Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Maaneet are the best...they are near by my heart
Fezana thumbnail
Teaches us not to jump to conclusions have also realised that since Bary has taken over the screen play along with the dialogues we are again getting something good in the show and also there is continuity in the episodes
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Dolphin : I tm go mainly think she let him go mainly coz already he has been insulted a lot. If he stays there he will be insulted more. Be it in another hotel... When ever he comes face to face with Teji he iwll be insulted. May be that was not shown but i think we have to look at it more positively. Moreover Teji - Maan were ready for a Dostana you know! who stares best contest... They were trying to beat Maneet in it!πŸ˜† Kidding!

So Geet may be wanted to avoid any further damage to the situation! Hope i make sense. Be positive Dolph. 😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

I told u in ur topic to not blame before seeing the full scene, Didn't u learn from Geet that usually the promos and precaps r misleadings? Beside this, the precaps never give the full pic, iseliye they seem misleading most of the time...

Haam Zee..πŸ€” My brain was grassing in the near by barren land... thank you for being there for meπŸ€—
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

πŸ‘πŸΌ...agree with each and every word...

Thank you peepsπŸ€— Aakhir hum Geet ki Fan hai! Galathi kiya hai tho maafi tho bantha hai boss.😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

How did I miss this πŸ˜›

So all is hunky dory in Geet world again...Geet is getting bashed, Maan is back, we got mocked on another thread and you are back to your Geet loving ways..I can finally go to sleep now!

Now if only someone would crack some of the questions I have been asking- I would be in complete euphoria πŸ˜†

Oh yeah Shradha! We being mocked is that new?πŸ˜† minority jo hai!πŸ˜† dolle shole no impress Tongue!

That question!🀣 You are not banned yet?🀣🀣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

πŸ˜•The precaps R Soo Misleading

GrrrπŸ˜•

Ya Par ab yeh galathi dubara nahi hogi😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Iss liye kehte hain don't jump on conclusion...Pehle daikho phir bolo...

Anyways koi gal nahin, chak de phatte!!!!

Muniza

haan munni! thak you ji!πŸ€—
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_jeran

its ok ... i'm sure if geet heard the way u sweety  apologized, then she will huge u tight ... u r a true fan... really sweet

Meri Sherni will hug me! πŸ˜ƒ Mein tho 1000000 sorry bol dungi... Thank you dear!πŸ€—
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Aap meri galathi par has rahe ho ya maafi par?