Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 138)

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Oh damn that sucks, you know I know it because I'm slogging in the same boat, I've exams going on too & I'm hating it. Gosh good luck with your exams I know you'll rock darling (: and it's time you must shut the computer off & actually start studying on your computer table :p I know that's the most difficult thing ever ! And about my ff I jut updated it yesterday, I'll take my own time now :D it's fun to make you guys wait :$

well i have been trying to shut it down right from 9 am but i'm not able do it :P
well..is it any osrt of revenge for updating late??

Haha I know, I can completely understand you since I'm also sitting with my book in hand preparing for the exam on Monday & chatting with you on my iPod on the other hand. That's how crazy we are :P
Hmmm... Aisa hi Samajh lo, revenge hii Samajh lo, actuallly it's jut that I've been highly wrapped up so once I get time I'll work on the update & try to update asap. Also that somewhere inside I secretly want the readers to get a little impatient, wanting to know what happens next, honestly :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --priyal--

heheh varshu jao or padho

i read it di!1 i liked every bit of her work :D
wbu??
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys i read it myself...the whole story...i geuss someone sld continue...n if no1 minds shld i continue nly if she is nt a active user...n she willl continue...i have some ideas n ofcoures all can help...wht say?Questionn + i pmed her 2 times bt no reply...
n ull have to strt n new thread soon so congo on tht...

Edited by mansi_47 - 16 July 2011 at 12:05pm
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hey varshu meine padha waoo story line bhut achi hai and chote chote sentence mein bhut sare meanings she is a gr8 writter but woh kya yahan continue karegi
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Vaarsh I was expecting a reply instead of just the like :$
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
aiiye mehrban beitheiye jane jaa shok se lijiye ji ishq ke imtehann
waoo lovely song

old is gold mom ki playlist sunn rahi hun gr8

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.AyushiSinghania

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_47

hey guys i read it myself...the whole story...i geuss someone sld continue...n if no1 minds shld i continue nly if she is nt a active user...n she willl continue...i have some ideas n ofcoures all can help...wht say?Questionn + i pmed her 2 times bt no reply...
n ull have to strt n new thread soon so congo on tht...

of course do  continue but do mention tamanna's name giving her credit till the part she has completed and do send her a msg abt it...let her reply to it if she ever comes back!!
so...i'll wait for you to restart it here in mkh2 forum :D
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vrshn

Oh damn that sucks, you know I know it because I'm slogging in the same boat, I've exams going on too & I'm hating it. Gosh good luck with your exams I know you'll rock darling (: and it's time you must shut the computer off & actually start studying on your computer table :p I know that's the most difficult thing ever ! And about my ff I jut updated it yesterday, I'll take my own time now :D it's fun to make you guys wait :$

well i have been trying to shut it down right from 9 am but i'm not able do it :P
well..is it any osrt of revenge for updating late??

Haha I know, I can completely understand you since I'm also sitting with my book in hand preparing for the exam on Monday & chatting with you on my iPod on the other hand. That's how crazy we are :P
Hmmm... Aisa hi Samajh lo, revenge hii Samajh lo, actuallly it's jut that I've been highly wrapped up so once I get time I'll work on the update & try to update asap. Also that somewhere inside I secretly want the readers to get a little impatient, wanting to know what happens next, honestly :P

so...you want us to be impatient?? wo to hum hamesha se hi hain!! lol!
i acutually cant wait to know if their marriage is gonna be arranged or love Big smile

Go to top