Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Tu pehle apni FF update kar !!!

Pyaar ko baad mein baanto !!!

working on it woman! lol😆

hadh hai!😆
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
my tindas and kerals u better update them vernaaa🤣 Edited by krock - 12 years ago
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What was this thank you for??? Faltu mein woman!!!

Oyee!!! Mein SAIra hoon not siara!!! It's like you are calling me Seeeara in the British accent lol!!! 🤣 🤣

We are IF family so no thank and sorry! And don't worry you were not a witch with a B for me...everyone has one of those phases. You did too :D

Thanks and Lovezzz AMMAJI! Lol!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rooji..u hv proved ur self the biggest namooni of the forum...luv u...and luv u all my frnds here...
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Billiii

agayi wid ur faltu ka posts!!

btw, tell me 1 thing...tereko keeda katta hai kya in times...ki u become sooo senti and start showering ur extra love on all..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
no need to say...Nautanki!!!😆

but still..i love uuu my behna!!

now, abt d first thing u said...dis concept of episodic tracks is doing well, in my opinion, different and all..wid new issues and yeah, if d situation demands, they do continue it to d next epi , like d ghosts, mayhem wala part..

and we have to c how much they can continue wid this concept becoz dat means they have to create a different track and idea for every episode...dat might be tiresome, so may be after few days or weeks, we will get a weekly or monthly track😊

and abt d social msg thing

well TV is d medium which tends to give social msg through d line of entertainment, and RBO is trying to give  both, what more do u want, 

only thing we can do is either grasp the positive msg, dat is being spread or just ignore it...ball is in d court of audience

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha...lmaooo...

yeh kya post hai.😃...showering love behisaab...lol

btw...because you have taken my name too...so I'll say thanks and wish I could say the same to you too...🤣🤣🤣...

okay...nautanki one side...love you for this lovely thread..🤗..👍🏼
hope Veenzzz closes it after we all have done our share of nautanki on this thread🤣😈 !!!
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have to agree with u abt a week concepttt to slow down thingss :) 
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krock

my tindas and kerals u better update them vernaaa🤣

They are being cooked right now...araam se beth🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saira-

What was this thank you for??? Faltu mein woman!!! hahahahaha u know how i am...emotions galore!!!!

Oyee!!! Mein SAIra hoon not siara!!! It's like you are calling me Seeeara in the British accent lol!!! 🤣 🤣  my bad...now ur siara...like the soda product...siera mist! lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are IF family so no thank and sorry! And don't worry you were not a witch with a B for me...everyone has one of those phases. You did too :D hahahahaha I know but still im like that...im still bad u know that...so i am sorry

Thanks and Lovezzz AMMAJI! Lol! awww love u too baby!!!😃

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

rooji..u hv proved ur self the biggest namooni of the forum...luv u...and luv u all my frnds here... awww thanks navs...aur main toh namooni hoon hi...bitch ke saath saath...lmfao 

Originally posted by: sweetsute

Billiii

agayi wid ur faltu ka posts!! hahahahahaha told u i was gonna make it...faltu insaan! 🤣🤣🤣

btw, tell me 1 thing...tereko keeda katta hai kya in times...ki u become sooo senti and start showering ur extra love on all.. hahahahahahaha idk im like that...mujhe lagta hai love bug aur sorry bug ne kata hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
no need to say...Nautanki!!!😆 hahahahahaha boldiya🤣🤣🤣🤣

but still..i love uuu my behna!! awww i love u too!!!

now, abt d first thing u said...dis concept of episodic tracks is doing well, in my opinion, different and all..wid new issues and yeah, if d situation demands, they do continue it to d next epi , like d ghosts, mayhem wala part..

thank god someone went to that point too...I think it would be best if they actually took it to a week thing coz then we will have more stories u know...one day track works too but for some epis...u know...

and we have to c how much they can continue wid this concept becoz dat means they have to create a different track and idea for every episode...dat might be tiresome, so may be after few days or weeks, we will get a weekly or monthly track😊 lol it won't last long...they have to go to weeks concepts soon...im telling u. lol

and abt d social msg thing 

well TV is d medium which tends to give social msg through d line of entertainment, and RBO is trying to give  both, what more do u want,  lol i know but the thing is who is following it? that is my question...is that enough? shudn't they have sponsors or something to help them?

only thing we can do is either grasp the positive msg, dat is being spread or just ignore it...ball is in d court of audience true that...sadly i think it goes unnoticed at times...😭

Originally posted by: -Manita-

hahaha...lmaooo... haaan haaan hanso...sab ke sab hanso...

yeh kya post hai.😃...showering love behisaab...lol hahahahaha i have to re...i missed few people tho...🤣🤣🤣

btw...because you have taken my name too...so I'll say thanks and wish I could say the same to you too...🤣🤣🤣...  meanie! Hmph!!!!🤣

okay...nautanki one side...love you for this lovely thread..🤗..👍🏼 hahahahaha thanks! 😳
hope Veenzzz closes it after we all have done our share of nautanki on this thread🤣😈 !!! hahahahahahaha im doing it...tu bhi kar...sab karte hein...lmao

Originally posted by: Sravya07

i have to agree with u abt a week concepttt to slow down thingss :) yes warna no more concepts and stories... 

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rooj-i

They are being cooked right now...araam se beth🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yeh bat tu kal se bol rahi hain dono ko pakka rahi hain ya jala rahi hain illseriouly mock u down rooji i want my tindasss😡😭