Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: karankritika27

hey...wonderfull story...

plz  update fast n plz pm me d update...
can't wait for d next part...πŸ˜ƒ

sure ..thank you :)
about updates...lets have one everyday at 8pm...wat say??😊
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ur ff is awesome
plz pm me aswell
ok,every 8pm sounds good i agree with dis and surely u would know wht it goes through for waiting 
Originally posted by: vrshn

yep...of course we do...u no what? i read almost every ff here! and about updates...lets have one everyday at 8pm...wat say??😊 i want your reply for this...:)

ok sure every day 8pm n add me 2 ur pm list😊
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
plz plz add me to ur pm list..love it..fab start
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just read Ur awesome dear Plz add me to Ur pm list n pm Ur next updates
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

of course i do...u no? i read almost every ff here! so (i have noticed that you read almost every ff... and for this i was pulling y leg a little to remember what means to wait 4 updates. πŸ˜Š )...yea i know and everyday at 8pm...wat say??😊 i want your reply for this...:)

πŸ˜ƒ it's great that you give us  updates everyday      juhhhuuu

sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow cant beleive i missed 2 updates. plz plz pm me when you do them. personally wont be able to come every day at about 8pm, but will always catch up with most of the ff's i read.

loving the way your ff is shaping up. you go with what you feel the characters should be and they way they should react as that makes it more special seeing someone else's point of view. and we will always be here to coment afterwards.

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I LOved d concept darling !!
tnks f d pm..n add me in ur pm list will u??
n yeah aree 8pm eveyday n wekends too wat say??
lol greedy readers
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well...i know i'm late, from tomorrow onwards, i'll will be regular.hope you like this chapter.

||chapter one: FIRST DAY||

College usually begins by 9am, but the freshers were asked to reach the college by 10am! every senior would have reached the campus by then. seniors had requested this timing from the principle so that they could give a special welcome to the juniors,as you guessed it princi was thinking about some function or some sweet jesture fom the seniors.well, that was definitely not the thing on seniors mind!!

At about 7am,Arjun's phone rang ,he let it ring thinking that it was alarm. but when he thought it stopped it began ringing again! before throwing the phone out,he took a last look at his phone. pop..he sat up on his bed with an alarmed look on his face! that was an obvious reaction when one sees 75 missed calls that too from the same person! when the calls were from Arohi ahluwalia then ...he didn't waste time to think of the consequences,he called her back. she cut it! "god! she must be angry! i'm dead now!" he said to himself.

