26th may WU...bholapan Vs laalchipan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Agree on you @Bold Part... You know Saman... My Mom(in India) used to watch YR.. & told me to watch to kill time... I started it & liked it... and Last weekend I was talking to her.. and she was like.. tu abhi bhi dekhti hai.. mene to kab ka band kar diya... kehti hai.. jab bhi G3 aur Rajshree dikhte hai galti se to me TV hi band kar deti hoon...😆...
but me toh chahkar bhi ise band nhi kar sakti hu itna addiction ho gaya hai & isi baat ka cv's bahut faayda uthate hai😡😡 kamse kam 10 in ke liye toh naksh scene honi chahiya kise chahiye unki faaltu scenes kaun intrested hai saas bahu ko dekhne me...🤢
thnx 4 the super fast update saman 😊
this bindiya 😡 🤢 why doesn't RR comes back and take away his bundriya with him...i m jst fed up of her she z so anoyin that wen i c her on screen i feel like 😡 i can't even translate it into words...bloody hell jelousy queen 🤢
Originally posted by saman.17

but me toh chahkar bhi ise band nhi kar sakti hu itna addiction ho gaya hai & isi baat ka cv's bahut faayda uthate hai😡😡 kamse kam 10 in ke liye toh naksh scene honi chahiya kise chahiye unki faaltu scenes kaun intrested hai saas bahu ko dekhne me...🤢
Ya.. CVs fayda hi to utha rahe hai.. Loyal viewers ka... 🤢... pata nahi kab dhang ka kuch dikhayenge... 2009 jesa year YR ke liye kabhi nahi aayega.. yar kya ek se badhakar ek tracks the... so touching...😊 aur har ek track ka real life se kuch connection hota tha... aur jab se Nandu ka affair hua Mohit se... purana wala YR to pata nahi kaha kho gaya...😕😕
Thank u soo much for the awesome update Saman...:-)
Plzzz some1 call RR and tell him to cum and take his Bindiya way can't tolerate her anymore... I feel akshara is trying to be happy and forget about the MC but the others not letting her forget it...
Thanks for the update. What a terrible woman this Bindiya is. Pura zeher bhara hai usme.
akshi is attcking two vampires of yrkkh [bindya and her mom] ghatiya characters of yrkkh and gay3 also joining them to attack akshi how akshi is going to come out of this devil's attack yaar she is very weak character of yrkkh and really never showed her strong and may be naitik too join agains t akshi becoz of anu akshi is not concentrating on her work, really two vampire and one wolf gay3 really pathetic characters and dont know who is going to help akshi come ou t of this vl akshi survive in this battle or not?she has no supportive system becoz gay3 anytime can naitik on hr side so akshi vl be let alone how she vl survive?no strentght ,no self respect, she say sorry if also not her fault how she vl survive never shown maturity like naitik did during batwaara. what do u think vl akshi survive or not becoz of mc she suffered lot she vl come to know true colors of gay3 too
thanks for the update...
i am fed up with this bindiya..y she is overacting every time...just hate her presence in this show...
Originally posted by kingini

thanks for the update...
i am fed up with this bindiya..y she is overacting every time...just hate her presence in this show...
cv's love bindya and her mom if v dont watch no problem for cv's they vld ef watch na they never bothered about yrkkh fans they do waht they want to do only problems problems in naksh life never shown happy yaar pathetic characters gay3 ,bindya,and her mom 😡🤢😭🥱😲
Thanx for the update sam..

Day by day YR ke epi are getting worse n worse.. 🤢
 i agree with the precap she must move on