Gulaal

Quite boring today...(26.5.11) (Page 2)

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by Saddiakhan

thank u reemz...Wink Yeah boring episode today, and the next episodes will be more about Kesar vs Gulal...Angry all the election crap...Angry 

The funny thing was that she was really scared of Kesar today. She was shocked when she heard his voice... LOLLOL

If Talli is to see these signs then there must be some GK goodies waiting for us!Wink

Yeh she seems quite frightened of Kesar ROFL

ROFL ROFL Talli should be ready...LOL
she will get a big shock...LOL

Edited by Saddiakhan - 26 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92*Reemz*

love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

I noticed that to,
I think the fear there BCs kesar can blurb out anything! & if he claims her as a wife, everyone will agree! At the same time talli & suda will think of betraying!!!

& of course his raw anger will leave her no where.

Xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Kesar and Gulaal are getting more tension between them then anything and as you say JK made it even more today with her lectures and then Gulaal trying to reply to her

And all Kesar sees is D this and D that from her

Yep she noticed his anger, and i think she also notices that Kesar might just have something against D

*Reemz*

sneha04c Newbie
sneha04c
sneha04c

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
it was certainly a boring day , i dnt undrestand this elections just came in when sumthing gud culd happen between GK , idnt knw why do they always need to shw gulal as a teacher to talli , when gulal knws the truth she is just pushing talli to the wrong end , and i really dnt wann see again tiff between GK Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

arey yaar y this election mess came in between ...if kesar will supoort raman he will surely lose LOLLOLLOL one is brat other is criminal who's gonna support them noone...and our noble prize contender will support D and d will win... meaning more tension between gulaal and kesar... me so want to see some magical momments between two...but the probs are both are stubbornAngry headstrong and always chose wrong ppl ...DeadDeadDead

Yeh it has to be Dushyant who wins because thats going to aggravate Kesuda more! Tongue Haven't all KG moments been magical? Even the tension-filled ones.

Incense

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trifolia

Gulaal is like a brick wall against which Kesar keeps banging his head Ouch.  Kesar needs anger management classes.  Gulaal is also the classic enabler - one should be telling Talli to focus on her studies - not feeding her candy floss dreams.  If Gulaal were truly strong, she would have told this girl to go be independent and get a life.  When is Sudha going to wake u and actually play the role of a responsible mother?  Somebody who used to be as intelligent as Sudha has also become a Gulaal-Zombie.  Now this Chunni person giving her vishesh gyan to Talli...turning Talli into an amateur psychoanalyst!!! Uff yes, the episode today was mildly irritating and yes Gulaal was the primary trouble maker.  JK as usual got everything right - except she mixed up the brothers - it is Dushyanth and Kesar who have a rift...

That brick wall will have to crumble one day which reminds me of the parable MotaBa was reciting about the sea and mountain. Not sure if it was intentional but I thought of Kesar as the tide and Gulaal as the mountain.

I understand why Gulaal avoids Kesar but not why she's still giving Talli hope. Not sure if she's doing it for her own comfort because she seems to be in denial even now. We saw how Gulaal reacted when Talli mentioned Chunni's opinion. She seems very frightened of accepting the truth...!

Edited by *Reemz* - 26 May 2011 at 12:39pm
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Kesar and Gulaal are getting more tension between them then anything and as you say JK made it even more today with her lectures and then Gulaal trying to reply to her

And all Kesar sees is D this and D that from her

Yep she noticed his anger, and i think she also notices that Kesar might just have something against D

Yeh she did give him a glance when he was glaring at D. I guess there will be more shots taken at each other tomorrow :\
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha04c

it was certainly a boring day , i dnt undrestand this elections just came in when sumthing gud culd happen between GK , idnt knw why do they always need to shw gulal as a teacher to talli , when gulal knws the truth she is just pushing talli to the wrong end , and i really dnt wann see again tiff between GK Stern Smile

Maybe something positive will come out of the elections. We did get the Mon/Tue scene because of Gulaal supporting Dushyant in the first place so you never know :))

Gulaal needs to stop encouraging Talli but at least the latter is seeing some sense (Did I just praise Talli :O )

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index