Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ufff... yeh bandariya ka koi intezaam karo.. (Page 11)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha haiAngry Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregiDead


Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti BindiyaAngry


Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for itOuch Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karoAngry Aur maate's only jawab will beCry Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crapDead



exactly...Gayatri par zyada gussa aa raha hai...how could she believe Bindiya..?? kya woh Akshara ko jaanti nahi..?? Confused usne kab apna kaam nahi kiya hai..?? n kal toh ekdum uspar direct vaar... Ouch Ouch  yeh poora week was baap of all crap with no proper Naksh scenes to substitute the torture that was given to us by the Guniya clad...Dead

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

Sleepy sorry dun agree with u all..bindu ka intezam karne se acha hai, maate ki self respect aur akal ko jagao Wacko


woh toh jagne se raha isliye Bindu ka hi intezaam kar rahe hai... Ouch Ouch
Akshara toh apne liye kabhi nahi bolegi...expectations rakhte hai ki at least this time she will open her mouth but only disappointment... Dead

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi...Ouch i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...Ouch

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi Thumbs Down. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking upSleepy.


Aksh's character will never change; they are banking on Akshara sympathizers. Kuch had tak everyone will sympathize but this is now borderline stupidDead Why would anyone tolerate so much without ever pushing back? She was the front runner in canceling the batwara; unke bina hum kuch bhi nahi hai, NaithikOuch Kaash G3 felt the same way, DJ se bheekh maang rahi thi when she couldn't feed her MunnaAngry

I can tolerate her kitchen mein kaam karna, maa jaap and all that but I cant stand it when she doesnt stand up for herself. Akshara is very stubborn...if she is convinced about something then she will do only that...like how she begged in front of DJ during the batwara track, how she told Naitik to sell the house he had bought. If she tries harder she can be a bit assertive but nahi madam to maatagiri mein vishwas rakti hai Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by FLGators

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha haiAngry Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregiDead


Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti BindiyaAngry


Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for itOuch Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karoAngry Aur maate's only jawab will beCry Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crapDead



exactly...Gayatri par zyada gussa aa raha hai...how could she believe Bindiya..?? kya woh Akshara ko jaanti nahi..?? Confused usne kab apna kaam nahi kiya hai..?? n kal toh ekdum uspar direct vaar... Ouch Ouch  yeh poora week was baap of all crap with no proper Naksh scenes to substitute the torture that was given to us by the Guniya clad...Dead

Bindiya apologising on behalf of Aksh to Ramaben infront of the elders was the heights Angry Angry Angry. Gayatri to waise bhi chandalika ka roop dharan kar liya hai Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

Sleepy sorry dun agree with u all..bindu ka intezam karne se acha hai, maate ki self respect aur akal ko jagao Wacko


woh toh jagne se raha isliye Bindu ka hi intezaam kar rahe hai... Ouch Ouch
Akshara toh apne liye kabhi nahi bolegi...expectations rakhte hai ki at least this time she will open her mouth but only disappointment... Dead

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi...Ouch i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...Ouch

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi Thumbs Down. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking upSleepy.


Aksh's character will never change; they are banking on Akshara sympathizers. Kuch had tak everyone will sympathize but this is now borderline stupidDead Why would anyone tolerate so much without ever pushing back? She was the front runner in canceling the batwara; unke bina hum kuch bhi nahi hai, NaithikOuch Kaash G3 felt the same way, DJ se bheekh maang rahi thi when she couldn't feed her MunnaAngry

I can tolerate her kitchen mein kaam karna, maa jaap and all that but I cant stand it when she doesnt stand up for herself. Akshara is very stubborn...if she is convinced about something then she will do only that...like how she begged in front of DJ during the batwara track, how she told Naitik to sell the house he had bought. If she tries harder she can be a bit assertive but nahi madam to maatagiri mein vishwas rakti hai Ouch



Akshara ke character mein positive changes nahi ayega Tilu...kabhi nahi...bekaar hai umeed karna...Ouch Ouch kab usne apne liye munh khola hai..?? Ouch  sab use sunakar jayenge n then bhi she will apologize for what she didn't do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by FLGators

Just disaster; YR really has hit a new low at least for me. Bindiya se zyaada G3 pe ghussa aaraha haiAngry Itna seva karthi hai bahu but she just couldn't control herself today. Jo mann mein aaya bol diya; bahu kabhi bhi kaamchor thi?How can you just blindly go by Bindiya? Ab yeh maate maafi maangne jayegi aur G3 uski aarti utaregiDead


Yes, Akshara needed a wakeup call but itni khator ho saktha hai koyi? Akshara needed this zor ka jatka; maybe this is a faster cure, uski guruma ki daant se fut se Akshara normal but fir bhi I absolutely detest such a shock treatment. Munna tried so hard to make her come around, pyaar se & the girl was responding. Sab popat by the 2, G3 and her asli beti BindiyaAngry


