Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

awww!!!!!anant lost n navya thoughtz!!!!

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
heya guyzzz...Hug2day's epi was more of family scenes...Disapprovebt still luv the fact tht anant s thinking of navya...Tongueeventhough he s tryn 2 avoid her bt still he cant ignore her nd he s totally lost n navya thoughtz 2day..Embarrassed.it was like missing her sooo much...Day Dreaminghe cant forget her even fr a second..Heart.i totally luved anant 2day..Blushing.bt n precap his baba came..Shocked.i hope he talk 2 her 2mrw nd share abt his family probzz...Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

chaphaget_jasneetsupriaArhiliciousLOVEAnant_loverCrazzmatazzsmitasmitaashakddeeps07shelly_nairPratamesh.Juhi.-Liana-samratrocks

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
really...even i felt some sort of relief today.Embarrassed...whatever might be brewing in his head...the fact is that his head is full of navyaWinkBlushing...not even his militant familyDancing...and this pleases me a lottt...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEkripa_khsmitasmita..StarAngel..pluviophile.

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

really...even i felt some sort of relief today.Embarrassed...whatever might be brewing in his head...the fact is that his head is full of navyaWinkBlushing...not even his militant familyDancing...and this pleases me a lottt...Day Dreaming...

yaa 2day it proved he truly luvs navya nd cant live without her fr one sec...Embarrassedluved anant 2day...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chaphaArhiliciousLOVEsmitasmitaThaniyah_Kdeeps07pluviophile.

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Even i felt relieved fter watchng 2days epi atleast anant is nt acting as rude with navya n he is thnking abt her thats gr8

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEsmitasmita..StarAngel..

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hmmm i agree but today i love navya alot have always seen are not talking much and scared but today the way she handle everything at home was superbClap and i loved anant too but he is sooo scared of his grandpa tht cant talk Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEsmitasmitashelly_nair..StarAngel..pluviophile.

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
so u ppl are relieved now... LOL.  i knew this is going to happen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVE..StarAngel..

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
it seems...at home they r the vice versa of each other..Ermm.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEshelly_nair..StarAngel..pluviophile.

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

Hmmm i agree but today i love navya alot have always seen are not talking much and scared but today the way she handle everything at home was superbClap and i loved anant too but he is sooo scared of his grandpa tht cant talk Stern Smile

Glimpses of Navya who was in the hospital (Sonia incident) was seen here.  samajhdaar Navya...

and see how her sis said... ab hissab barabar...LOL LOL

and Ur right.  grandpa ko dekhte hi Anant U-Turn leta hai...LOL.  he was just Confused... LOL LOL LOL

Edited by shelly_nair - 26 May 2011 at 11:26am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index