Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor pratigya...
Thnx 4 update
-Sheena- thumbnail
Thanks for all this as it seems like a rubberband which refuses to break..Talk about grating and earplugs when amma started on her nautaki..

I hope after all this amma is given a bell to use because I really dont want to hear her voice for a long time..

P and nail polish and what happened to her social conscience?? Not once asked about the wages and her so concerned about people earning correctly and rightly and rewarded did she not think to ask whether K paid everyone...

Looks like K has saved P yet again and given her a respite despite both being unaware with that splattered nail polish..

Is Monday here already???

Thanks once again Tanthya..u are a lifesaver for these saas bahu episodes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for all this as it seems like a rubberband which refuses to break..Talk about grating and earplugs when amma started on her nautaki..

I hope after all this amma is given a bell to use because I really dont want to hear her voice for a long time..

P and nail polish and what happened to her social conscience?? Not once asked about the wages and her so concerned about people earning correctly and rightly and rewarded did she not think to ask whether K paid everyone...

Looks like K has saved P yet again and given her a respite despite both being unaware with that splattered nail polish..

Is Monday here already???

Thanks once again Tanthya..u are a lifesaver for these saas bahu episodes πŸ€—

Sheeennns  πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

At Last , I C U when there is green Bhathi  !!

Social conscience doosron ke liye ...

U want to give Bell...!! I want her to do GD...and  writhe and suffer  when she is at the receiving end ...

I was intrigued by the thoughtful silence of SS as he listens quietly to what P was saying n also what Amma was blabbering about...wonder  what is running thru that wily man's mind..

What about my life , Bey ??????  πŸ˜†

U know, I never thought there will be a time when I'll be looking forward to MONDAY !! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niceup

Poor pratigya...
Thnx 4 update

U r Welcome, Niceup !!πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sheeennns  πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

At Last , I C U when there is green Bhathi  !!

Social conscience doosron ke liye ...

U want to give Bell...!! I want her to do GD...and  writhe and suffer  when she is at the receiving end ...

I was intrigued by the thoughtful silence of SS as he listens quietly to what P was saying n also what Amma was blabbering about...wonder  what is running thru that wily man's mind..

What about my life , Bey ??????  πŸ˜†

U know, I never thought there will be a time when I'll be looking forward to MONDAY !! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I know Tanthya.... Me missing you loads...😭😭😭😭

Tanthya is our Pratigya so we know she has the capability to weather this tsunami and doing a social service to all of us so instead of PG getting accolades for playing a fictional character it should be Tanthya who should be given the award to bear the brunt of it all...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

I know Tanthya.... Me missing you loads...😭

Tanthya is our Pratigya so we know she has the capability to weather this tsunami and doing a social service to all of us so instead of PG getting accolades for playing a fictional character it should be Tanthya who should be given the award to bear the brunt of it all...πŸ˜†

Yes !! Sheens missing our ours together chat !!...

hrrrmph !!! Makkan, Makkan, Makkan...chalo ..  Kuch tho seekha  wahan jaakar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... sirf  makkan par hi math rukh..kabhi kabhi  chicken,mutton bhi add kar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes !! Sheens missing our ours together chat !!...

hrrrmph !!! Makkan, Makkan, Makkan...chalo ..  Kuch tho seekha  wahan jaakar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... sirf  makkan par hi math rukh..kabhi kabhi  chicken,mutton bhi add kar πŸ˜†

made a mental note of it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to add haddi in the makkan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chal see you later Tanthya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: meena..

thanks di for update

You are welcome, Meena
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks thanthya for the update
tanthya thumbnail