jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys n gals,
wuld try to make this update more detailed...
here we go...

last we saw yesterday was jay being told by his family that the marriage date is fixed on 25th june...he isnt happy becoz he remembers that S's classes gonna start on 20th june...
everybody teases him coz they see him sharmaofying for the 1st time😆...actually he is upset no one realises that😳...J's mum tells her D-I-L''S to inform Komal and her inlaws and his father says that gotta call S's parents...J's mum says somethings shouldnt be told on phone and they gotta go to their home wid sweets.🤡..they all agree.pandit jee leaves..

J catches Pandit jee outside while he leaving and gives him some money...Pandit is happy...J tells him that he needs a favor.he says that he wants weddin to be solemonized before 20th as he cant wait that long for his beendani and also that his family wont allow them to meet before that...👏pandit refuses and says he has purane rishte wid J's family and the date has been fixed as per their kundali...😊J says his father had purane rishte wid J's family and not he...J offers him more money and he agrees...🥱

Pandit jee goes back to J's family and says he did a grave mistake and says the most auspicious date is on 2nd june and not 25th.😆...family says its too early and how  r they gonna arrange everything...pandit jee says that is the best day otherwise they will have to wait fr one year...dadi refuses to wait for 1 yr...they discuss how is S's family gng  2 manage...2nd bhabhi of J says that it would be difficult for them to do it coz they arent rich and when J's family went there,they dint have place to sit as well...she shuts up after J's mum gives her a look...J's 2nd bhaiya supports his wife but they all over ride them...

J's chachu,chachi,1st bhaiya and bhabhi r discussin weddin cards and r superexcited...2nd bhaiya and bhabhi r happy that they avoided work by not gng downstairs and discuss ways to avoid work...hubby is happy and congratulates wifey coz she told downstairs that S's family is poor...now we know they r -ve cters for sure..😡

@S's place ,
they all discuss how to arrange weddin...dadi is all for spendin lavishly and papa says he will use the policy,,, jeeja says dont worry am here...S says she prefers simple weddin but dadi as usual scolds her..
J's mum,dad,dadi and dada cum and tell them the date...everyone is excited...
S's dad tells J's dad in private that i will take care of everythin...J's dad is happy..

@ J's place,
J and his friend are thinkin that they dint do the right thing by lyin to his F-I-L as they would find it out sooner and later and also he manipulated his weddin date...His friend eggs him on sayin if he hadnt lied,the weddin would have never been arranged in d 1st place...
komal and her hubby r here and he tells everyone that komal has won everyone's hearts and they both gng 2 live here till d weddin...
j is hopin that he and sarika r as happy as komal nd her hubby...
J and his friend r discussin wat to do abt Ss dreams but then Komal and  hubby cum there and hubby starts tellin J that he is plannin bachelors party...komal gets angry and leaves...hubby runs behind her..all this time ,some fashion show is gng on in tv...J and his friend think just S ,Komal had a dream but she might forget it after weddin...J is happy...
@ S's place,
S n her friend are discussin her weddin when courier guy comes and delivers a package which turns out to be a mobile from J...they discuss sweet nothing...

Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Thanks Deepa 🤗

i truly appreciate it for filling me today 😳

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my pleasure...
its all thanks to IF that i get updates whenever i miss my shows...
glad i could do my bit...
take care😊
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Deepa for doing the update! 🤗

Priya got a break (LOL!)
yoga23priya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_star11

Thanks Deepa for doing the update! 🤗

Priya got a break (LOL!)

ha ha Aanchal what to do..cried yesterday for KMH 2 ending and today i am ready and mentally prepared with tissue paper for GKD ending...

Also i had to make VM's request too 🤣🤣

PS copied Emo from Ashu di in GKD IF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Niceup thumbnail
Thnx for detailed update...
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yoga23priya

ha ha Aanchal what to do..cried yesterday for KMH 2 ending and today i am ready and mentally prepared with tissue paper for GKD ending...

Also i had to make VM's request too 🤣🤣

PS copied Emo from Ashu di in GKD IF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love the Emo Priya!