Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Mai agayi :)

So nakku recovering or in a shock!!!
Baaji sleeping with badsha!!! ROFL
Diggu crying!!
Baaji ki batti jalgayi,
N finally pendulum amma blood vomits!!
Ok this all gathers from  todays epi...!!!
Still the story didn't .move n inch from where MR left!!!
Basically nothing happen other than bajji telling all the A-Z story to nakku n diggu rona dona of nakku not talking n stuffs!!!

Thanks srush for bearing this toture for us 
As usual loved all ur blue wali comments :)

Itna chhota comment koi nahi...jitna bhi chalega😛
Baaji was sleeping with Badshah...Kya din aa gaye hai na😆
Diggu ...I really felt for Diggu this time...The CVs have actually given him such a bad character
Pendulum ki to baat hi mat kar...She deserves every bit of this...
The story has moved...it has gone down under by 70 inches after Dutta left...
And thank you yaara...for coming and going throught the torture with me
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prncz

R

Editied :
Srush ,🤗,Raj,.. 🤗your Alien Zone is awesome ..Thank you Thanl you,,truly it is an alien land now ,,we never been there before nor do we want to go there ..exactly..it is so unidentifiable ..and that is why the aliens...

Chutki bar sindoor ,,,,,errr zeher ,,is so much required 😆..so much required na

Aww Baji  had to be on the defensive  for Diiigu cat walker 😡 and diggu  shaking Nakkus' shoulder bajji watcing😲 shoot man,,kya din agaye hain ...🤢....bohot bure din aa gaye hai ..kya karein..

i thnk  the reason they kept nakku silent is that they are buying time to decide whether to show if she has gained her memory or they need to  extend her pagalpan 😆..exactly..now new things..she has forgotten her saab also😡

truly crappy  this show is , dnt knw how people are watching ,..me also dont understand WHY they are watching

I think they still watch in hope of seeing if dutta is cmng back  and if it  mishal or not ,, that is the only logical reason this show is being watched ..may be ,,,but it is still a horrid track

Oh btw the most imp  part of ur update is lines in blue and your emo's they are worth watchign and waiting for Srush  🤗 ..owww...Thank you🤗🤗
the bestest bajji sleepign near badsah ,, emo was soo cute not the scene 😆 ..ya...the emo reminded me one cute guy sleeping like this once upon a time...owww miss him so much
baji ki batti jali ,,so apt , ....finally he realized...tubelight kahi ka
and ***takte rehtein tujko ,,*** emo and song ....hehe...that was the only song I could think of when Diggu wwas staring at Baaji..

thsnk for  going thru this torutre for us ,,..owww...thank you for reading any dumbo things I write
me here to  supoprt you 🤗..I know and that is why l love my petu na🤗
luv ya ..me too😳
Raj

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Wah wah wah kya update tha👏👏👏

oh,no😕ye episode tha

Btw a very nice platform is being set for SA's entry as Dutta.😛AS bimar hai toh unke karan yaa arjun kisi ko toh aana padega naa😆Baaji is now busy in finding new dostana.😕

Nakku in shock soon to become normal thanks to her Diggu bhaiya😛.
I can guess what he said in precap,ZOR KA JHATKA ZORSE.Aur phir apne Salluji bhi toh hai,woh kis din kaam aayenge.😆

Thanks for straining ur eyes.🤗

heheh Thank you thank you My dear radar😛
ha yahi to epi tha
I know ..good platform for SA...and now Akki to promote SA
AS ki to mein😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I dont get teh precap..and today 45 min of torture
I know...me going blind soon...thank you for being with me🤗
Baaji is all for new dostana...new dutta ...awww😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Ya...Diggu is gonna be so broken now...for once I feel sorry for him
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

omg omg ewww he held nakus hand!!! HE BTTER TAKE HIS DIRTY HANDZ OFF HER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!      

y the hek r they tryin 2 do wit her man n werz baji??!!

thnx 4 d update srush bbe  

n ofc ur wonderful emoticanz

tc
x

Owww,,Missy thank you..I too love your emoticons so much you know...it reflects just what a sweetu you are😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Those aliens are epic! 😆 just burst out laughing at them! Like the green peace signs 😎 Aur woh 'ek chutki sindoor ka banaya 'ek chutki zeher' 🤣 from me, following on from that famous Deepika line *clears throat*: Ltlian ka suhana sapna hota he, ek chutki zeher *points the finger out in the air Deepika style* 😆 I really have no idea what I'm writing *shakes head*
Annnywayyy, Deegu sounds desperate in his attempt to get Naku talking- I'm liking the silent treatment from Naku, despite it being unintentional 😆 As for Baji...hai Baijrao...tu tha kaun aur kya bangaya Just take Naku awayyy...stop faffing about! Thanks for the updates, lol, at the funny comment about Bushy :P 🤗

He he was tired of putting the skulls😆 and anyway it is an alien land of us LTLians na😆
awww I loved your addition...hamara suhana sapna🤣🤣🤣
I know you are a Deepika fan...you used to have her DP previously na😛
I know and you know what ,...am feeling sorry for Diggu..the CVs has actually used him...
Baaji will always be second lead I guess,..no matter how pathetic the first lead is
he had so many chances to whisk Nakku awway... Idont knwo what is he waiting for
And Thanks yaara...for the comments...🤗🤗🤗
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltldeewani

Thanks sursh for the updates...it is much more convenient to read the written updates than watching the 30 min scary show...
don't know why, but i have a feeling that digu will throw sindoor on naku's maang...

Hey Swasthika...the show is surely scare..that is why the aliens looming around na😆
why would he throw sindoor...😕...I swear if he tries this stupid thing I will throttle him with his own hanky😡
Thanks yaara for coming and commenting😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess-sania

it was an awesome eip

aww diguu was crying

Glad that you liked it😆
yes..diggu was crying
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

oh god what a draggg. *yawns at the boring episode.*

Wow pehle Baji was sweeping the basti and now AS is sweeping the basti. Looks like everyone is going to take turns sweeping every damn place. I can't believe how low Pranjal Saxena can get? 🤢 the story is just absolutely ridiculous. Actually there isn't a story. Everyone is just sweeping the floor for some dumb reason that I don't understand. Now I"m just waiting for BALH show to start. Crores are happy watching this crapfest and can continue to watch whatever the channel wants to feed them. I'm moving on after 30th May.

Love the alien emos. 🤣
Thanks a lot for the written update Srushti.

You liked the aliens na,,,Ritzy all the emos on the top of the post are always for you...😳
AS was sweeping the Gaun devi Mandir...Poor Devi..everybody tortures her😆
Ya I dont understand who is watching this show and why they are watching
Owww...thank you for the hug and your patience to read the update Ritzy😳

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LTLFan

What is this new disease that nakku has got? She doesn't seem to remember baaji nor the new basti/digu/mai. Seeing her hairstyle changed to old single plait style, i thought she has become normal.

Maybe she is in state of shock. I hope the CVs don't say now that she got full amnesia and forgot everything.

I dont know what disease has she got yaara...But I feel the Cvs are really sick...
She has not become normal she has just gone more abnormal
Thanks yaara😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

I know everyone hates Digu but I dont hate him. I just feel sorry for him. How will he take it when Dutta's back? Anyway Iam glad at least Baaji will hopefully start searching for his bhau soon. Also glad Mai is back :D

Hey Shivani... Nobody hates him but we do make fun of him because of the current situation...
Yes me too glad the Mai is back and Baaji finally has his brains back😆