Thurs Update ~ 26/05/2011 ~ TA - Totally Annoyed - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates!!  You're doing a really great job with the updates!!

Tamil's manager friend is annoying!!!  He doesn't know who to give respect to Tulasi and just shouts like a mad person for no reason.  Poor Tulasi...she was so upset and hurt.  I can't believe he came back just a few minutes after Tamil came.  How sad to see Ta and Tul upset alone in different parts of their house...But romba paavam Tamil...he was about to explain to Tulasi what happened at GW house but Tulasi lost her patience and yelled.  I'm not mad at Tulasi for yelling like that even though her father and Paati told her to be really patient.  If I were in that situation I probably would have yelled myself too.  There is no point in yelling now at each other...both should go to work first and solve the debts.  A heart braking moment was when Tamil yelled at Tulasi to leave from his sight.  He raised his voice so high and Tulasi looked scared.

Welcome back killer dude...I knew he would come back to take revenge on Tulasi after what she did to him...but I was expecting him to come through Charu and not Logu.  Both families know this guy now and same with TT...

No no no no!!!!!  Director, please do not show any scenes where there is acid or Tulasi is severely hurt!!!  If anything extreme happens to Tulasi I swear I will quit Thendral and yell at the Thendral team!!!  I think Kumaran is going to make Tulasi land in Bhuvana's hospital and Tul will know that Bhuvana is her mom then...until then suspense for us...please be careful Tul...

What is up with Joseph???  Lately he is acting all strange and I really think he is the stalker now.  It looks like it was Charu who kept calling him maybe.  Why was he supporting Charu and GW???????  This is getting really confusing now...Kumaran please don't insult the beautiful friendship who showed in Thendral.

Tamil's life has turned upside now and he still owes so much money...I think more people are going to come asking for money at TT door soon...

It was so nice of Tamil to send a text message to Deepa.  Even though Tamil's life is going downhill right now I love how he still thinks about what is right and wrong and apologized to Deepa.  It was sad to see him coming home all frusterated and it was nice of Deepa to say its ok and calm the situation.

There is still the scene where Tamil cries to Tulasi.  I hope TT just cry their hearts out and that he tells her the truth about the other money people.  Then both should get a job.  I just remembered that Tamil still never paid Tulasi's fees yet and there is still Kanagu's money which he has to give back.

Overall I loved today's episode.  Thendral going in good pace right now and there is more suspense.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update. I think Pavi will get in the way of Thuls and save her from the acid - Padma started it and it will come and bite her as mentioned by Pavi. Also, Pavi's earlier dialogue about girls looking good and stuff came to my mind thinking about this .. I just hope it doesn't happen .
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update. I think Pavi will get in the way of Thuls and save her from the acid - Padma started it and it will come and bite her as mentioned by Pavi. Also, Pavi's earlier dialogue about girls looking good and stuff came to my mind thinking about this .. I just hope it doesn't happen .

Yes may be...but unlikely...
Padma might learn her lessons this way...but if they are planning to link Bhu and Thulz track...it would be only thulz who would be the victim...

But someone should see the person who did it...whomever the acid is thrown...so the problem will again go on Charu's family...

And one more thing...the loser frnd told TA would roam for money madly...if so is he going to run mad to save thulz face or something......for sure...next few weeks/months are going to be more annoying
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and nice side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

TA's collegue deserves to beg in the streets, how cruel could people be, TT are realising that fact, starting from own blood to friends, I really pity both of them. I miss the patience which is the strength of Thulasi. I did not like how she did not even allow her hubby to explain things. If this was her aasai arumai Chithi, she would have been all quiet and listend to her. I know she is taking her rights on him and she does not know her hubby's situation either, I wish her to more patient in such a situation where they need money badly.

I gave up with TA and his reasons to hide things from his wife. He is becoming useless. But i still can't be without pitying him. Begging his friends for money seems to be his full time job now. But somehow i think he is going to get back his job in bank and that his money issues will be solved easily like they solved the case against TA by Thilaka. But before that, he will go through all kind of insults and pain. Such kind hearted people like TT deserve to be happy and peaceful, sometimes or be it most of the time they are really stupid but not evil and never ever intend to hurt anyone in their life.

