Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

Omg lemme try again...Amma enetrs prats room n sweet talks her into puttg the pot as directed ...tells her not be angry as she s her amma but as she leaves she tells that theres puja tmrw whch prats mst do seriously as it will be her last in the house!!! prats is stunned n wunders wat Amma culd be upto

Pooja equals drama.. leading to prats exit... as always... these Tachurs just love to create drama in front of their guests... P no need to be stunned this women is capable of anything 🤢
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Takurain brings kalas and taunts Prats "I'm your Amma, still angry with me"?
Tomorrow's pooja is yoru last in this house and your game is finsihed.
Prats is suspicious Amma is up to no good. She smells and realizes it's just water.
Sure Amma is up to a game again.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Helllooo Everybody!! ...

I am just way too happy to let the show ruin my mood 😳😳😳😳

Let's see how K and P communicate 😃😃
gees thumbnail
K enters the room ,sees prats n walks straight to the cupboard...finds it locked n yells at prats for keeping it locked...prats tells him that she would open it rite away..!! Scene is over  n its mrng n evryone is at puja as shown in the U ME TV clip.
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Helllooo Everybody!! ...

I am just way too happy to let the show ruin my mood 😳

Let's see how K and P communicate 😃😃

Poojie.. what's the secret behind you happiness.. do share !! 😛
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Pooja equals drama.. leading to prats exit... as always... these Tachurs just love to create drama in front of their guests... P no need to be stunned this women is capable of anything 🤢

can you imagine the nosy relatives , friends and the nosy neighbours, eagerly waiting to be invite for the  thakur puja 😳 so they can see and hear thakur dirty laundry.😆
...Binny... thumbnail

K enters the room ,sees prats n walks straight to the cupboard...finds it locked n yells at prats for keeping it locked...prats tells him that she would open it rite away..!! Scene is over  n its mrng n evryone is at puja as shown in the U ME TV clip.

phleeze K you are just taking your frustration out on P.. you really only needed a reason !!

And we have the historical pooja awaiting us.. 🤢
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Poojie.. what's the secret behind you happiness.. do share !! 😛

Ok...we had this group project where we had to make an android application...and our group won the second prize...it was unexpected!! ...we were just wanting to pass...and here we won the second prize...😳😳😳
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

good communication Kriya...NOT!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia12

can you imagine the nosy relatives , friends and the nosy neighbours, eagerly waiting to be invite for the  thakur puja 😳 so they can see and hear thakur dirty laundry.😆

True... 😆 they can always expect a good show at any of the Tachurs gatherings.. they must eagerly wait for them.. lots of gossip 😉