Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How can she do it? (Page 2)

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

I dont know much about it but i will wait for future episodes to say anything

thanks for commenting, it just came in my mind n i made a post on that but you are right lets wait for upcoming episodes to judge Big smile

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

id think so that K is in luv...he is just trying to protect piya...might be T has threaten K saying if he will not be with her then she will tell all the  truth to piya...T is such a looser 

U seems to be right, but let's wait n watch to know the reality. She is really the biggest looser.
thanks for commentsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

As for K and his love i dont know. there is more to it.
But honestly speaking. this attitude doesnt make sense. atleast not against Piya. if she cant act nice she can atleast stop bothering no matter how se has turned to be the ne who saved her should not be in her target list.
and also, whatever it is, i am honestly not that intrested. we are not here to watch a family drama. its a dark supernatural lovestory. screenspace should be on that rather than some sidecharcaters dragged change.

U are right T's attitude does not make any sense, she became worst now.

agree, we started watching coz of supernatual show and a dark love story but fact is that we get use to of all characters Wink. thanks for replyingTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index