Well, the peak of sadism is going to be shown by the team. Kumaran can go and bang his head if the killer succeeds in pouring the acid on T's face. To show the love between TT, they don't need to show these kind of scenes. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The last scene was very nice. I want TA to cry out his heart to Thulasi and make her understand his side of story. I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode eventhough it is going to be crying of TA.

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
I think they are going to replace shurti
Thanks Tanu for the quick and nice update. At last we know who the spy is. May be it is a team including Joseph, TA's friend and Apd.Kumaran's imagination needs no bounds when it comes to Tul torture. Hope he is equally creative about the twist. Let us all ask who deserves the acid most? Yes you guessed it right . I is none other than the Psycho herself. What if she lands back in chennai, and uses the key to get inside TA's house. At that time the stupid acid thrower mistakes her for Tul and throws the acid on her. Because the stabber is going to engage some one to do it. That is what he said to Ganga prince goon. Who said the wicked ones have to be smart? I am praying for that. I am sure Tul will spot her and rush her to the hospital.
I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow to see TA break down in sobs. May be as a twist Periappa will help TA to pay off the loans. So Kanagu will also not suffer. Let us pray to our Ishta daivatas and keep our fingers crossed. Next week will be very tough for us.
I have a little guess:

We think all those money matter is set up by Charu, to make TA realize that he could have married her. So apdina why cant the vatti people also be fake? I mean they are artists arranged by Charu and Joseph. Appo TA does not need to suffer like this and to pay them back, as it is Charu moneyπŸ˜•. Just had this guess as someone reminded me of that.πŸ˜†

Apdina he need only to pay for Kanagu and Thuls college fees, but still send him to Job😑

@Rithu80:
Welcome to Thendral Forum. I dont think they will changer her. Thendral Team knows that many are only watching it becoz of T&T so if they change, viewers will quit serial, they wont take such a riskπŸ˜†
Even i would stop watchingπŸ˜† Maybe those scenes are only to make their love strong, hmm who knows?
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

It was shocking to see Joseph as the stalker.😲.!! At some time we can even say Kanagu will be angry on TA which may turn him as the spy.. But he was so sweet and really a true friend..😳!! But why this Joseph is helping Charu.😑.!! He has no reason to get linked as the spy..!!

First scene both T&T has their own mistakes.. !! Thulasi getting angry on TA will not solve her problem.. She should follow MM's advice about saying one word will be more effective than arguing...!! Coming to TA throwing money is not the way to show his  frustration and anger..!!

But the whole scenes mistakes were made by that colleague..!! He was too harsh.🀒.!! when both of them are telling their situation why doesn't he understand..!! Why everyone from every side is becoming opposite to T&T...😑

Killer again OMG..😑.!! Nothing should happen to Thulasi..!! Some how Thulasi should be saved..!!πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
But somhow they wont spoil her face i guess...
he might just miss it...but acid might spill to make her eyes blind or sthg...their aim is to put all sorts of hurdles to make her not study...🀒...and with no job, money left...πŸ˜•...but for sure they will show the same way like they put TA in death bed and he was alright then...so may be same way for thulz...πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Shamz.

We think all those money matter is set up by Charu, to make TA realize that he could have married her. So apdina why cant the vatti people also be fake? I mean they are artists arranged by Charu and Joseph.

Yes Shammu...Joseph took TA to meet all 3 highest interest people...now also to pay back TA is giving the interest money to Joseph...i am suspicious here just like you as TA is not dealing with those money lent people directly.

But i dont get what made Charu to think that TA will go behind her for money?!...In upcoming weeks i bet there will be a scene where Joseph says that TA will live in peace if he married psycho pointing out problems...😑. Thank god psycho doesn't call TA, she might called him nonstop every 10min😑.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago