Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 139)

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Oh damn that sucks, you know I know it because I'm slogging in the same boat, I've exams going on too & I'm hating it. Gosh good luck with your exams I know you'll rock darling (: and it's time you must shut the computer off & actually start studying on your computer table :p I know that's the most difficult thing ever ! And about my ff I jut updated it yesterday, I'll take my own time now :D it's fun to make you guys wait :$

well i have been trying to shut it down right from 9 am but i'm not able do it :P
well..is it any osrt of revenge for updating late??

Haha I know, I can completely understand you since I'm also sitting with my book in hand preparing for the exam on Monday & chatting with you on my iPod on the other hand. That's how crazy we are :P
Hmmm... Aisa hi Samajh lo, revenge hii Samajh lo, actuallly it's jut that I've been highly wrapped up so once I get time I'll work on the update & try to update asap. Also that somewhere inside I secretly want the readers to get a little impatient, wanting to know what happens next, honestly :P

so...you want us to be impatient?? wo to hum hamesha se hi hain!! lol!
i acutually cant wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love Big smile

Umm honestly YES I want you guys to be impatient :P lmfaao I know ki wo to tum hamesha se hi ho but I still doubt if I'm actually successful in drawing the interest of readers ? Lol I know :D Pssht varsh don't go way to far now, actually even I can't wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love ;P haven't decided it yet $

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Oh damn that sucks, you know I know it because I'm slogging in the same boat, I've exams going on too & I'm hating it. Gosh good luck with your exams I know you'll rock darling (: and it's time you must shut the computer off & actually start studying on your computer table :p I know that's the most difficult thing ever ! And about my ff I jut updated it yesterday, I'll take my own time now :D it's fun to make you guys wait :$

well i have been trying to shut it down right from 9 am but i'm not able do it :P

Haha I know, I can completely understand you since I'm also sitting with my book in hand preparing for the exam on Monday & chatting with you on my iPod on the other hand. That's how crazy we are :P
Hmmm... Aisa hi Samajh lo, revenge hii Samajh lo, actuallly it's jut that I've been highly wrapped up so once I get time I'll work on the update & try to update asap. Also that somewhere inside I secretly want the readers to get a little impatient, wanting to know what happens next, honestly :P

i acutually cant wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love Big smile

Umm honestly YES I want you guys to be impatient :P lmfaao I know ki wo to tum hamesha se hi ho but I still doubt if I'm actually successful in drawing the interest of readers ? Lol I know :D Pssht varsh don't go way to far now, actually even I can't wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love ;P haven't decided it yet $

ha...you remind me of myself...when i wrote the first part i was like that,...but very soon i had a whole story in my mind...you wont believe when i told moon the whole story she was like your story wont get over for an year!! so i have decided to fasten the story once it reaches the actual present..lol otherwise...my ff might go till 6 to 7 threads n considering the amount of spamming it might end up with 10-12 threads lol!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

ha...you remind me of myself...when i wrote the first part i was like that,...but very soon i had a whole story in my mind...you wont believe when i told moon the whole story she was like your story wont get over for an year!! so i have decided to fasten the story once it reaches the actual present..lol otherwise...my ff might go till 6 to 7 threads n considering the amount of spamming
it might end up with 10-12 threads lol!!LOL
haha I'm glad. Oh that's awesome well I'm yet to have the whole story in my min & I'm too open for any suggestions that to by brilliant writers like you (: rofl that cracked me up :D well we actually don't mind reading your story for years, I mean atlas I don't ! Lol yeah you might ! Aww that's crazy, well I love when ff's are spammed though mind are t spammed yet :( haha I can imagine that maybe :D LOOL ! Well about mine I'm yet to decide weather it's worth continuing or not, maybe depending on the response I get by the 10th chapter I'll decide if I'm continuing. This was my first work & I was just trying my hand at writing though I know I'm not as amazing as you all super girls are :D
Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

ha...you remind me of myself...when i wrote the first part i was like that,...but very soon i had a whole story in my mind...you wont believe when i told moon the whole story she was like your story wont get over for an year!! so i have decided to fasten the story once it reaches the actual present..lol otherwise...my ff might go till 6 to 7 threads n considering the amount of spamming it might end up with 10-12 threads lol!!LOL
Hey varsh, please dont cut short your story line -  i really want it to run for 10 to 12 threads - i luv your arjuhi varsh - the reason why i dont ask u for updates is i know u are having ur exams and so i thought of giving you one more week - pls continue soon after ur exams - we are all waiting for the goa trip and arjuhi's realisation of luv
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Varsh,get ready 2 hv another thead swthrt.
@arjuhisis,dnt wry she wont cut storyline,n if she dare 2 do dat we r here na?hum thodi chodenge...
MsSweetheart96 Goldie
MsSweetheart96
MsSweetheart96

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
dnt forget 2 add me 2 ur pm list :D
-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Okay anybody there ? :P
C'mon lets spam it right here as this thread needs to be ended sooon !!
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Hey varsh, please dont cut short your story line -  i really want it to run for 10 to 12 threads - i luv your arjuhi varsh - the reason why i dont ask u for updates is i know u are having ur exams and so i thought of giving you one more week - pls continue soon after ur exams - we are all waiting for the goa trip and arjuhi's realisation of luv

trust me priya! its all going to be tooo dramatic!! much like ekta kapoor's serials! so i wont want you guys to be bored... the best way is to fasten the pace! :):)

Go to top