Thendral
Thendral

Thurs Update ~ 26/05/2011 ~ TA - Totally Annoyed

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaNinspiritElystiaKrithiga.ganeshAlishaGalrselviAnnaJayvicneshwaryguruvignesZEESXYkuttyponnuRuby-86sushavviRenita571ThendralfanJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.TheivaThendral_USAacornnmiganvijisridharsupreeswash2Rishi87vjayamTTfanmini_00ahsimaPearl.srimaArizes.Vani19CarynQuelle-BelleShemmonithya..--aarthi--sahi.Roshini1494

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Nox for the wonderful and superfast Update!Clap

Huh, that manager is really a loosu. He was waiting for TAAngry How can he be so? I cant understand this serial worldLOL Paavom TA, has no money for vatti person. Yaarachum saptha saapaduku koodava money kepanga? Chaa what a person is heAngry, im sure in future he will beg TAEvil Smile. Uff, but avare erthukitta mudivu, what to doUnhappy Thuls and TA were crying in different places, looked cuteSmile but also sad. ARG, when will his probs get solved. Someone will fall from sky and help himEmbarrassed

OMG OMG OMG. Acid-ah?? Noo, please. Paavom Thuls, I cant believe thisConfusedShocked Still TA wont leaver her, he will love her more. But its Thuls face, man im sad.Cry And athuvum the killer, huh! So he already wanted to take revenge-ah? ArgAngry I dunno what to say!
Hope nothing happens to her. Acid oothum pothu, GW should come and get itROFL Sooper-ah irukumDay DreamingCry

OMG, is Jos the spy???????? Who was calling him? Charu-va? And why is he suddenly talking about her and supporting her and GWAngry?Shocked I did not expected this. Please Director it should not be him. But its possible to be him, yenna last time he was saying to Kanagu not to charge his phone when APD was there and Charu was also telling to GW that she will become sad when she knows who is helping her-nuAngry Uff, im tired. Jos ur talking about Charu life thaane, IF U WANT GO AND GIVE A LIFE TO HER, DONT TALK ABOUT THAT LOOSU TO TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Huh!

Aww, so sweet of TA. Intha tension-la kooda he wants to ask her sorryCry This makes me really sad. The BGM is just awesome and very sadEmbarrassed Huh, that promo scene didnt come yet. Hope nothing happens tomorrow as its friday and then weekend.Cry Next week is tension week for us. How will TA manage with money. Hope nothing happens to Kanagu business, but he wont get angry ana frustatedUnhappy

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAlishaGalJanani20lakshyamThendralfanacornnahsimaRishi87vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Nixkiesahi.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the detailed lovely update!Smile

I got chill in my spine when I saw the stabber again getting job assigned to spoil Thulasi's faceDisapprove. Enna Koduram KumaranDead! Hopefullly Thulasi does not get hurt.

Seriously both TA/T needs to go for an anger management courseConfused. Thulasi, this is not the first time shouting at TA without even allowing him to explainConfused. TA as usual shouts at Thulasi to show his stress levelConfused.

It was very mean for TA's so called friend to talk cheaply to TA, but TA throwing money at him is totally NOT appreciatedDisapprove. Bad attitude. TA will learn his lessons in a very hard way. Still now he is hiding the loan matter to ThulasiAngry. He will never thirundufy in hiding matter from ThulasiDead. What is the use of crying after that??

omg! Pretty sure Joseph is the spyShocked. The call he is keeping on getting is from Charu I guess. Suddenly this guy started supporting GW and Charu and trying to put the blame on Sudha nowOuch. Total Charu influence.

Last 2 mins for was very touching when TA confessed his mistakes on hurting Deepa and ThulasiHug.

Edited by Pearl27 - 26 May 2011 at 11:46am

AlishaGalAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20lakshyamacornnJan50vjayamTTfanmini_00ahsimaArizes.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update...Big smile

The loser in the first part wanted money for food also..Angry...such a shameless creature.
I want TA to become the manager of the Bank where this loser is working and i should see this loser's face then. Mr.Vedhachalm, why cant u recommend TA to bank showing how he is doing a favour when is in suspension...recommed panrathu pannunga...manager a recommened pannunga...Tongue...i know LOL original posting iself is a Day Dreaming...engenthu manager...sigh...Confused

Thulz...un kavalai unaku...Ouch
TA...un kavalai unaku...Ouch...

Mr.TA...when u were so annoyed and disturned bcos ur mom lied or hid about the money matter...what about u man,,,,arent u hiding the loan matter to ur wife...she will also react the same way right...and of course ur mom said it was for ur good...and u too seem to say the same thing...why cant u think that thulz will feel the same name like u felt when some one whom u trust much lies to u...Confused...when are u going to realise this...Confused...why cant u just talk to her and decide on what next...Ouch

Good one...he sent Deepa a sorry msg...he fees guilty...and not able to face her...Confused
This character of TA needs to be praised...he seems to be 0% egoless...Clap

As tmrw being friday...oppari by TA is tmrw...Confused...but it is very sad to see him cry...i think he cannot take the fact that deepa was silent even when she knew she was at no mistake...and how are u going to answer thulz man...Ouch...

