Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 (Page 105)

MsFuzzybear69 Senior Member
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
 update...

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
varsh,

its quite some time now since u updated  - pls update whenever u r free - please - cant wait any more
love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
aww congratz on completing a 100 pages Party
Updates were supeb, Loved the way you showed how Arjun is realizing that maybe they could be more than friends and Arohi's confused feelings! Great writing!!! Clap
Thank You for updating during your busy schedule! Hope your exams and school are going good! Good luck with Exams! Big smile
Please update soon, cant wait any longer! Totally excited about whats going to happen in Goa hehe Smile 

Thanks

Edited by love.1 - 04 July 2011 at 12:36am
karan.kritzkmh Senior Member
karan.kritzkmh
karan.kritzkmh

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
plz updte u can update wat ever u have we dont mind but plz update something desperate 4 an update
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
give me two hours! i'll update :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Sheher...-Awantika-

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
great news varsh - we can wait for two hours - pls dont disappoint pls update
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
hmm...i'll try my level best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Okay Vaash. First of all all all things I love one thing about you, that you're a loyal fan & a definately very sweet & honest person. I really look forward to knowing you more <3
Coming to your just so amazing FF I have simply one word > P.E.R.F.E.C.T <3
 You may find me insane to be so addicted to your FF but trust me its worth it all. I've actually imagining myself as Arohi & hoping, dreaming day and night about a friend as caring, as simply adoreable, as charming, handsome , sweet, protective, so close & yet with no bad thoughts. I caught up with this FF really quick & realized how awsome a writer you are. A long way to go dude. Seriously ! This is soo amazing. The way you expressed changing thoughts, the realization, the care & ofcourse the jealousy made us all feel as if we're actually one of Arjuhi's friends. You've attracted us all to you & thats the biggest & best thing a writer can ever do. I'm actually a FAN of not just your writing styles & story but for what you are. 
 So mademoiselle its my genuine request stop getting me so obsessed with this & update as soon as you possible can :)))) And on behalf of every person reading this FF, WE LOVE YOU
Haha, well as of now UPDATE SOON & yes lots of love to you <3 Thanks again for this amazing ff !
And a BIG I LOVE YOU <3

Oh oh by the way, to all the awsome Arjuhi fans. My name's Ayushi :))) And I wish I had the Singhania or Kundra before it :P
I'm an ardent fan of KMH2 & i simple person whose head over heels in love with Karan Kundra !
Lmfaao. I tend to be dumb at times yet I look forward to know these amazing people who are reading this !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123.vrshn.

Go to top