Ananya's fever is a blessing for Akshara or is it? Hope Varsha doesn't blame her for itOuch Lekin kuch bhi ho saktha hai, I won't be surprised with the way things are going. Sab milke Akshara ko torment karoAngry Aur maate's only jawab will beCry Kuch nahi ho saktha hai; we have ourselves to blame for watching this crapDead



exactly...Gayatri par zyada gussa aa raha hai...how could she believe Bindiya..?? kya woh Akshara ko jaanti nahi..?? Confused usne kab apna kaam nahi kiya hai..?? n kal toh ekdum uspar direct vaar... Ouch Ouch  yeh poora week was baap of all crap with no proper Naksh scenes to substitute the torture that was given to us by the Guniya clad...Dead

Bindiya apologising on behalf of Aksh to Ramaben infront of the elders was the heights Angry Angry Angry. Gayatri to waise bhi chandalika ka roop dharan kar liya hai Disapprove


seriously yaar...i mean kis haq se she apologized to them..?? Confused Confused  pata nahi kis pagal khaane  se chut kar aayi hai..Cvs bada hi kamaal ka track laaye hai..they must be applauded yaar...Dead
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

Sleepy sorry dun agree with u all..bindu ka intezam karne se acha hai, maate ki self respect aur akal ko jagao Wacko


woh toh jagne se raha isliye Bindu ka hi intezaam kar rahe hai... Ouch Ouch
Akshara toh apne liye kabhi nahi bolegi...expectations rakhte hai ki at least this time she will open her mouth but only disappointment... Dead

evn i hav 0 expectations frm aksh... itna kuch hua bt she never opened her mouth,... toh ab kya kholegi...Ouch i remember naitik's dialogue whn he said he was amazed wid her tat despite all the ill-treatmnt g3 & co gave her, she still thnks abt thm... hum sab haar chuke hai  maata k maate giri se...Ouch

Aksh ne taan liya hai ki woh sirf sorry bolegi...sorry ke alawa kuch nahi bolegi Thumbs Down. Bindiya is stupid...she just wants to be called a good bahu by all...sirf aksh ko neecha dikhana chahti hai and maate is giving her all the opportunities in the world by not speaking upSleepy.


Aksh's character will never change; they are banking on Akshara sympathizers. Kuch had tak everyone will sympathize but this is now borderline stupidDead Why would anyone tolerate so much without ever pushing back? She was the front runner in canceling the batwara; unke bina hum kuch bhi nahi hai, NaithikOuch Kaash G3 felt the same way, DJ se bheekh maang rahi thi when she couldn't feed her MunnaAngry

I can tolerate her kitchen mein kaam karna, maa jaap and all that but I cant stand it when she doesnt stand up for herself. Akshara is very stubborn...if she is convinced about something then she will do only that...like how she begged in front of DJ during the batwara track, how she told Naitik to sell the house he had bought. If she tries harder she can be a bit assertive but nahi madam to maatagiri mein vishwas rakti hai Ouch



Akshara ke character mein positive changes nahi ayega Tilu...kabhi nahi...bekaar hai umeed karna...Ouch Ouch kab usne apne liye munh khola hai..?? Ouch  sab use sunakar jayenge n then bhi she will apologize for what she didn't do...

haan yaar 600 odd episodes mein sirf ek baar boli hai...no umeed from aksh Cry
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 11689

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

 
seriously yaar...i mean kis haq se she apologized to them..?? Confused Confused  pata nahi kis pagal khaane  se chut kar aayi hai..Cvs bada hi kamaal ka track laaye hai..they must be applauded yaar...Dead

How long will Guniya stay?? They are doing all the shopping for the bride? Shocked Alka bride ko interest nahi hai kya apni shaadi mein? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Tafseer

 
seriously yaar...i mean kis haq se she apologized to them..?? Confused Confused  pata nahi kis pagal khaane  se chut kar aayi hai..Cvs bada hi kamaal ka track laaye hai..they must be applauded yaar...Dead

How long will Guniya stay?? They are doing all the shopping for the bride? Shocked Alka bride ko interest nahi hai kya apni shaadi mein? 


shopping n woh bhikari..?? Shocked Fridays ko masjid ke bahar bhiakris baithte hai...wahin bhej do Guniya ko...Alka ke shaadi ka chanda jama ho jayega...LOL LOL  ek baar bhi shopping ke liye gaye hai..?? only once goni bag n bandariya planned to go out but that too unse mana kar diya Akshara ke sahanubuti mein... yahan Singhanias se jo free mein mil raha hai woh batorne aaye hai dono...chamaar log kya shopping karenge...Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RIRO Zaara Yaad Karo Kurbani Tribute 2 Motherland

Author: sinak   Replies: 1   Views: 820

sinak 1 820 16 August 2010 at 5:22am by --Sari--
Angry Man Naitik ufff!!!

2 3 4

Author: 5cents   Replies: 24   Views: 2866

5cents 24 2866 25 June 2009 at 2:08pm by Sigma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index