it was 8am and he was at the college,he had tried calling arohi several times but with no luck.he was roaming in the campus aimlessly.although he had a sluggish expression on his face,he was excited about the fact that 'he is no more a school kid but a college guy!'.all of a sudden he heard someone say"how cool is that?!",he thought'how much in sink with my thought?' arjun looked around to find from where the voice came. he was sure that whoever the voice belonged to was extremely excited about something! he walked in the direction from which the voice was heard and came to the music room. he was now able to hear new voices.
*male voice*
"when will they be here?"
*girl voice*"around 10am"
*male voice*"where have they been asked to assemble?"
*girl voice* "where else ?? audi ! hey ishaan, what are you upto man? don't forget that  ragging will have serious consequences"
arjun thought"ragging? us..haha! they've gotta be kiddin!"
*male voice*"don't worry babes. we're not going to rag everyone out there! it's only going to be a few lucky ones"
arjun thought"so there's gonna be more than one"
*girl voice* "lucky??"
*male voice*"you'll see it! so guys..off to the court now! two hours of practice before meeting our juniors!!"
*new voice*:"aye aye captain"
"so the ishaan guy is the captain of.."arjun's thoughts were cut when he noticed a group out guys coming out of the music room.among them there was a guy who was as tall as arjun with a red band around his arm,arjun assumed him to be the captain of the basket ball team!
his legs voluntarily moved in the direction which the guys went! As he reached the court,he saw guys divided into two groups and playing against each other. he quickly texted arohi,rajveer and romit to meet him at the basket ball court as soon as they reach the college,before he could move his gaze back to the game, the ball hit his head! his face turned red with anger when ishaan shouted "dude, pass the ball", arjun started to walk towards him while spinning the ball on his finger.
arjun: "watch out! don't you know where the basket is?"
ishaan:"oops sorry, your head definitely looked like one"
arjun:*with his half smile* "looks like i have to teach you the basics of the game and mainly how a basket looks!"
ishaan:"yea rite! you will teach the captain of the team ,the basics! you have some guts man,by the way who are you?"
arjun:"that doesn't really matter, what matters is that your team needs a new captain!"
ishaan:"what's your problem? do you even know what game this is?"
arjun:"let me clear your doubts! how about a game now?"
ishaan:"get lost! why would i play with you?"
arjun:"scared??"
ishaan: "turn it on"staring at him.
a smiled playing across arjun's lips,"so here it is,among the two groups you get the one you were already playing with and me the other one, and whoever scores the most at the end of five mins wins!"
ishaan:"done"
the game started, within two minutes there was a crowd around the court cheering for ishaan! eventhough there were two groups, it was more like one on one, the moment ball left arjun's hand it was either in the basket or in ishaan's hand and the vice-versa! at the end of five minutes arjun was leading by three points! before arjun could say anything to ishaan, he notice that ishaan was staring at something else,he turned his gaze in that direction and saw arohi walking towards them. almost every one there was staring at her! he was used to arohi getting this kind of attention,looking at ishaan a smile played across his lips. he threw the ball into ishaan's arms and said "game over!".
before ishaan could say anything, arohi said"not yet dude!"
arjun:still smiling"oh really? i guess you weren't around when the game started,so let me make it clear,its been 5 minutes since we started playing and my group is leading with 6 points!"
ishaan was just thinking 'how could this guy have the guts to talk in front of this goddess'
arohi:"whatever! why don't you play a game with your equals rather than wasting time with amateurs??" she turned towards ishaan and asked "am i right?"
ishaan:"whatever you say, beautiful!",he couldn't believe that she just talked with him!
arjun just rolled his eyes and asked her"how about another game with you in that losers team?"
arohi:"yea sure! i'll show you who the real loser is!" ishaan was like'she just defended me!'
but then they started a one-on-one and everyone else watched in awe ,the way both of them scored alternatively.it was ten minutes and the scores were still a tie! ishaan couldn't believe it"the girl was equal to the guy to whom he almost lost!"
all of a sudden he realised that they both have stopped playing and were arguing with each other! he didn't know where it started but,from where he heard the convo went like this,
arohi continued "look at the guys in your team, they probably would not be able to dribble the ball!"
arjun:"look at your team,they probably can't even chase my team members!"
they continued taking digs at each others team for a minute and the other team-mates joined in. In another two mins both the groups were fighting with each other! finally, ishaan shouted"stop it!" "lets prove it in a game!" everyone was like"yea c'mon!" ishaan divided the players and finally came over to arjun and said that "you'll be in that team and you miss. will be in my team!" giving arohi a flirteous smile.
that's when he heard a voice saying"why would arjun and arohi fight against each other??"
everyone turned in the direction the voice and saw a guy standing with his hands on his hips.
arjun:"hey rajveer!"
arohi:"heya raj! that's what i was going to say, why would i fight with my best friend that too on the first day of our college?" with that she moved towards arjun and he pulled her closer to him by her waist, and every single guy's heart seeing that broke into a million pieces, including ishaan's!! All the three of them headed towards the exit when arohi turned and sent a flying kiss towards ishaan! his heart skipped a beat! after several minutes, when he came back to his senses, he realised that "two freshers had almost divided his entire team and to top it all he had almost lost to them and called himself 'an amateur'! ",he said"what just happened??!" a guy replied "we were ragged by our juniors!" he couldn't believe it, he replayed whatever happened there minutes ago in his mind and realised that it was indeed true! he said "they will pay for this!" he left the court without another word!

so peepz...how was the update??your comments and suggestions are very important to us! please do hit the like button and comment...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! if you want any changes also, you can tell me through your comments :D

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago