Posted: 12 years ago
I would first like to appreciate what Neha is doing as an actress in portraying Nivedita. I have also read a lot of posts putting in question Nivedita's love for Viren. I think she loves Viren really a lot. More then anything, that is why she went to him when he was in pain a couple of episodes back. 
 There is something maybe we tend to forget is that Love is a parasympathetic response, and stress is a sympathetic one. At present Nivedita is under a lot of stress. It is not even logical to think where her love went. Because at the time of stress love by virtue of default is not expressed. Did any one of us ever felt "love" in the middle of an exam paper? Does that mean we do not have the emotion? 
 So I think what should be done is to decrease her stress. That way she will be more logical. Putting on her stress one on top of the other will not help her. I think Siddharth did a good initiative by making Dwita some one elses responsibility. This way Nivedita will relax and calm down, and will be more logical. 
I really Liked Ur exam paper Example...I know that feeling😆Actually U become oblivious to everything around U..Then where is question of right emtions...

MAy be U are right in saying coz afew days back even i had said she is  in trauma right now and hence the haphazard behaviour of hers...But she could function logically when she asked first for apregnanacy test and then proceeded for the decision of tubectomy...She made sure that as of now she is not pregnanant...and then proceeded  so she can think logically but her logic is very differennt from normalcy...its been like this from the very beginning!!Neha as an actress really needs a lot of applaud...she has handled these delicate yet intense emotions wonderfully!!

So may be we should still give her a bit more grace period before penalising her!!
Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
thanx for that and yeah i do agree
Tina and Kavita...
What is whole family trying to do - reduce her stress, reduce her guilt... they are trying to put some sense in her but she is not ready to budge. How will somebody reach her if she is not leaving her zid? She is in stress, trauma but tell me one thing - is her stress bigger than Sid's loss and stress? Stress does not mean that you lose yor thinking capability and we are seeing she has not lost that. Infact she is more than capable of thinking that is why she went to see the doctor. She has such a loving family who are there to support her, help her and with such love around how can she remain in stress like this? When DS asked her that will Divya's soul be happy with her decision and will Dwita be happy ? She herself said "mujhe nahin pata." When she herself does not know and is not sure then listen to others.. Kya hum apne aap ko haalat ke bharose nahin chor dete jab life mein itna kuch ho?
Let me tell you my personal thing - my chacha died in an accident and that too when he was with my youngest chacha who was driving scooter. Was it fault of my chacha who was driving and did he live his life with the guilt that he was safe and other chacha died? NO... Everybody brings their own kismat and nobody can change that.
That is what everyone is trying to tell Nivi but she has closed her ears...And everyday we hope that she changes her mind but no...
TIna, kabhi kabhi kya hota hai ki jab aisa stress ho to you have to divert your mind off. And by having her own baby she will be busy and her mind will be off of this unnecessary guilt and stress. These are my views - maybe I am little backward in my thinking..
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
I'm sorry Samina but I have to disagree with u here. I'm a married woman with a son who is mashallah 14 now. When I got married I was still in college and had board exams and at the same time my husband had to go through the surgery. I use to be with him in the hospital taking care of him all day and night not once I went home. But I did not forget my exams as well. I use to study when he use to go to sleep and use to be up all night studying and taking care of my husband. Itr's just a way that one should try to keep the balance between everything. When my son was bron again I had exams my law exams and I use to come back home spend all my time with him and uuse to study all night till 5. Yes I did not get sleep at all in those days but atleaset I was not ignoring anybody. My social life was active, my life as wife, as a mother and as a daughter in law was all active. It is not that coz of my exams I ignored my other duties as DIL, as a mother and as a wife. And I'm not saying that these r my MIL words. So what I mean to say just for one thing or one person one cannot ignore the other responsibilities. Nivideta does not feel the pain coz uptil she has not been ignored by the people she loves. Everybody wants to feel important otherwise that persons get shattered and that's what Viren wants to feel that he is important in Nivi'slife and Nivi re[peatdly has failed to give him that feeeling. She can ignore him once or twice but not everyday and not the whole life. 
@ Anju and Zarmeeno
 Let us wait and see what reducing the stress does to her thinking. 
@Zarmmeno,
 I think you do deserve appreciation. When you were giving the exam during your husband going though a surgery did anyone ask you whether you loved your husband?
 Finally let us see how CTs bring back Nivedita to normacy
Originally posted by samin096

@ Anju and Zarmeeno
 Let us wait and see what reducing the stress does to her thinking. 
@Zarmmeno,
 I think you do deserve appreciation. When you were giving the exam during your husband going though a surgery did anyone ask you whether you loved your husband?
 Finally let us see how CTs bring back Nivedita to normacy
Nobody asks u that question when they know that u r there for that person. And I was with him too and I made sure that I do not have the paper on the day he has the surgery. Nobody could have asked me that coz they knew that I was always there with him. And I was no ruining his life and me going giving exams in no way was affecting him. I was just away from him for like 2 or 3 hrs. But for Nivi does it looks like that she is ever there for Viren or even she feels anything for Viren? And if u do feel please do let me knwo coz I still have to remember the instance where she stands by Viren. Edited by zarmeeno - 12 years ago
I will not be blaming Nivi for not standing by Viren at this stage of her marriage. There is no doubt that she loves Viren. But you have to understand she is married less then a year and it does take time to understand and start be with your husband at each step in the best of situations. In any case I think Viren was a better judge then Siddharth. What Sid did today.. whatever be the intention also brought one thing about this character that has not changed.. He uses Nivi and then stomps on her heart right and left when his need is finished. Where was he when Nivi started taking care of Dwita? She was in pain too and Dwita was not her responsibility, but she took care of her and fell in love with her and was considering to give her whole motherhood for this child and what does she hear... you are not her mother. Even Viren did not tell her that and he had every right to and it made me just remember that Sid is good at one thing and that is giving advice but not good that following them himself.Edited by samin096 - 12 years ago
neha's a really good actress and doin a superb job as nivi...
i just dont get da CVs cz if nivi doesn't wanna have kids, y cant she use birth control pills instead of goin for such a complicated surgery?!?! 

i guess CVs ran out of common sense here...
Samin I know Nivi is under stress but more than that she is having guilt consious and she is not understanding that her decision is not right so some steps ha to be taken. She is thinking whatever she is doing is right and everyone will understand it later and she is not even listening to the family. Now NT dadi will have to come and give her peace of mind though It will take some time. 

Viren, DS and complete family tried politely to convince her but she is not getting anything. Viren loves her so much so he gave in to her demands but someone has to take strict action to bring her out of her guilt mode that is what Sid is doing. Today even DS was disappointed. I know she will soon come out of it and realize how big sin she was going to do in her guilt. 

Nadz Nivi doesn't want any chances of that if by chance she forgot to take pills then what so she is removing everything like Na rahega bans na bajegi bansuri.