Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#20 .:|:. (Page 65)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

m also very much fine...
@shoaib...where are u from...? i never had chance to interact much with u before..??

@rashmi...what do u..? sorry if i m asking again..?
sadhli i m from karachi pakistan and u

okies...m from india..
what do u do.?
i have my leather bussiness sadhli but i m not a bussiness tycoon like aham

okies...Businessman bro...good ...
thanks sadhli what is your work in office

I am A Netwrok Security Administrator in Office...doing all network security management...

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 6614

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi_Nair

@sadhli absolutely right. @shoaib at wat age do u do 10th std?
i complete my matric when i was 16th now i m 25 years old
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi_Nair

@sadhli absolutely right. @shoaib at wat age do u do 10th std?

hmmm good...so all the best for it..
sop whats ur fav subjects?
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Joined: 06 October 2010
Posts: 3700

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@Sadhli, so it's a day full of fun n enjoyment, enjoy.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 6614

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

m also very much fine...
@shoaib...where are u from...? i never had chance to interact much with u before..??

@rashmi...what do u..? sorry if i m asking again..?
sadhli i m from karachi pakistan and u

okies...m from india..
what do u do.?
i have my leather bussiness sadhli but i m not a bussiness tycoon like aham

okies...Businessman bro...good ...
thanks sadhli what is your work in office

I am A Netwrok Security Administrator in Office...doing all network security management...

good job sadhli Thumbs Up
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

@Sadhli, so it's a day full of fun n enjoyment, enjoy.

yes...thats right...m enjoying it...
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 6614

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

@Sadhli, so it's a day full of fun n enjoyment, enjoy.
simran now 99 post left
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Joined: 06 October 2010
Posts: 3700

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@Shoaib, we're here to help, u will be rockerz 2day?

@Rashmikutty, Hello again.

@Sadhli, so when do u have to go?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saathiya Creation Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -KimSungHyun-   Replies: 1103   Views: 219390

-KimSungHyun- 1103 219390 11 September 2012 at 6:17am by -Yuks-
.:'|':. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#1 .:'|':.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 1145   Views: 31675

-tellyaddict- 1145 31675 29 August 2010 at 12:48pm by tempetation

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index