Mistis thoughts 26th May 2011 (Page 3)

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for your thoughts.  We are having a proper mix of drama, humour and emotion charged scenes and of course entertaining dialogues from Mohini.  All in all a pretty good progress with the story.
You are welcome Radha...yes everything was there but the pace was fast. 

Thanks for giving me good insights on Karmic cycle and I can see it everytime there is any danger to Dev.  BB is very keen on opening the WILL before Radhika comes from pagphere.  According to you, Rohan has to spoil BB's plan for the Karmic cyle to work---he has done exactly that by endangering Radhika's life and pushing her into the river.  Without Radhika how can the next step of the WILL be executed?  If there is no CB then no question of property transfer and the whole property goes to the mutt---once again the reading of the WILL has to be stalled----Mission Save Dev----I was just wondering whether this is were it was leading upto?  The reason I thought of this was no one is going to know that Radhika-Rohan marriage did not happen---you have to find some indirect ways of postponing this matter---I may be proved wrong--let us see.

I am not too sure about the will...badi bahu wants to open the will in the absence of Radhika (which to me is bizarre, because all the beneficiaries have to be present for the will to be opened, they are showing here that money is being used but again this opening can be contested, anyway I am putting this to something that the creatives have pulled out from their magical illogical hats ) but Radhika has to be living and not sick in any way that the transfer does happen...Sick Radhika might again force badi bahu to postpone the opening of the will and if Radhika takes time recovering from this experience then badi bahu might have to stop thinking about the will...so in one way Rohan has worked against her here, but have to see what the creatives show. 
Radhika in the present scenario should become seriously sick for BB to get jitters.  If Radhika's situation is precarious then BB has no cards up her sleeve and she has to ensure that Radhika is kept alive.  Having said this, the montage shows ahappy Radhika with maang-tika--wonder whether sindoor or something else will come into play.  This way the WILL opening will be stalled till the appropriate moment.  That also gives ample time for Dadaji to recover.

For me badi bahu and Shantis karmic circle becomes more important when it comes to Dev and his thought process...Dev was ready to sacrifice so that Rohan becomes the RP and he was also ready not to believe Radhika...but Rohan by his actions made sure that Dev slowly starts believing Radhika, he fights it but the belief is slowly building up in him...then Shanti played her part by showing Dev what the reality of Radhika is (Shanti was the one who wanted to break the child marrriage but now has made it more stronger) and this pushing of Radhika in water made Dev realize that he actually cannot live without Radhika and he loves her a lot...this should waken the possessiveness and protectiveness in him towards Radhika...he was showing both these feelings and fighting both these feelings too but now he might acknowledge it...so Rohan has actually worked in maybe pushing the inner Dev to come out slowly...that is bad news for badi bahu... so again badi bahu through Rohan has worked to bring the real choti bahu and chota pota close together emotionally...and Shanti by kicking out Radhika has made sure that this happens...and for me here lies the karmic circle.  
 This Karmic cycle has one more dimension to it.  BB happily negated the marriage of Chanda and Dev and dismissed Shanthi.  Now, Shanthi has played her part by refusing entry into the house for Radhika.  Radhika has not yet reached PB, she has already had an accident and resulted in Dev and Radhika coming closer.  If Dev accepts this marriage and brings to the open in any form then Shanthi has thwarted the plans of BB completely.  Let us see how this is played.
One other thing that is important is---did Radhika see Rohan pushing her into the river----will she remember this----will she start to believe that Rohan is ok---will she confide to Dev or wait to come up with some proof----once again Radhika is in the thick of things.
 Well her intuition is already telling her that something is not right with Rohan so she should be a bit wary about him...Dev is another matter...even if she tells him will he believe her...again Dev knows what Rohan is but will he make a link between his temper tantrums and he fact that Rohan is not "normal"...this might be another growth in Devs development which might be done slowly.
I do hope they bring about good drama --go about Dadaji's ayurvedic treatment in a logical way and spring a huge surprise on BB when she is least expecting it.
Yes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti, I had typed so many comments and just when I was about to hit enter,  I pressed some key and it all went away.  It has been happening to me for last few days.  I don't know if it is happening to others but this "Post reply" doesn't save anything.  Oh well,  try to write some comments again but they probably are not same.  So I am skipping the funny stuff and just will write my comments in the morning.

Angie it always happens to me while I am doing updates and most frustratingAngry to do the whole thing again there should be something to save in post reply and thats why I keep on posting when some bits are done and again edit and do the rest somehow I did not form this habit of doing it in word or note pad and posting it here and it is also not clear form as clear form asks us do u want to delete it I think when we come to the end and somehow press enter sometimes it goes to the border and then all gets deleted.

Edited by chalhov - 27 May 2011 at 12:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks Misti loved the episode today as the Dev Radhika relation moved further and also the story as this is being done because of low TRPsWink so that by the time IPL are over on saturday they can rope in some of the viewers with the interesting story.

You are welcome Chalhov and I guessed the TRP and the IPL connection...there has to be reason for the sudden speeding up.. 

waiting to see what happens today whether Rohan will show himself or keep on hiding

Well I will atleast to see some explanation as to how he landed there...otherwise  the audience that they are trying to attract will again probably run away.

now she will be more cautious and watching her back and Rohan is now -tive and maybe wants revenge for being taken on a ride by both Dev and Radhika

Yes Rohan is negative and for me he stopped being a grey character.

Dev is as he has been shown till nowan introvert and hides all his feelings except when he is with Rads he cant change suddenly I still wonder what happen to him that day in Mathura when he was so entertaining with all his various dressing attempts and jumping on the tonga and extrovert DevBB will be horrified when she comes to know this and will not let Radhika go any where if she knows this she will chose the lesser evil of keeping an eye at home and DDG room rather send her out and put her legacy to stakeLOL maybe even let her do the ayurveda treatment to DDg 

LOLLOL...laughing regarding the bb...oh that extrovert Dev was again pingponging of characters and script to get the short term TRP...channels favourite harebrained twist.To make it somewhat logical to me I am putting that to Dev showing his childish self only to Radhika...he was free from obligations there so he let go.

I am liking very much the way Avinash is potraying this glum and grumpy Dev and Rubina and all acted well

Yes

how did he know which mandir to go. I was really laughing at the quick pace the story was moving even though I liked it.
I was scratching my head.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Misti,  it was a very good episode and all seemed to like it.  But...I am going to start with criticism first and then can comment on the good stuff.

1.  Pace of the show - what is this hurry?  The good episodes are paced so fast that they are wasting all the points.  So from one of the shows we know that Dev put the blanket on Radhika and Radhika put it on Dev but they eliminated it, did that 2 second of hug etc.  Yesterday's episode and today's episode needed to be three episodes.
Yes they could have easily done for three episodes...the answer might lie in TRP and end of IPL. The hug was just for audience. 

2.  RP Will - They are making it very illogical here again for the rating boost.  First of all, no matter how corrupt one is - opening a will is not possible if it is supposed to be opened at a particular time.  Dadaji is not young and there was no guarantee that he would live for 12 years.  So he makes a will when he was totally fine and there is a time for it to open and thus it would be opened at that time only.  Recently, I heard about a case where a rich guy disowned his kids and grandkids and gave the wealth to his great-grand kids.  So it was opened after 50-60 years and great-grand kids had no idea they were rich.
This will part is very strange...as far as I am aware one cannot open a will just because one wants to...until now I am putting it down to their illogical magical hat syndrome. 

Now assuming that there is so much corruption that a will can be forced to open,  then all the relevant parties need to be present and that includes CB.  So Maheswari now is suddenly so threatened by Radhika that she wants the will to open before she comes back.  This doesn't make sense at all.  If she is so frightened of RAdhika,  why would she be sure that Radhika would transfer it to her promptly.  If the will was going to be opened in 2-3 days, then why bother about RAdhika at all.  Dadaji can not be cured in two-three days just because of Radhika.  If she was that powerful, then she would be powerful enough to thwart her plans.
Yes...again magical hat syndrome for me...have to watch some more to see what they are actually upto here.
Now ayurvedic or any alternate medicines are not instant cure but take longer time to make an impact.  So they could have easily shown Radhika starting her treatment, time passing by and Dev getting to know Radhika much better.  Since Maheswari is giving injections, in the beginning there would be no improvement.  Radhika who is already suspicious now starts thinking of these people who appear to be Dadaji's biggest confidants.  I just hope they don't spoil this nice story with their impatience and make it at least decently logical.  These people are firm believer of killing  a golden goose.
Yes...but they went for Rohan again for TRP...what you have described is a slow and steady approach...using Rohan is faster and more dangerous for the audience...hence again aiming for TRP.  
3.  Fire in the temple today.  Come on - stop copying all the nice scenes from CB1 if they don't make sense.  The two fire scenes in CB1 made sense because one scene happened in January ( a very cold month and you would definitely need fire if you decide to sleep outdoors) and another one in February which can be cold too.  But to show it in CB2 in the end of May in Northern India.  Even here on East coast in US,  it is so warm that you start sweating even  if you walk at 10:00 in the night.  So who would want fire in late May?  They would want a fan or something cool.  The scene would have been more effective if there was no bonfire.   All I thought was poor Avinash and Rubina - to shoot like this on a hot day.
After growing up in Lucknow, fire in May was a bit too much for me...and again it was done for the romantic scenary to get the audience...its all boiling down to TRPs here.

