~ll~Mahapurush of the week is Karishma~ll~ - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

anki yr os wil b up by 4:) u ppl wont let me sleep also...lol

thnks may darling do grill me im all yrs:)

rooji...breast piece has more mass n is chewy so i stuff on it...lololololol im so damn dirty...lmso

...Just post in the articles and curb the besharmi a little...Mere liye itna hi kaafi hai😳😃...
lmfao...

Kari tu kabhi nahi sudharne walli🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where is Veena to put u straight?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ewww rooji and kari stop yaar...u guyz making me think why me laive she u guyz r to ewww and kari by 4in the moring shish ur fast
Shanak Os

tere merea pyaar:)

its been 2months after shanak returned frm their first adventurous trip where they indeed became frnds frm enemies...d last 2 months made their bond as  frnds much more stronger.they spent  each day wid eachother motivating one another to pursue d things they wanted to do in life...shaan helped khanak wid her desire to b an educated lady while khanak brought a major change to shaans mannerisms n behavour...he was no more d lafenga shaan but a man wid dignity respect n admiration 2wards ppl around him... all this while tehre came many instances where they felt a little attraction towards eachother but calmed themselves n reaassured their minds it was just frndship...shaan use to feel satisfied teaching his frnd d thing she wanted to learn...her ANGREZI:)...wen teaching her he use to feel at peace looking at d happiness creeping up on her face.d million dollar smile tht appeared wen she gave an answer right in english.d small cute naunsance she did while getting a word right...all these little gestures abt khanak made shaan  feel attracted to her even more...khanak on d other hand kept shaan motivated each day wenever he had a new project or assignment coming up...her wrds made him feel tht nothing could ever go wrong wid MR SHANTANU KHANDELWAL...she made him feel like a winner:)...soon a day came wen frndship n attraction took d turn of love... a beginning to d shanak lovestory:)
9th april...it was d most important day of shaans life...he was assigned a project worth 100 crores n he had to bag it any how...having his lady luck khanaks trust on him n his families blessing shaan bagged d project...d khandelwals threw a big bash fr their proud son...shaan gifted khanak a beautiful  maxi dress..khanak was surprised to c d gift...shaan pleaded her to wear it as it was her frnds wish on this big occassion of his life...she agreed on seeing him plead like a baby...shaan wore his tuxedo looking like a royal prince n just as he  was ready he gave  khanak a call to come out so tht they could go downstaris to d party.khanak hesitently came out...at ffirst shaan didnt pay attention n kept talking but wen she said shanatnu he looked up seeing d most beautiful thing ever...a grl looking like a princess in tht maxi dress...d dress wat talior made fr khanak...it showed off her sexy curves at d right places... n neckline wasnt deep but just right to get shaans heart pacing:)...she looked stunning n shaan couldnt help but stare at her wich made her a little uncomfy...khanak asked him how she looked...his lips were dry due to d sight he had seen infront of him.after a second he told her she looked simply beautiful n he was thnkful to her fr agreeing to  his demand:)...khanak smiled n said anything fr her dost...just as she was abt to move 2wards d dorr something stopped her frm moving.she jerked a little to dstrong pull on herr wrist...she got a little stiff...shaan was holding her wrist firmly he went close to her so close tht there wasnt an inch left between her back n his chest...he came closer to her right ear n wishpered tht she forgot to tie d bow knot at d back.his voice was too husky for her.she closed her eyes as his breadth mingled on her shoulder...he asked politley if he  could tie d bow...she just said hmmm to wich he bagan to tie d bow...doing so he tied d bows knot so tight tht she jerked a little too much...he was so into her...his hands aftefr a second automatically went to her waist he slowly slided his hands onto her wist n making her back rest on his chest...his hold was to tight on her waist she didnt move but satyed there like a statue.she titled her head towards d side as  his breadthe was tooo hot to handle.he slowly pllaced a soft kiss on her shoulder...his lips kept lingered there fr a sec or two to c whetrher she approved of it or no...she gasped at his gesture n in reflex action she kept both r hands on his hands at her wiast...this gave him all d more confirmation  tht she felt d same as him ...he pushed her hair back gently frm d other shoulder n placed a far more passionate kiss on d hollow of her neck...she tightened d grip on his hand ...it was like a lifetime moment for shaan n khanak...he kept kissing her  like nevrr b4.he turned her ever so slowly to face him...her eyes were closed all this while  she had surrendered to him...he cupped her face n ever so huskily said ...khanak meri aakhon mein dekho...she didnt have d courage to do so... shaan repeated khanak merei aakhon mein dekho...agar tumhe lagta hai humare beech dosti  se badkar kuch hai toh meri aakhon mein tum woh dekh paaogi...she opened her eyes n loked at his intently.they shared d most loving eyelock ever...not once did they battle their eyelids...shaan brought her face so close tht there wasnt  ay turning away for khanak now.he just so quietly placed a lovin kiss on her forhead n said mein tumse pyaar karne laga hoon khanak...kab kasie kyyun yeh nahi pata par itna janta hoon THAT U MAKE ME COMPLETE:)...shaan hai kyunki khanak uske saath hai khanak ke bina yeh shaan kuch nahi...on heraring him say tht she didnt know or wanna know anything else.she hugged him tight n spooke in a low tone...iss budthal ke bina yeh khanak adhori hai...shaan smiled wid a tear in his eye.both looked up at eachother n smiled flashing their cute smiles...he placed a soft kiss once again on her forhead n said toh chale mrs shantanu khandelwal:).both went down n enjoyed d party as total rlbs:)

d abve written os is crap to me really.this is how i write an os so pls if u do nott wanna b bugged to d core hence forh dont ask fr an os..lmao i so hate wat i wrote hope u ppl can bare it:)
omg kari that was so good yaar...when did hw did ...sacchi bol did u write this is o good kari i give u 100/100 wow its really good... well done meri beshramo ki ranni wer is my sceond os im more intersted in it u better be ready i knw itll be rocking ha ha too good kari😉
anki tu sathiya gayi hai sacchi honestly im nt gd at this i hate wat i wrote...ill write yasharan one in next 10min.abbe i have to b on glucon d to write such stuff...lmao

ok give me a situation on which i shold write yasharan os then i can wrk
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

anki tu sathiya gayi hai sacchi honestly im nt gd at this i hate wat i wrote...ill write yasharan one in next 10min.abbe i have to b on glucon d to write such stuff...lmao

ok give me a situation on which i shold write yasharan os then i can wrk
kari ur such gadhi yaar tarif akro to bhi problemok...see situation is ksg enterd in odahni as cameo...he is being good frend with yahsu ab baki ka tu imgine kar le imao sab main hi bato😃
hey katz dear

MOTW  ahan nice ...congrats ...enjoy ur week :)

OS is pretty cool :)

luv zara
Ok I dint read anything after I left.. Im really sleepy right now.. Will come 2moro and read and have fun.. But just dropped in to say k see Karish how much are you loved here! The very first day of ur MOTW Thread and its already nearing 20 pages! 😃 Love youu girl! Will come 2moro now.. Am excited! Goodluck Karish.. 😃
OMGGG kari congrats babes🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 me deciding whether to grill u or not😈