Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
unless Shruthi has decided to leave the serial and they r going to replace her with someone else??? in that case, the acid episode will happen and after plastic surgery, she will come back as a new person. and if the production rights go to Ekta, then, Shruthi will surface again after 1000 episodes as Thulasi!!!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shubba Akka, After your comment your quote, Agreements get better results  than Arguments.. is really nice and very true...!   Our T&T should follow this akka...!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update. I think Pavi will get in the way of Thuls and save her from the acid - Padma started it and it will come and bite her as mentioned by Pavi. Also, Pavi's earlier dialogue about girls looking good and stuff came to my mind thinking about this .. I just hope it doesn't happen .

May be thats what Kumaran might be thinking too...If the acid falls on Pavis face (OMG...Pavi is so sweet too..wish this doesnt happen) then she might be taken to the Bhuvanas hospital by Tulasi...also Padma will come running...that way all the three Bhuvana, Padma and Tulasi can meet.  Hope atleast then Padma will understand Tulasis love and change. If she changes then TAs problem might get solved. If she gives the 4 lakhs to TA then TA will be out of all these miseries and Tulasi will also know her real mom.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Lakshyam:

I don't think acid would be thrown on Pavithra. Even if this happens, Padma's anger on Thulasi will increase, never ever she will change, she would be the last character to change in this serial. As long as Thulasi's mom story is not shown, Padma won't change for sure. Moreover, T would have guilty feelings because of her little sister. The APD was brought to connect Shyamala with Thulasi, they did not drag it for weeks. The same is going to happen with acid. It will cause guilt to kanja family. They might turn in favour of our heroine. Aanandh is never going to live happily with S. Padma never ever succeeded with her plans. As long as Thulasi goes to college, they won't let anything serious happen to her and she neither will become blind, it would be highly illogical and the biggest weakpoint to the serial. The killer may harm a small part of her face or hands, but definetly not the need of surgery or anything like that. This serial has some realism in it except TA's job part.

I don't think Shruti would quit this serial which is doing well and she has much scope to perform in Thendral. Kumaran knows very well, whomever he puts in Shruti's place, the viewers won't accept the new face as Thulasi because her face is fixed in viewers' mind as the innocent Thulasi. Moreover Deepak would never have the chemistry with any other actress than Shruti. They are not stupid to ruin their serial's success!
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@theiva - may be not blind fully...may the power of acid fumes or spilling of acid might have harmed her eyes...rofl what a thinking...and may be an urgent surgery or sthg might bring her eye sight to normal...but again if thats the case...if killer s known...charu fly will be blamed...secondly gw will thk it was charu's plan and her activities will bring charu to trouble...and of all pavi knows about thulz photo given to viswa wife...so altogether...a great confusion ahead...somehow GW/charu shd be linked and TA shd turn selfish thkg about him and thulz and only ppl who deserve his help..lets c...but she not gg to college cannot happen though...might be like she skipping some days as it happd in vel's case...and u r right about shruthi...no one wd even bother to watch if she leaves and rightly said the leads combination s the sucess of the show and of course they wont make a mistake her...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg...I feel so scared just hearing about acid, losing eye sight, replacing Sruti, etc.

Please Thendral team do not make any mistakes that will make Thendral fans quit the serial.

Welcome to Thendral Forum Rithu.  We hope you have a great time here.

@ Lakshyam, your picture of Deepak and Surya is sweet. 

I really miss our fav hero Mr. Tamil in Thendral.  I hope Kumaran brings back the hero we loved before...and I hope our hero saves his wife before its too late.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good guess Shamz, but I think they re real loan sharks but in any case, I have a strong feelin that after a few weeks of torturing TT, the loans will be paid by either Periappa or Shyamala's fam...

And I sincerely hope no one else gets acid like Pavi or Deepa or anyone cuz then only more guilty feelings for Thulasi. It is better if she herself is the victim, that way TA can start being selfish about him and Thuls only... and definitely Shruti won't leave... Kumaran might as well cancel Thendral if Shruti left 😆

like the one month of torture Thuls went thru, Ta will go thru till finally Shyamala comes back and she will probably pay for any surgery or hospital bills or maybe Periappa will as he will think Charu is the cause for this nu 😉 In any case, Shyam's family is going to feel immensely guilty when truth comes out!

I can't wait to see  GW and Lavs torture begin since  on Wednesday, TA's digusted looks at their shameful faces was only the beginnin, soon Nits, Periappa and whole Tamil Nadu will look at them like that only! 😈

Btw, anyone has any reasons as to why Joseph might be helping Charu? 😕 I don't understand how he could turn his back on TA and Thuls... They both treat him like a brother right?? and he always takes naps in their house 😡 i'll get soo angry if he did this just for money 🤢
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shubba Akka, OMG, ur dream for TA to get manager job made me think this Dharmam guy is goin to play a big role in TTs life later... like with identifying Thuls mom or somehow connecting to TPS

That would be cool if all the big rowdies start to be on TA&T's side 😆 No one would ever mess with them 😉 OMG, they could scare Charu away... or sigh, may be Charu will scare rowdies away 😭

I don't think GW will be scared of rowdies... I still remember when she yelled at Vel and Jeyaraj 🤣🤣🤣
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

Thanks ma Tanu for the lovely update! 😃

I am as shocked as u for 2 things

1. Idiot Joseph is defending GW for wat purpose and is bringing up Charu for no reason... so is he spy????? 😡🤢 If he is then all this kadan kaarangal will be Charu's fault 👏

2. Acid is confirmed 😭.. Nooo I knw TA will only love her still but I can't bear to look at a sad pitiful Thulasi and to make it worse Blind Thuls 😭

Please Kumaran, let Thuls be saved and let acid fall on Lavs! 😊

No..no...no...no...they will definitely won't show us a deformed Thuls...coz if they do then they for sure would know that the rating for Thulasi will go down the drain...!!AngryAngry...I think somebody else might be the victim. I just hope its not Deepa or Shymala...but will be happy if its Charu..!!.
Perhaps Shymala will come to know of her bro's intention of hurting Thuls and instruct her bro to stop it immediately. But then again the killer has his own reason for vengence - somebody must put an end to the killer first...he never seems to learn his lesson.Angry

NOTE: Its high time they put an end to acid throwing scenes. People have started to follow this tactic in real life too...esp. our Indians. Media has influenced the youngsters so badly that they seem to get some kind of kick following scenes like this. Here in Malaysia it was reported that 2 Indians on a motorbike were seen throwing acids at young Indian girls. The pillion rider does the job and rider together with his partner escapes within a split of a second. Ruthless Indians have become a menace now when compared to the other races living side by side. Why??? All because of Indian cinemas and serials - its simply destroying our people and its the talk of the town by other races looking down upon us. Indhu ellam thevaya??AngryAngryAngry 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Oh GOD...antha handsome face-kku yen brains work penna-le??😡

Please director I had enough of TA being shown such a dumb-dumb...we need a change in his character - we need him to think wisely and build up his career so that he can lead a comfortable life with his wife Thulsi. We want to see Thulsi qualifying as an engineer soon.

Director Sir...do not have any intention of putting further miseries in this young couple's life. Stop showing scenes that would imprint in youngsters mind.👎🏼

Nair bhaiya thinks that Thuls & Tamil make such an awesome couple. He said there is some kind of chemistry when they perform as a team. He also said that they have selected the best pair in playing the lead roles respectively. I was surprised when he made this comment.😃