India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I wish i could just...UGH!!!

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
today i just hated Urmi!!!!!! i mean who the hell is she to physically abuse poor gopi i wish Koki would have been there then she would have pinched both of Urmi's ears and kick Raashi on the rear Angry I mean why are they so jealous of Poor Gopi and why does Gopi let them walk over her like as if she is a welcome mat on the doorstep Ouch I wish Gopi learns this and teaches a lesson to maami ji and Raashi bhehn 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusPoojaa_Pll-Shilpa-llMereMahiyaa.

gogopi Groupbie
gogopi
gogopi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

today i just hated Urmi!!!!!! i mean who the hell is she to physically abuse poor gopi i wish Koki would have been there then she would have pinched both of Urmi's ears and kick Raashi on the rear Angry I mean why are they so jealous of Poor Gopi and why does Gopi let them walk over her like as if she is a welcome mat on the doorstep Ouch I wish Gopi learns this and teaches a lesson to maami ji and Raashi bhehn 

when a person faces this kind of abuse all life... they either rebel or they just surrender to the  abuse

I guess gopi has been doing the latter...  CV's Make gopi stronger

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yes princess it was relly very irritating scene when urmi pulled gopi ear i wished i should and kill her

Paramore

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

So true. If I was there I would have taken a bull dozer and ran over Urmila and Catapulted rashi to Pre historic times  so that she never comes backClap

I hate them! They are sooo mean to gopi! Angry

Gopi has to stand up against them and teach them a lesson in such a way so that they never ever treat anyone like dirt ever again. 

Paramore

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hopefully she'll get stronger and stand up for herself

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@gogopi yes i agree either they rebel or surender i wish Gopi rebelled and teached mami jee a good lesson

@Shobi bhaiya yah me too i wanna kill Urmi too as you know bhaiya treating such a way to a poor orphan is a great sin and i'm sure she will pay for it later i'm relaxing myself by hearing my fav Pak drama song its awesome 
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Ritu567 OMG if we could have done that then i'm so with you but i hope Gopi does this on herself

@Traxy101 yes we can only hope dear i hope Gopi learns this soon
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

@gogopi yes i agree either they rebel or surender i wish Gopi rebelled and teached mami jee a good lesson

@Shobi bhaiya yah me too i wanna kill Urmi too as you know bhaiya treating such a way to a poor orphan is a great sin and i'm sure she will pay for it later i'm relaxing myself by hearing my fav Pak drama song its awesome 
princess i m really waiting for a day when she will going to pay for what she did with gopi

Paramore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index