Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swash2

unless Shruthi has decided to leave the serial and they r going to replace her with someone else??? in that case, the acid episode will happen and after plastic surgery, she will come back as a new person. and if the production rights go to Ekta, then, Shruthi will surface again after 1000 episodes as Thulasi!!!

I doubt she would want to leave now esp. when the serial is so popular. Besides I don't think she is committed to other serials - unless she wants to further her studies? marriage??😉

The rating might drop if at she is replaced by another...besides our hearts will break..!!😭😭😭
Sue Nair thumbnail
Dai Joseph-poo why are you back stabbling your dost? If you are a two-timer I hope the lightning will strike you..!!😡 

I just hope Jo won't destroy the meaning of true friendship - TA may be foolish but his heart is made of gold and the essence of friendship runs in his blood. I pray Jo is going all out to protect TA instead of destroying him...perhaps its only an impression to mislead us...😔

The other friend (forgot his name - the one who was interested in Deepa), Jo and Tamil make an impressive trio - I believe that they won't make Jo a baddie who ends up stabbing TA's back...there could be a valid reason for his strange behaviour. đŸ˜

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for updating. 👍🏼
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Dai Joseph-poo why are you back stabbling your dost? If you are a two-timer I hope the lightning will strike you..!!😡 

🤣🤣 omg, ur comments are killing me... But yes ur totally right.. this serial best relationships are TA's trio and Thuls' trio and of course T&T's marriage... all others are 😕 and mothers are simply 🤢

Ur comment about the handsome man's face with no brain made me realize something... usually in a pair, there is the beauty and the brain... but here, there is two beauties... but both don't have brains 😭

Actually I really don't want Charu to get acid in the face, then her and GW will blame Thuls for that and try to get guilt from TA for that too 🤢

OMG, that is sad to hear about real acid throwers, I thought that kind of nonsense only occurs on serials. Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
AlishaGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update...

Nice n touching episode...Plz Director sir no acid on Thulasi's face.

If want try on that psycho Charu's face...😡 (yerkeneve salikathe ippo asid adicha sallichidum)hehehe...

As most of the friends said its high possibility for Joseph to b the spy,seems he is supporting that psycho n GW very much...what a athisayam...Joseph ni evlo peseretheke pesame niye anthe psycho ve kalyanam panniko...Super ra irekum...He is reacting very suspicious today...So joseph is turning to be a parasite after join hand with that virus psycho charu...
Hhhmmm waht a best friend ur...Unne mathiri ore 3 best friend iruntha ulagam urepedrum...I don't understand y all of them being cruel to Ta n Thulasi...

Finally Deepa is so sweeettt...

Edited by AlishaGal - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the nice update.

Today I hate Tamil friend behaviour. Tamil friend is hating Tamil because Tamil couldn't save the job of his friend arrange for Tamil. I hate his friend while he ask to Tamil to pay back the money he spend for food. Tamil friend really a kanjapisnari.

Logu has arrange the same killer to put acid on Thulasi. Nothing should happen for Thulasi. I think someone is going to save Thulasi from this situation. This time I didn't think Tamil will able to save Thulasi there might be some other character will save Thulasi.

Why the Joseph has become a spy? He have become spy for money and how could he betray his best friend. When Tamil tell about his mom to Joseph Samanthmai illama ethuku Joseph is talking about Charu. He has support Tamil and Thulasi for their marriage suddenly he has become a spy and supporting Charu.

It is nice to see Tamil send sorry message to Deepa. Tamil is feeling right now for shouting Deepa few episode ago and it sad to see him crying. Hereafter if GW said anything bad about Thulasi. Tamil is not going to believe GW. Soon Tamil should find his work and fix all the money problem.
AlishaGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I doubt she would want to leave now esp. when the serial is so popular. Besides I don't think she is committed to other serials - unless she wants to further her studies? marriage??😉

The rating might drop if at she is replaced by another...besides our hearts will break..!!😭😭😭

Plzzz no one can replace Shruti n her acting...She is the best...If no shruti in thendral i might say bye.bye to thendral....😕
Edited by AlishaGal - 12 years ago
vernaly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rithu80

I think they are going to replace shurti

No way. She's the life of the show.No one can fill her place.By the time a new face comes and try to convinces the audiance,the show will lose it's popularity.Shruthi and Deepak make a good pair on screen. Lot of serials that replaced  the lead had to wrap up soon after.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb update Tanu
y TA and T are facing this much probs only god can save them
acid on thlasi ah!!!!!!!!! I feel something like shamla or pavi will get this acid or shamla will clear all the doughts to his brother and he will stop the matter.
so joshep is the culprit Y always TA friends are being like this first Anand now it is joshep... atleast anand had some stupid reason but this joseph doesnt have any reason and if he is doing this for money then he is a cheap fellow. I think Kanagu will come to know abt joseph and will help TA... this will make deepa to fall for Kanagu lets wait and see.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

OMG, is Jos the spy???????? Who was calling him? Charu-va? And why is he suddenly talking about her and supporting her and GW😡?  

Perhaps Jos-poo didn't want to add salt to injury...he wants both mother and son to be united instead of going on their separate ways. I think the director wants to spice up Jos-poo & Kanagu's roles. Our policeman called Anand has always been a lone ranger...he lives in a world of his own...he is not bothered much abt friendship unlike TA.😊

I dun want to believe Jose-poo is a two-timer but then again Charu is capable of doing anything. BTW how could Charu bribe him?? She cannot take money from her bank account - her parents will know if she were to withdraw too much and besides she cann't be giving peanuts to ppl to do jobs for her??. 😲 Unless she has blackmailed Jose-poo abt something and that he is forced to oblige her...😍

Oiyee...Charu go and look for a steady job (do not enter TA's office ie. if he were to get one and do not end up working with him in the same office either)...you have too much of free time in your hands adhaan that devil is working in your workshop..!!😛

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago