Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Dekhaaa..." (Page 3)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@shruthi ben...where u were...?
u are coming and going like u are not here...m missing u and ur lovely FFs...
plz do start a new one...
and mangoes...I love Mangoes...

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sadhli the show is so horrible i have lost my muse for inspiration. i survive only on updates. if i like then watch it next day. yesterday was beautiful. and i m kind of busy with my thesis. i will try to update my Ff soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
La la la la lalallallalala

OMG! I am just so very very glad and elated at the moment..Gosh! Just loved, loved the way Ahem came upto her and explained her how to pluck mangoes and then grabbed her arm..Well, he was always looking for an opportunity and now he had one, though he won't show but he is having hard time controlling himself..If only, Rashi and Urmi were sent somewhere for a week, things would be much better..
Aahhh am ogg to GoHemland Day Dreaming..LOvely..
Sadhli, time for a lil dance..

Luv atop

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli the show is so horrible i have lost my muse for inspiration. i survive only on updates. if i like then watch it next day. yesterday was beautiful. and i m kind of busy with my thesis. i will try to update my Ff soon.

okies...we will be waiting patiently...after all ma good girl..hai na...
so yesterdays epi was not good but it was marvelous beyond words just for the last few Minutes...
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

La la la la lalallallalala

OMG! I am just so very very glad and elated at the moment..Gosh! Just loved, loved the way Ahem came upto her and explained her how to pluck mangoes and then grabbed her arm..Well, he was always looking for an opportunity and now he had one, though he won't show but he is having hard time controlling himself..If only, Rashi and Urmi were sent somewhere for a week, things would be much better..
Aahhh am ogg to GoHemland Day Dreaming..LOvely..
Sadhli, time for a lil dance..

Luv atop

@atop...i was waiting for u to know ur condition after this Mango Mania...

hehehehe...aaj ke baad i'd try to pluck mangoes...kaash mujhe mere Aham Ji bhi mil jaye isi bahane...

I loved it when Aham held her arm and she looked so confused how to react...what to do...hit the stone or to be there freezed enjoying Aham Ji company...

lol...and I was like bas ho gaya Kaam...Aam to gaya and main bhi...

smartcatop

goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
these mangoes always say good news  especialy greeen mangoesROFL ahem one day u will aproach with  greeen mangosROFL

smartc-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goham

these mangoes always say good news  especialy greeen mangoesROFL ahem one day u will aproach with  greeen mangosROFL

hehehe...manju good one...
after green tea now Aham's new addiction will be green mangoes...
can we see aham on knees proposing Gopi with a Bunch of Green Mangoes...saying "Gopi aaj hi tumhare liye taaze hare aam tod ke laya hu"

goham

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

@atop...i was waiting for u to know ur condition after this Mango Mania...

hehehehe...aaj ke baad i'd try to pluck mangoes...kaash mujhe mere Aham Ji bhi mil jaye isi bahane...

I loved it when Aham held her arm and she looked so confused how to react...what to do...hit the stone or to be there freezed enjoying Aham Ji company...

lol...and I was like bas ho gaya Kaam...Aam to gaya and main bhi...

Y'day I was at my nani's place and saw the epi and was like Eeeks! I need my lappy, I need my lappy..wanna discuss at length..Badi mushkil se toh we got this moment with Aham actually holding onto Gopi and then not snapping back angrily..Although he came out of trance but then the didn't shout at her and I was so glad..Aah! I will watch the scene again, you must have uploaded that exclusive scene on YT na? I remember I always used to look forward to your GoHem clippings...

Awww, phikar not gilr you will soon get your Aham Ji and a better and sweeter version..Looks wise he can be like him but attitude wise, I would pray for a caring Aham for you..

Lage raho in plucking mangoes and remember the techniques given by Aham..Yeah, I liked Gopi's confused look and more than her goofy smiles, her dazed look works for me...
hahah..I wish we have more such moments..

Luv atop

-tellyaddict-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index