Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thurs Update ~ 26/05/2011 ~ TA - Totally Annoyed (Page 2)

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for an awesome and fast update Clap

Poor TA and Tulasi...really paavama irruku to see both of them. Such a lovely couple and really made for each other...but all these mean people like Charu, GW, Lavanya...etc..etc are not letting them live their life peacefully. 

I am 100% sure now that Joseph is the spy Angry. Poor TA how much he trusts this guy and what on earth makes him stab his own friend on his back Shocked ...

2 weeks back when TA told Joseph that Anandh gave him money, he immediatly asked "yen avan kitta ellam kekara, unnaku panam venumna en kitta mattum kelu"  At that time itself I got doubt on Joseph, but still thot y should he do this spy job for Charu...but now from todays episode its almost confirmed.

Poor TA and Tulasi even people who want to really help them are becoming their villains, like the guy who helped TA to get that job and later started pesturing them for the flight money.

They seem to have villains from all corners, from their friends circle, close family members, even the paid killers and rowdies.

Looks like now Joseph is not going to give this interest money to that rowdy guy and he is going to come and harass Tulasi at home.

Also TA wont be able to settle down Kanagus money and his canteen is also going to be taken away by that rowdy. dunno if Kanagu is also going to turn a villain after that...or he is going to find the truth about Joseph.

Also if Joseph is the spy then there is one more problem for T and T bcos he knows that they keep the key outside and if he takes it and goes in nobody is going to doubt him...psycho adha vachi enna plan panni irruko Dead

How nice it will be if once TA picks up the call psycho makes to Joseph and hears all her plans from her mouth itself.

How nice it will be if Tulasi acts smart when that paid killer tries to throw that acid and pours all the acid in his face...that way she can save herself and also take a revenge on that guy...Tongue

Edited by lakshyam - 26 May 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanmini_00Jan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks ma Tanu for the lovely update! Big smile

I am as shocked as u for 2 things

1. Idiot Joseph is defending GW for wat purpose and is bringing up Charu for no reason... so is he spy????? AngryDead If he is then all this kadan kaarangal will be Charu's fault Clap

2. Acid is confirmed Cry.. Nooo Ouch I knw TA will only love her still but I can't bear to look at a sad pitiful Thulasi and to make it worse Blind Thuls Cry

Please Kumaran, let Thuls be saved and let acid fall on Lavs! Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Jan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates!!  You're doing a really great job with the updates!!

Tamil's manager friend is annoying!!!  He doesn't know who to give respect to Tulasi and just shouts like a mad person for no reason.  Poor Tulasi...she was so upset and hurt.  I can't believe he came back just a few minutes after Tamil came.  How sad to see Ta and Tul upset alone in different parts of their house...But romba paavam Tamil...he was about to explain to Tulasi what happened at GW house but Tulasi lost her patience and yelled.  I'm not mad at Tulasi for yelling like that even though her father and Paati told her to be really patient.  If I were in that situation I probably would have yelled myself too.  There is no point in yelling now at each other...both should go to work first and solve the debts.  A heart braking moment was when Tamil yelled at Tulasi to leave from his sight.  He raised his voice so high and Tulasi looked scared.

Welcome back killer dude...I knew he would come back to take revenge on Tulasi after what she did to him...but I was expecting him to come through Charu and not Logu.  Both families know this guy now and same with TT...

No no no no!!!!!  Director, please do not show any scenes where there is acid or Tulasi is severely hurt!!!  If anything extreme happens to Tulasi I swear I will quit Thendral and yell at the Thendral team!!!  I think Kumaran is going to make Tulasi land in Bhuvana's hospital and Tul will know that Bhuvana is her mom then...until then suspense for us...please be careful Tul...

What is up with Joseph???  Lately he is acting all strange and I really think he is the stalker now.  It looks like it was Charu who kept calling him maybe.  Why was he supporting Charu and GW???????  This is getting really confusing now...Kumaran please don't insult the beautiful friendship who showed in Thendral.

