Posted: 12 years ago
Nicely written Ushaji...I think what makes the relationship unique is they understand each other so well, w/o many words...Avinash as Dev has done such excellent job with his expressions, body language and voice modulation. Rubina  as Radhika has also come a long way...Also once Radhika sets her mind on something no one can stop her...Even when wants to stay in temple, Dev gets upset and tells her, do whatever you prefer and leaves...but in the end come back for her, because, he knows her so well...he understands her state of mind...I think their jodi is so special because their eyes speak volumes without having to express it in words...
Originally posted by Anamika100

Of course I loved the episode and feel that today Dev transitioned from lover (albeit a secret lover) to husband.

That was the underlying theme in that he was truely acting the part of a husband.  Loved his unspoken anger at Ashanthi and then his irritation at Radhika when she wanted to get out of the car and then he comes back to take care of her.
Yes, he became a husband today...
He stayed true to his character of quite and did all he could to help Radhika, his wife in his own way.
Originally posted by anu17

Hi wow 26th may epi...superb yaar I can't hold my self...our RaDev chemistry back in the track...now i think Dev will never blame Radh for any thing case now he know Radh a lot
I want to thank two people that is Ashanthi and Rohen and aha to the cat...because of them I watched lovely RaDev moments...
don't hit me...But I think I am correct...
first hug but short one...I live it...this is the first one...wow and also I love the under water scene wow superb AviNA...
And I think now Rohen hate Radh a lot he wants to harmRadh how ever if he is actually in love then he will never push Radh to water ar harm her...
I think thanks to Rohen Dev open his mouth and told he is inlove with Radh...but the think is will he open his mouth in front of every one??will he accept his wife Radh???
for that we have to watch CB...
I think Dadaji is the one will help RaDev's unit...
thanks for the post yaar

Yes, Rohan and Ashani acted in favor of RaDEv in disguise..πŸ˜† They did not know, that they were helping raDEv.
it looks like RaDEv love sage begins in a different way.😍❀️
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Sigrid,

A lovely post once again.

Avinash was awesome y'day.  Silence speaks volumes.  He was a person who crossed all limits to hurt Radhika  alot.  But today when a different scenario was presented he did the best thing of being supportive without delving deeply into what he overheard.  This is a clear indication that he understands the pain that Radhika went thro' when she visited her maayka.  Not leaving her alone in the night, he showed he cares for her though they were maintaining good distance.

When Radhika nearly drowned he realised how precious she is to him and in that moment he expressed how he cannot live without her. Although I am a huge fan of Radhika, today I did feel for Dev.  Imagine, how a person should feel when he loses one by one who matter to him the most.  First he has lost his parents, he was adopted by the RP family and he was greatly attached to the SR. RP and the poor man was made paralytic, now he loves Radhika and he nearly lost her.  This feeling must be quite scary and is also likely to bring out the hidden  qualities of Dev. We may get to see more decisive, stead-fast yet quiet and an affectionate person to Radhika.

The episodes have been truly awesome and I hope they keep this going.    
Beautiful analysis Radha...you covered it all...πŸ‘
Yes, for last few epsiodes it has been an eye opener and a realization time for Dev...
Avinash has done one heck of acting,⭐️
Originally posted by radhika5

Lovely post Sigrid and beautiful analysis Radha---last few episodes belonged to Avinash and his silence conveyed Dev's feelings...Dev support of Radhika without making a scene was beautifully done...

And Radhika knowing smile, her realization of Dev's concern for her was excellent--Rubina really excelled in conveying the subtleties with her facial expression

Radhika is very happy to know Dev is coming closer to her and taking care of her...but in her own way wants to keep the distance...πŸ˜‰ She was so happy when he came back with food for her...loved her expressions than...πŸ‘
Originally posted by vinianil

It was beautiful episode Usha..Avinash - i am speachless he was fabulous without dialogues...Dev  understands Radhika slowly ..Hope radhika would say him that someone pushed her into the river as Dev doesn't know actually what had happened there...Now Radhika suspects that someone is after them..
won' 't Padma  serch Rohan at PB?How  he reached there? I think we will get all ansewers from today's episode...
Finally Dev expressed his love and realizing without her he can't live...
Yes Vinianil, it was a great episode...Avinash was marvelous, incredible... his expressions says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes, i was wondering if radhika saw who pushed her and if so is she going to tell Dev or keep quite as she knows Dev may not believe her...
What if Padma and Rohan are working together???😑
Yes, now RaDEv love sage begins❀️❀️ but will have to face lot of problems created by all the negative characters..
It was a superb epi really loved it like hell
Originally posted by anukapoor

Nicely written Ushaji...I think what makes the relationship unique is they understand each other so well, w/o many words...Avinash as Dev has done such excellent job with his expressions, body language and voice modulation. Rubina  as Radhika has also come a long way...Also once Radhika sets her mind on something no one can stop her...Even when wants to stay in temple, Dev gets upset and tells her, do whatever you prefer and leaves...but in the end come back for her, because, he knows her so well...he understands her state of mind...I think their jodi is so special because their eyes speak volumes without having to express it in words...
Yes anu Avina/RaDEv are the best jodi and God bless them they act phenomenal...stupendous...their expressions mind blowing...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by sushmavina

It was a superb epi really loved it like hell
yes, it was a terffic epsiode...and a beautiful RaDEv sage..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Usha di..
 very well said...πŸ˜ƒ
watched 4 times...πŸ˜† maybe more...😳