Joseph's talks seems to be suspicious...of all he supports psycho and his mum...and is the director confusing us or is he really a spy...Confused

OMG...like we all guessed...her face is going to be spoiled by putting acid...hope it does not happen...Mr.K...remember ur TRP counts with such things...please dont execute it...it would be so annoying to see...Ouch

Edited by shubba - 26 May 2011 at 11:57am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaKrithiga.ganeshAlishaGalAnnaJayacornnJanani20lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanahsimamini_00Jan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the update.SmileOMG what happened to TA. ?Angry He is circulating the money from one person to settle other person's debt. How he will pay kanagu…Confused ithugu mudive illaiya. He is going to end up in a big trouble.

I felt like slapping TA's friend today.  Such horrible person .I understand he is angry at TA. Athukaka ippadiya.Angry

Why Joseph is getting continuous calls? If dir is going to show him as spy… apuram enna friendship.ada kadavule? But the chances are more because he only took TA to all the money lenders.  And in today's epi Joseph is trying to brain wash TAShocked. If Joseph is the spy charu is a muttal to keep him as a spy as when critical situation comesTA will stand behind thuls only. And moreover this money issue is going to make their relationship strongeWinkr.

So now wheel if karma has started to play its cards.  The pro. Killer who is going to throw acid on thuls face is going to be caught this time..Ouch.Nothing bad will happen to thuls.The end of the epi was nice to watch as deepa was a understanding friend and  she used a comforting words on TA. Thuls should learn how to behave and talk to TA. After shouting at TA she will sit and cry...enna ponnuma thuls nee.Confused

AnnaJayAlishaGalJanani20lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanJan50ahsimaArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu ka, for the superfast and wonderful update! Big smile

Today's episode was full of sogam! For this week positive scenes weren't shown. CryCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayAlishaGallakshyamacornnahsimamini_00vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for the superb update!  Cracker of an episode!!

Creative team needs to a bow for their "devilish writing"; as only Thendral writing team can outdo themselves - they have surpassed the previous torture index for T with an amazingly new devious plotline -  1) Vel Act 1: Vel drove T to the brink i.e. marriage including harming her. Act 2: V, VR  and two gutter ladies drove T from pillar to post accusing T of infidelity, murder .. Etc. Act3: Now GFam L, Stabber, 2 gutter ladies, psycho, loan sharks are getting into the act - T torture includes acid attack, gouging of eyes, public humiliation as result of money... phew ..the list will grow.

Triple whammy  for T & TA from here on:

#1: The mole is Jo, really sad Unhappy - dir has changed Jo into a semi villain - what should be the reason (?!) , worse part is, Jo doing this assignment for money...  Grr...  Jo's is providing update to psycho about T&TA movements and happenings without knowing the motives of psycho. Jo doing his work "sincerely" - lobbying TA hard putting positive spin about psycho ROFL ROFL . Psycho will be hashing her plans from UK.

#2: Stabber is back. GFam Thug jr - L has hired stabber for "assignment".

#3: Loan sharks torture will continue .

TA's brain which has been in cold storage has started to defreeze - TA hinting Jo about him "smelling rat" Clap - although faintly about GW's sham, is a huge improvement Thumbs Up. With stabber back in action, hopefully TA will regain his smartness, valor in time to thrash stabber black and blue while saving his lady loveDay Dreaming.

Edited by acornn - 26 May 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalrselviAnnaJayJanani20lakshyammini_00vjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments Hug.

Oh my Kadavule this friend of TA, he would have eaten the money TA gave him...avlo pana pisaasu he is Angry...heartless creature, pity TA as he such a friend whom he helped Ouch.  I did not like the way TA threw the money on his face...sigh. I want this idiot to beg TA for money one day for the curse he gave at T&T in their house Angry Angry.

Yovvv Kumaran, if anything happens to Thulasi's face, the next twist would be yours Evil Smile. How cruel can this team think to torture Thulasi Cry Thumbs Down. Athukku already pazhiyoda irukkara killer ai vera arranging Shocked Unhappy .

Awww TA was soo sweet when he sms- ed Deepa and he does not hesitate to ask sorry to them if he knows that the mistake is on his side Clap.

I hope it is not psycho who kept calling Joseph. I thought he made her listen to TA over the phone Confused I am really going to kill that psycho Angry.

Originally posted by Shamz.

Uff, im tired. Jos ur talking about Charu life thaane, IF U WANT GO AND GIVE A LIFE TO HER, DONT TALK ABOUT THAT LOOSU TO TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Huh!

Awww Shammyy darling Hug ...you are scolding that psycho...how happy i am Big smile.  But marupadium un velaiya kaamikka aarambiche...i will kill you LOL, don't start to pity her again if she comes back and sheds crocodile tears. You are not a Charu fan anymore, rombha sandhosham...but yes you are right, Joseph is the best jodi for our psycho and especially for her height. Big smile

Edited by Gunz. - 26 May 2011 at 12:05pm

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayJanani20ThendralfanacornnTTfanahsimamini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top