Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF M&G... Lambi Judaai... Thread 1 (Page 110)

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPurpleFreak

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Lovely update...Heart

cntnue soon..

MissPurpleFreak

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
so everybody
in for movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XMaanxGeetXMissPurpleFreak

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

XMaanxGeetX

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Nice updates. Ye Sasha, as usual arrogant. Horror movie, hmmm looking to it.

ArnavBarunLover

XMaanxGeetX Senior Member
XMaanxGeetX
XMaanxGeetX

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

M&G'Lambi Judaai'Part 38 

They all get seated in their places. Maan was next to Geet, Yash next to Meera and Arjun and Sameera. The guys and Sameera were looking forward the movie (guys I'm not really a horror movie kind of person, so choose whatever movie you prefer. LolEmbarrassed). But all Meera and Geet could think was when could they just get out of there.

Maan could tell geet was hell scared so thought of teasing her a little. Maan came close to Geet and whispered in her ear.

Maan: Kya hua mishti?

Geet got startled by Maans whisper and jerked away. Maan just started laughing, which made Geet angry and slap Maans arm.

Geet: Maan duraao mat, pehle se hi main itni darri hui hoon, pata nahi movie kaisi hogi.

Maan held Geets hand and placed his other hand under her chin and moved her head towards him and looked into her eyes.

Maan: Geet you don't need to be scared, I'm here with you. Always.

Geet looked straight into Maans eyes which were the only thing she could see in the dim lights, which made his eyes stand out and attract her further.

Maan and Geet were lost in their own world and didn't even realize that the rest of the gang were staring at them and smiling.

Yash thought of teasing them a little as he was the closest to them. He cleared his throat but they still didn't respond, so he went a little closer and coughed a little louder which made the two snap out their lovy dovy world. The rest just burst out laughing at their reaction. Geet looked down blushing and Maan just glared at them and looked away secretly smiling.

The gang was so loud that some people had to come up to them to tell them to be quiet as the movie was about to start. So They tried to supress their giggles.

The movie started and already Geet began to feel the tension build up, that's what she hated about horror movies they were so unpredictable, anything could just appear out of nowhere.

Geet held Maans arm so tight that Maan had to ask Geet to loosen her grip a little.

Maan: geet kitna tight pakda hua hai, mera baazoo numb hogaya hai.

Geet: your worried about yourself, maan this so scary.

Maan shook his head smiling at her innocence, she had her eyes closed and still she was scared.

Maan: Geet you have your eyes closed and still you're scared.

Geet: haan, because I can still hear the sound effects which are just freaking me out. Because of you I'm gonna get nightmare for the rest of my life.

Maan: Geet seriously stop over reacting, itna bhi scary nahin hai.

Geet: If you think that then watch your movie, mere saath baath kyun kar rahe ho.

Maan moved his face closer her and whispered in her ear.

Maan: Geet I'd rather talk to you than watch a movie, waise I can do more than talking if you want.

Geet could feel Maan breath on her face, which was making her hyperventilate.

Maan gently bit Geet's ear then kissed it to soothe it.

Geet forgot to breathe when she felt Maan's lip touch her skin.

Maan carried on kissing her down her to her collar bone, and with every kiss Geet skipped a beat and let out a moan.

Geet: Maan..

Maan: hmm

Maan had no intentions to stop so decided to pull her out of her seat, and took her out of the cinema hall. He looked for somewhere quiet, then found a store room and pulled her into it.

Geet quietly followed a naughty Maan as she was also fully turned on and didn't have any intentions to protest.

As soon as they entered the store room Maan pinned Geet against the wall and carried on from where he left.

Maan made his way up again and found her lips and placed a gentle peck at first and then pulled her closer and kissed her with passion.

At first Geet was reluctant to respond but seeing such passion and desire from maan made her give in and respond with equal passion.

Maan (between kisses): tum.. mujhe .. pagal kardo gi.

Geet just smiled then pulled away and hugged him to hide her blush.

Maan: you look so beautiful while blushing mishti.

Geet just playfully hit him on chest, and then kissed him there.

Maan: waise geet tumhari toh himat badh rahi hai.

Geet blushed even more, not able to speak she just hugged Maan more tighter.

Geet: Maan Do you love me ?

With that question Maan jerked away, he didn't know, or perhaps didn't want to know. But somewhere he knew he had fallen for this angel called Geet.

Geet: Maan kab tak hum aise hi bina kisi naam ka rishta bana ke rakhenge.

Maan: Geet main bhi iss rishte koh eik naam dena chahta hoon, lekin main nahin jaanta kai woh naam kya hai. Bas itna jaanta hoon kai main tumhe khona nahin chahta, main tumhe hamesha khush dekhna chahta hoon. Hamesha tumhare paas rehna chahta hoon.

Geet: Maan issi koh toh pyaar kehte hain.

Saying that she just left the store room leaving a confused Maan behind.

Maan: kya geet sach keh rahi hai, kya main sach main use pyar karta hoon, Is this really Love? Yes it is, Haan main geet sai pyar karta hoon. I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU GEET. I LOVE YOU.

Maan was so happy he had realized that this was love, it was true he had fallen utterly in love with her.

Maan: I have to tell geet. But I want to make this the most special day of her life. I need to do something different.

Maan decided he needed to come up with something original to express his love for Geet. So kept thinking of what he could do.

Precap: Hmm so what do you think Maan will do ??

Hope you guys liked it. Please do comment, we want to see 10 pages otherwise no updates LOLTongueBig smile But on a serious note we send 92 Pms and out of those there are only about 30 odd commenting, and only about 67 likesOuchConfused, please guys we really feel motivated by your comments and likes. So please dont forget to comment and likeEmbarrassedBig smile

Love from Hiraa and Saba xxx

Edited by XMaanxGeetX - 04 September 2011 at 10:40am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvaaparna_mcukishmishimNK4MSK.Nazia9290860623asmi123trendyfriendsanu_123shreya satishblessednimbhakbhartifan-divya--BeingAppy-cue1prathyusmilingSaj110mons_mbsnemaananaum91fullyfaltuMSgayatribirdy2011Maangeetlove7lovepooMaanKiGeet..NH1971mounacutynehaa9dishbhanmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlCrystalSayakhushboo22micky11am_sweet_parisstylishdollmuskaan...i roksrikrithikamnasweetanu2314storytellermcyum321Anvi2009ytanujaGurruKiDeewani-sheetalvasalively-piiagurti30Shimmerr-Zahra15-awesomepoojaEccentric.Being-indu-_Jyothi_TeamMcSwarekZohamaaneetMishti13simi91ritzy09tanvi04Krishnaluv94paponecon-Veritaserum-mrk-1harshithaaaaaaarupzloveunisha_hc_bs_ddsmallville--Saavi--sweet cherryanshra--Ratna--rsroopalidivareenaanuandaviswetha10keenu_kkVSai2008..shreyaa..kuhu18meena..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shah10Tyro---nishu---love2_somamaaneetsangel_BlackPearl_abinash079todayzstarmysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.Downhill

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
he bahgwan maan is tubelight
deer se batti jalti hai
loved it

XMaanxGeetX

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli