TVD reruns!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys
just to let all the UK viewers know TVD season 2 reruns will be on every monday from 8-9pm on ITV 2
from episode 12 onwards

Enjoy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Ann_92Barbie3143Jungli Billianwayaviniva sharmaMonu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD reruns!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
And...well I dont know if you guys know this or not...For Pakistani Viewers...TVD season 1 is been shown on every Saturday From 8-9pm at Filmax

P.S I was thinking to make a new topic on it but then i thought to post it in this topic !!!

Edited by -Alina- - 27 May 2011 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disco_diva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.