4.  Entry of Rohan.  Ok so he can come by boat and that would take him a small time (1/2 hour vs 5 hours).  But how did he know they were staying at this temple?  Is the temple in Rawal and since Rawal is a small place,  so maybe he is driving around (that is not possible as he came by boat) and found Dev's car outside the temple.  Please make such things clear for the audience.  Chunnu munnu repeat dialogues when they are not needed and skip the important ones.
I really want them to explain this part otherwise the audience that they are trying to attract will get irritated again. 

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Thanks for giving me good insights on Karmic cycle and I can see it everytime there is any danger to Dev.  BB is very keen on opening the WILL before Radhika comes from pagphere.  According to you, Rohan has to spoil BB's plan for the Karmic cyle to work---he has done exactly that by endangering Radhika's life and pushing her into the river.  Without Radhika how can the next step of the WILL be executed?  If there is no CB then no question of property transfer and the whole property goes to the mutt---once again the reading of the WILL has to be stalled----Mission Save Dev----I was just wondering whether this is were it was leading upto?  The reason I thought of this was no one is going to know that Radhika-Rohan marriage did not happen---you have to find some indirect ways of postponing this matter---I may be proved wrong--let us see.

I am not too sure about the will...badi bahu wants to open the will in the absence of Radhika (which to me is bizarre, because all the beneficiaries have to be present for the will to be opened, they are showing here that money is being used but again this opening can be contested, anyway I am putting this to something that the creatives have pulled out from their magical illogical hats ) but Radhika has to be living and not sick in any way that the transfer does happen...Sick Radhika might again force badi bahu to postpone the opening of the will and if Radhika takes time recovering from this experience then badi bahu might have to stop thinking about the will...so in one way Rohan has worked against her here, but have to see what the creatives show. 

Radhika in the present scenario should become seriously sick for BB to get jitters.  If Radhika's situation is precarious then BB has no cards up her sleeve and she has to ensure that Radhika is kept alive.  Having said this, the montage shows ahappy Radhika with maang-tika--wonder whether sindoor or something else will come into play.  This way the WILL opening will be stalled till the appropriate moment.  That also gives ample time for Dadaji to recover.

If Radhika saw Rohan pushing her and she tells this to others...then other option might be that both Dev and BB put it down to Rohans mental condition and both will now try to protect Radhika for their own reasons...and in this way Radhika might also be kept safe from Rohans other advances...but it will take time for Dev to understand the reality of Rohan.Lets see what they are upto. The smiling Radhika might be because she will ralise that Dev has changed towards her...but again will have to wait and watch more.

Edited by misti73 - 27 May 2011 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
 Today when i was the repeat specially for Rohan,s expressions , He was serious with angry expression ... He is not a grey character now as he tried push Radhik in the water , that could have cost her life ...      have to see what they are going to show but i just have this feeling that for the time being will not come out of his kid act ...If Radhika regains consciousness after sometime then will be perhaps she imagined Rohan there  as Rohan will be already at home before them ...Agree with you that he is spoilt , selfish but here  Dev Radhika both also are at blame ...From Rohan point of view Dev betrayed him , he has to confront Dev to know about his reasoning  and understand him ...Just would like to see one less person negative in the show , otherwise there are more negative characters ..

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

Thx misti beautifully written and presented
Now we got to know that there are some scenes to be revealed so CV's have to do it now
You are welcome sushmavina...glad that you liked it.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Today when i was the repeat specially for Rohan,s expressions , He was serious with angry expression ... He is not a grey character now as he tried push Radhik in the water , that could have cost her life ...      have to see what they are going to show but i just have this feeling that for the time being will not come out of his kid act ...If Radhika regains consciousness after sometime then will be perhaps she imagined Rohan there  as Rohan will be already at home before them ...Agree with you that he is spoilt , selfish but here  Dev Radhika both also are at blame ...From Rohan point of view Dev betrayed him , he has to confront Dev to know about his reasoning  and understand him ...Just would like to see one less person negative in the show , otherwise there are more negative characters ..
Neerja I am not saying that Dev and Radhika are not to be blamed...they are...it is because of them and their issues that both are now in this situation and from Rohan's POV Dev did betray him by not telling him the truth...but will he understand why Dev did that? a normal person however badly betrayed after the initial anger tries to find an answer to this betrayal and here he pushes a living being into water and calmly hides behind a tree...For me Rohan is negative now, the only way he can be resurrected is after he gets to know why all this happened...he shows remorse and tries to make up for his actions...if he does not do all this then he is negative  at this moment for me.

Neerjaa

Go to top