Posted: 12 years ago
what   will say     the        epi         which we  wait 4          memorable            nice         little romantic             no much words to say🥳
Originally posted by goham

what   will say     the        epi         which we  wait 4          memorable            nice         little romantic             no much words to say🥳
That is so true, that hug and Dev saying I love you...❤️ Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago

Usha Di excellent post for magnificent episode.

I loved each and every Radev scene.  Dev indirectly did everything husband/friend would do to help love ones. Dev loves expressions were just too good. Esp when he gives money to Ashanti...the look of anger.  He gets angry at Radhika bc she wants to stay in the mandir bc she does not want to ruin any families name.  He was angry at her situation. He was feeling the pain that Radhika. In frustration he shouted at her. Then he surprises Radhika by coming  back...with food.  These are the beginnings of Radev moments...first hug and...then Dev rescueing her.  Now both of them will support each other and protect each other...lets see how Kanha leela brings them closer and closer. He already has admitted to himself that he can't leave without Radhika...so lets see...
Originally posted by Tazzi

Usha Di excellent post for magnificent episode.

I loved each and every Radev scene.  Dev indirectly did everything husband/friend would do to help love ones. Dev loves expressions were just too good. Esp when he gives money to Ashanti...the look of anger.  He gets angry at Radhika bc she wants to stay in the mandir bc she does not want to ruin any families name.  He was angry at her situation. He was feeling the pain that Radhika. In frustration he shouted at her. Then he surprises Radhika by coming  back...with food.  These are the beginnings of Radev moments...first hug and...then Dev rescueing her.  Now both of them will support each other and protect each other...lets see how Kanha leela brings them closer and closer. He already has admitted to himself that he can't leave without Radhika...so lets see...
Thanks Tazzi. It was an epsiode of Dev's realization and Radhika to feel good...and that ended up us having beautiful RaDEv momnets...❤️
My Dear, You just phrased each and every scene so perfectly. Dev and Radhika so calm and understanding each other at the last scene in the Mandir, not a single word but just the expression, it was just a stupendous perfomance. It looked like both them have left on Kanha's ki marji ' now .
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Yes,a great,great episode!so many emotions went threw me while watching: respect when she didnt tell dev the reason behind the leave and he gave the money to that bad mother,admiration when she wanted to keep the rasam and went in the mandir and devs care with the water and food ,just divine!The cherry on the top was his confession wich melted my heart to the core ,the pain of loseing his love broke all his rulls!
ThanksDear. It was an episode which we all crave for...it made all of us so happy...RaDev connection, evewn if it was for a short time...😍Let us hope for more such moments..