Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
samata - i hope DD is ok. she has not had proper rest since ages.
how are  you Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
all@ by the way i have signed the petition by including your names πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

samata - don't know the reason ... but i hope DD is fine & is taking care of her health ...  & her hair ...

reena - u forgot to eat πŸ˜²πŸ˜†i too did that ... it was 5:30 & was searching for snacks & was eating them ... my mom saw me eating snacks & shouted at me ... then i remembered i did not have lunch & forgot to have lunch ... my mom was so mad at me ... she said ... kaun sa teer maar rahen ho IF ke GF pe ki u forgot to have lunch ...

i did not have ans was so scared ... just ran away from there ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
omg spee u crazy gilr!!!!!

so jaa jake..!!
take care of ur health!!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@hima, reena, mona, samata, aash-aww thanks sweeties...love u all...it's not only me infact v all CRAZIES and MAANEETIANS r doing our best to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET Our Life...i'm so sure v will succeed in our mission dream and wish😊

yes i will got o bed in abt 20 mins

dee said abt e-mailing some ppl givne in khushi's thread...plz give me the links

i will just e-mail them as well and go to bed...

@samata-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@reena-even i have signed with all ur namesSmile
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Hima - oh no aunty was mad at you.πŸ€— She is worried about your health and wants to make sure that you eat. I went chupke chupke down and got the food before mum screams. She is watching her serials so will not notice unless i go in front of her with food.πŸ˜†

Its difficult to explain to our parents on how much we love maaneet. They dont mind at all us being online but if we miss lunch or dinner, we just have to run or hide. πŸ˜†

loool me tying every name from baby names website on the petition.
divareena thumbnail
spee - go and rest as i will be awake until late tonight so will sign more.
dewdropred thumbnail

spee - just go to bed right now 😑😑😑😑😑😑 U R not listening 2 me ... u will get sick ... 😭😭samjhi if u r awake for longer time & don;t sleep properly 😭😭 

if tht happens ... then how will u fight for GHSP bol ... so go to bed early & then wake up around 7 or 8 ... then start ur work ...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@MONA DI- great pics di...
@SPANDANA DI- Di u r great! But plz take rest too... Coz being fit is also necessary for we the fans so that our health doesnt come in our path of our motive... So sleep well tonight di...
dewdropred thumbnail

Reena - yes dear ... mom was mad at me ... U R right ... thy want us to take care of ourselves ...

all - gud night ... me going now ... c u all tomorrow ...