Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Did u like the new werewolf guy? (Page 4)

Poll Question: How do u find the new werewolf guy?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [15.49%]
77 [54.23%]
43 [30.28%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirtipiya

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by sukirtipiya


yu femailTongue ? if u r u shudnt like negative roles o wel ur choice but new guy makes me jump out ma seat Cry
Yes my name is Archi n I never liked any -ve character till I came across sid he was the only reason since march I was watching PKYEKROFL so now everyone on forum knws tht I have sid syndromeROFL
o ok u the famose archi muj se dosti karogi ? dont worry i woont eat uTongue like sid does to T lol, ? LOL
No one can eat me except sid ROFLROFLROFLROFLbtw wht's ur name?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by sukirtipiya

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by sukirtipiya


yu femailTongue ? if u r u shudnt like negative roles o wel ur choice but new guy makes me jump out ma seat Cry
Yes my name is Archi n I never liked any -ve character till I came across sid he was the only reason since march I was watching PKYEKROFL so now everyone on forum knws tht I have sid syndromeROFL
o ok u the famose archi muj se dosti karogi ? dont worry i woont eat uTongue like sid does to T lol, ? LOL
No one can eat me except sid ROFLbtw wht's ur name?ROFL
zahra Smile
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...ok dokay Ermm ROFL
I like him but not much LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Hmmm...ok dokay Ermm ROFL
I like him but not much LOL
I just read someone calling him UncleROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirtipiya

zahra Smile
Nice name I suppose ur also a female like meROFLROFL
sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Hmmm...ok dokay Ermm ROFL
I like him but not much LOL
I just read someone calling him UncleROFL
lol yea i did 
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Hmmm...ok dokay Ermm ROFL
I like him but not much LOL
I just read someone calling him UncleROFL

Oh really ? Oh my goood ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by sukirtipiya

zahra Smile
Nice name I suppose ur also a female like meROFLROFL
lol yea 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index