Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Here’s whats up this week in KTH..

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

First I would like to tell you all especially SUJAL KASHISH regarding his query........ I told my friend about Rajeev Aamna scenes.... and how everyone is not happy with this new directors work. He told me that even Ekta is not very happy with his work. Infact it is possible Ekta might herself be present when there's another such scene between the two.  Then I told him about all the laughter we are having here regarding sujal's hair ISTYLE and he laughed a lot. He has promised to pass on this message to Rajeev and also others. But it seems that hair style was given to Rajeev to give him a choco-boy look. I told him to tell the ISTYLIST to give Rajeev hunk look instead of this look. We like him that way.He had a big laugh today morning. He has promised to pass on all the informaion to the balaji camp.

So now what happens this week. No.1 sujal will go to jail. No.2 Rishi and Sanjana divorce will be decided and finalised. No.3 Akshat will fail to get bail for Sujal (He is a hopeless lawyer. Till now he could not save sujal even once. And when he made the entry in the serial he was told to be the most succesful lawyer from London). No.4 Kashish's showdown with Vasu. No.5 Rishi and Kashish fighting together for Sujal.(the perfect dewar bhabhi relationship shown). No.6 More probelms between Mehak and Rishi. No.7 Sujal might stay in jail this whole week. No.8 Nice scene between sujal and Kashish in the jail.

My friend has said he might call up or send SMS if there's anything interesting this week that he finds out later. I'll add it here.

P.S Don't copy to other forums.

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

thank you thank you thank you sujalfan

i am waiting for kash- vasu showdown. i hope kashihs just shakes the wits out of vasu.

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

thanx a lot sujalfan.........hehe his hair stylist and outfits are so pathetic lately........i like the arrogant black more frankly speaking.......AND NOT ORANGE..........lol

gud that bhabhi-dewar relationship is becoming better.........but i hope  they save sujal fast.......

akshat is the best lawyer from london and still he didn't help in anyway at all........not even financially.......thats just stupid.......vestigeal fellow

cant do nething right.........not even propose.....

titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot 4 info

Ankit

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sujalfan!Clap
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks sujalfan.... looks to be an interesting week in kth, esp the kashish rishi storyline and the kashish vasu...  its going to be interesting to see what kekta comes up with to get sujal out of jail and solve the piyush murder issue...  on whom is the axe going to fall, does your friend know that?
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
btw, excellant avtar sujalfan.. even better than your earlier one...
AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Thanx for info.Smile

Go to top