Tamil's life has turned upside now and he still owes so much money...I think more people are going to come asking for money at TT door soon...

It was so nice of Tamil to send a text message to Deepa.  Even though Tamil's life is going downhill right now I love how he still thinks about what is right and wrong and apologized to Deepa.  It was sad to see him coming home all frusterated and it was nice of Deepa to say its ok and calm the situation.

There is still the scene where Tamil cries to Tulasi.  I hope TT just cry their hearts out and that he tells her the truth about the other money people.  Then both should get a job.  I just remembered that Tamil still never paid Tulasi's fees yet and there is still Kanagu's money which he has to give back.

Overall I loved today's episode.  Thendral going in good pace right now and there is more suspense.

Edited by smiles86 - 26 May 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalJanani20lakshyamvjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

mellisai IF-Rockerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I think Pavi will get in the way of Thuls and save her from the acid - Padma started it and it will come and bite her as mentioned by Pavi. Also, Pavi's earlier dialogue about girls looking good and stuff came to my mind thinking about this .. I just hope it doesn't happen .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update. I think Pavi will get in the way of Thuls and save her from the acid - Padma started it and it will come and bite her as mentioned by Pavi. Also, Pavi's earlier dialogue about girls looking good and stuff came to my mind thinking about this .. I just hope it doesn't happen .

Yes may be...but unlikely...
Padma might learn her lessons this way...but if they are planning to link Bhu and Thulz track...it would be only thulz who would be the victimOuch...

But someone should see the person who did it...whomever the acid is thrown...so the problem will again go on Charu's family...

And one more thing...the loser frnd told TA would roam for money madly...if so is he going to run mad to save thulz face or something...Ouch...for sure...next few weeks/months are going to be more annoying Ouch

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and nice side comments! Big smile

TA's collegue deserves to beg in the streets, how cruel could people be, TT are realising that fact, starting from own blood to friends, I really pity both of them. I miss the patience which is the strength of Thulasi. I did not like how she did not even allow her hubby to explain things. If this was her aasai arumai Chithi, she would have been all quiet and listend to her. I know she is taking her rights on him and she does not know her hubby's situation either, I wish her to more patient in such a situation where they need money badly. Ouch

I gave up with TA and his reasons to hide things from his wife. He is becoming useless. But i still can't be without pitying him. Begging his friends for money seems to be his full time job now. But somehow i think he is going to get back his job in bank and that his money issues will be solved easily like they solved the case against TA by Thilaka. But before that, he will go through all kind of insults and pain. Such kind hearted people like TT deserve to be happy and peaceful, sometimes or be it most of the time they are really stupid but not evil and never ever intend to hurt anyone in their life. Approve

Well, the peak of sadism is going to be shown by the team. Kumaran can go and bang his head if the killer succeeds in pouring the acid on T's face. To show the love between TT, they don't need to show these kind of scenes. Thumbs Down

The last scene was very nice. I want TA to cry out his heart to Thulasi and make her understand his side of story. I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode eventhough it is going to be crying of TA. Ouch

Edited by Theiva - 26 May 2011 at 2:30pm

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalJanani20TTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Rithu80 Newbie
Rithu80
Rithu80

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I think they are going to replace shurti
Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the quick and nice update. At last we know who the spy is. May be it is a team including Joseph, TA's friend and Apd.Kumaran's imagination needs no bounds when it comes to Tul torture. Hope he is equally creative about the twist. Let us all ask who deserves the acid most? Yes you guessed it right . I is none other than the Psycho herself. What if she lands back in chennai, and uses the key to get inside TA's house. At that time the stupid acid thrower mistakes her for Tul and throws the acid on her. Because the stabber is going to engage some one to do it. That is what he said to Ganga prince goon. Who said the wicked ones have to be smart? I am praying for that. I am sure Tul will spot her and rush her to the hospital.
I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow to see TA break down in sobs. May be as a twist Periappa will help TA to pay off the loans. So Kanagu will also not suffer. Let us pray to our Ishta daivatas and keep our fingers crossed. Next week will be very tough for us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalJanani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top