Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 56)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAHAD971

wow vrshn, very, very nice update!!
I love your writing and the story is interesting!
I want to know why did she leave him.
Anyway keep updating !!

thanks a lot...we still have a long way to get there but don't worry i'll make it asap :):)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

it was nice one
take your time

thanks vibha :):)
arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

Originally posted by arta

Arjun jealousy is greatSmile , i can just imagine him when romit , shefali and others  are pulling his legs  loved this part Thumbs Up ... 
Arohi is to hilarious has make Arjun occupied with the bb team for one month so jia is out of game LOLLOL
 and me too want Arjun to play romeo , maybe Ishan would have a little incident when is praticing with the bb or some 'one' have put something in his meal or in drinksEvil Smile before the show  ,so at the last moment Arjun can be romeo... anyway i have to be patient to know what you are coking for us Wink

haha...why should we should we create an accident and just injure him, when we can actually kill him??? nah not killing at last how can Arjun be jealous if Ishaan  dies  LOL... i think is more funny a little incident or a poisoning meal... LOL
lolz...its our story..we can make anything and everything happen here Wink

WinkSmile

the last update was great i super liked it... and you are right the  small gestures sometime talks more than the words and are the most greatest things that brings always happiness in one person Clap ME REALLY LIKED THE LAST UPDATE... waiting for the other scene Tongue 

haha...you want arjun to be jealous Arjun jeaolus is funny Tongue and still you don't want him near arohi!!  I want him near Arohi too but  i think i little jealousy it's healthy in their ''friendship''LOL
thanks a lot Embarrassed
btw...can i know your name?  Alma Smile
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Arjun jealousy is greatSmile , i can just imagine him when romit , shefali and others  are pulling his legs  loved this part Thumbs Up ... 
Arohi is to hilarious has make Arjun occupied with the bb team for one month so jia is out of game LOLLOL
 and me too want Arjun to play romeo , maybe Ishan would have a little incident when is praticing with the bb or some 'one' have put something in his meal or in drinksEvil Smile before the show  ,so at the last moment Arjun can be romeo... anyway i have to be patient to know what you are coking for us Wink

haha...why should we should we create an accident and just injure him, when we can actually kill him??? nah not killing at last how can Arjun be jealous if Ishaan  dies  LOL... i think is more funny a little incident or a poisoning meal... LOL
lolz...its our story..we can make anything and everything happen here Wink

WinkSmile

the last update was great i super liked it... and you are right the  small gestures sometime talks more than the words and are the most greatest things that brings always happiness in one person Clap ME REALLY LIKED THE LAST UPDATE... waiting for the other scene Tongue 

haha...you want arjun to be jealous Arjun jeaolus is funny Tongue and still you don't want him near arohi!!  I want him near Arohi too but  i think i little jealousy it's healthy in their ''friendship''LOL
thanks a lot Embarrassed
btw...can i know your name?  Alma Smile

i meant that you don't want ishaan near arohi,without ishaan how can we make arjun jealous??
but then i have solution for that too...will unveil it asap :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arta

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Great  Big smile

I'm curious to know what's coming next , but have to be a little patient LOL

.vrshn.

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hi dear read the 1st part today and i loved it it will take me some time to catch up sry :(.. but plz continue sending me pms :D... i love this ff already:) and this does not seem like its ur 1st ff ur writing is soo good :D
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
ha ha love your ff's... they are tooo good. add me to your pm list <3
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

hi dear read the 1st part today and i loved it it will take me some time to catch up sry :(.. but plz continue sending me pms :D... i love this ff already:) and this does not seem like its ur 1st ff ur writing is soo good :D

thanks a lot...will wait for your views about the other chapters too...:):)

sejal719

Go to top