Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

kesu gulaal appreciation thread-they deserve it!!

PKYEK12 Senior Member
PKYEK12
PKYEK12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Pehlay bhi manay yahi kiya tha, and im doing it again because i love this show and i think that Mansi aka Gulaal and Neil aka Kesar, deserve it!! please share ur points of view on these fab actors and how they have given justice to their roles and u may also post pics of Mansi/Gulaal and Neil/Kesar, and if u wish any other characters of this show, please comment and share ur thoughts on this show!! 

Mansi Parekh!!

Mansi Parekh close up!!

I love mansi/gulaal i think that she is a fabulous actor and is able to express her emotions so easily and efficiently when shes on my TV screen and my laptop screen she brings a smile on my face her and kesars chemistry is great and seems to come effortlessly and thts what i call great acting!!!

Neil Bhat on moterbike-still from Gulaal!!

Did you know??
Did you know that Neil Bhat was once a contestant on the Sony Show 'Boogie Woogie' and he won that show as well...i knw great innit!!

Gulaal and Kesar- wallpaper
(Available on google, type in: Kesar in Gulaal)

Love this show yaar, sach may i watch it evry day and watch all the eps... kesar/neil is great actor love his character and i love his chemistry with gulaal, it just shows that love is limitless and has no boundries regardless of age... hey this drama should have been kalled 'Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani' and should have been about kesar an gulaals love story... an that way it would have been a combination of my alltime two favourite dramas:
Gulaal and Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani"!!

LOL!!! LOLLOLLOL

Please leave extra info on these actors and how u like these characters and ur favourite aspects about them!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

datqurlx3GGG3

PKYEK12 Senior Member
PKYEK12
PKYEK12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
sorry guys about the pics not all of them appeared dunno why, if someone could give me an improvement about that or a tip,, would be grateful thanks...p.s im a newbie so plse bear with me it will tke me time to get the hang of it!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index