India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What is so special about Ahem?

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I wonder why the family treats him like a King? I think he is a real retarded bully

He treats Gopi like an achooth (untouchable) and barks everytme she interacts with him

He treats Jigar inferior as if Jigar was adapted in the family (though Jigar's dad is the real boss as far as I am concerned)

He treats Rashi like a faltu (I have no problem here as they are both losers)

He treats Kinjal like a step-sister (He told her he does not mix business with emotions when she asked him to look out after Dhaval in his initial period working for him, the dummy forgets that Kinjal can have equal claim on Modi empire)

He hardly shows any emotion towards his father (the father might as well be a servant in the house)

I have to wonder, what is so special that he has done to deserve being the king of the house? I think it has a lot to do with Koki. Though she is proving to be an excellent MIL, she is a bad mother. She has to show a bit more aggression towards her laadla Ahem and show a little more concern towards Kinjal. I do not see any problem with Kinjal expecting some help in Dhaval's case. I hate Ahem's & Koki's attitude towards Dhaval and his employment with Modis.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Traxy101-Afreen-Poojaa_P-Saruu-avivakirk

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i KnowwSmile

Y Shud He Be Able To Treat ANYONE,4get sweet Innocent Gopi Like That?ConfusedConfused

Wat a character!!!!Shocked

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I wonder why the family treats him like a King? I think he is a real retarded bully

He treats Gopi like an achooth (untouchable) and barks everytme she interacts with him

He treats Jigar inferior as if Jigar was adapted in the family (though Jigar's dad is the real boss as far as I am concerned)

He treats Kinjal like a step-sister (He told her he does not mix business with emotions when she asked him to look out after Dhaval in his initial period working for him, the dummy forgets that Kinjal can have equal claim on Modi empire)

He hardly shows any emotion towards his father (the father might as well be a servant in the house)

I have to wonder, what is so special that he has done to deserve being the king of the house? I think it has a lot to do with Koki. Though she is proving to be an excellent MIL, she is a bad mother. She has to show a bit more aggression towards her laadla Ahem and show a little more concern towards Kinjal. I do not see any problem with Kinjal expecting some help in Dhaval's case. I hate Ahem's & Koki's attitude towards Dhaval and his employment with Modis.

Hi Suresh, 

Aham is really harsh to everyone apart from his mum the attachment and relationship with his mum is quite strange to me, I have in the past called him retarded too, because of the way he looks at Kokila for permission before he speaks to Gopi, there have stopped doing that in the last few weeks thank god.

But with regards to the modi empire, the mansion belongs to Aham, he also owns 50% of the business, it's all been divided already, Chirag owns the other 50%, Jigar is an employee, with no holding as yet, perhaps in the future he will get a share. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthisuk19

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Suresh, 

Aham is really harsh to everyone apart from his mum the attachment and relationship with his mum is quite strange to me, I have in the past called him retarded too, because of the way he looks at Kokila for permission before he speaks to Gopi, there have stopped doing that in the last few weeks thank god.

But with regards to the modi empire, the mansion belongs to Aham, he also owns 50% of the business, it's all been divided already, Chirag owns the other 50%, Jigar is an employee, with no holding as yet, perhaps in the future he will get a share. 

@ Bold  - When was this stated? No wonder Koki lords it in the house. Do UrShi know this? I don't think so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

fakesugar Newbie
fakesugar
fakesugar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
wat re u guys sayin if  i was koki i wud do d same thin  she doin kinjals behaviour  was bad is like a child dat broughtnhome an unwanted pregnancy before marriage . nd ahem listens to her but kin dont do that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Suresh, 

@ Bold  - When was this stated? No wonder Koki lords it in the house. Do UrShi know this? I don't think so.

Hi Rana, Yes Urshi duo know, when Rashi got married to Jigar, he told her he was just an employee as he just finished his studies and joined the business, then she went looking in the Modi Mansion Study she found all the legal documents, and she picked up her mobile and was reading what was in them, and the camera zoomed in to show the house belongs to Aham and the business shares too were listed in the legal file. 

Exactly about Kokila lording over everybody because of Aham, but also Suk's theory on Jigar being her son, she gave the Mota couple her son when their couldn't conceive (Jigar is younger than Aham, though Hetal and Chirag were married much much earlier than Kokila and Parag)...it explains why she has more authority then Hetal doesn't it?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top