Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kesar and Gulaal are getting more tension between them then anything and as you say JK made it even more today with her lectures and then Gulaal trying to reply to her

And all Kesar sees is D this and D that from her

Yep she noticed his anger, and i think she also notices that Kesar might just have something against D
sneha04c thumbnail
it was certainly a boring day , i dnt undrestand this elections just came in when sumthing gud culd happen between GK , idnt knw why do they always need to shw gulal as a teacher to talli , when gulal knws the truth she is just pushing talli to the wrong end , and i really dnt wann see again tiff between GK πŸ˜³
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arti07

arey yaar y this election mess came in between ...if kesar will supoort raman he will surely lose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† one is brat other is criminal who's gonna support them noone...and our noble prize contender will support D and d will win... meaning more tension between gulaal and kesar... me so want to see some magical momments between two...but the probs are both are stubborn😑 headstrong and always chose wrong ppl ...🀒🀒🀒

Yeh it has to be Dushyant who wins because thats going to aggravate Kesuda more! πŸ˜› Haven't all KG moments been magical? Even the tension-filled ones.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: trifolia

Gulaal is like a brick wall against which Kesar keeps banging his head .  Kesar needs anger management classes.  Gulaal is also the classic enabler - one should be telling Talli to focus on her studies - not feeding her candy floss dreams.  If Gulaal were truly strong, she would have told this girl to go be independent and get a life.  When is Sudha going to wake u and actually play the role of a responsible mother?  Somebody who used to be as intelligent as Sudha has also become a Gulaal-Zombie.  Now this Chunni person giving her vishesh gyan to Talli...turning Talli into an amateur psychoanalyst!!! Uff yes, the episode today was mildly irritating and yes Gulaal was the primary trouble maker.  JK as usual got everything right - except she mixed up the brothers - it is Dushyanth and Kesar who have a rift...

That brick wall will have to crumble one day which reminds me of the parable MotaBa was reciting about the sea and mountain. Not sure if it was intentional but I thought of Kesar as the tide and Gulaal as the mountain.

I understand why Gulaal avoids Kesar but not why she's still giving Talli hope. Not sure if she's doing it for her own comfort because she seems to be in denial even now. We saw how Gulaal reacted when Talli mentioned Chunni's opinion. She seems very frightened of accepting the truth...!
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Kesar and Gulaal are getting more tension between them then anything and as you say JK made it even more today with her lectures and then Gulaal trying to reply to her

And all Kesar sees is D this and D that from her

Yep she noticed his anger, and i think she also notices that Kesar might just have something against D

Yeh she did give him a glance when he was glaring at D. I guess there will be more shots taken at each other tomorrow :\
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha04c

it was certainly a boring day , i dnt undrestand this elections just came in when sumthing gud culd happen between GK , idnt knw why do they always need to shw gulal as a teacher to talli , when gulal knws the truth she is just pushing talli to the wrong end , and i really dnt wann see again tiff between GK πŸ˜³

Maybe something positive will come out of the elections. We did get the Mon/Tue scene because of Gulaal supporting Dushyant in the first place so you never know :))

Gulaal needs to stop encouraging Talli but at least the latter is seeing some sense (Did I just praise Talli :O )
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i have a feeling, a bad feeling, that durgesh will do something so that raman wins the elections.. its durgesh's ultimate goal to ruin the family afterall..  and what better way to do it than destroying its basic foundation, from deep inside...

i think raman is a very grey shaded character in the story... he will fall pray to durgesh's plan.. realise his mistake but it'll be too late to save the family from whatever problem they will face...

something tells me, that gulaal will be the one to save the family from durgesh wrath in such a manner, that even durgesh will turn good in the end... cos even durgesh is a grey shaded character... 

and about kesar-gul track... i have no clue and i don't even want to have one... i want this to be the best.. i have very high expectations from this track and i sincerely hope the CVs dont disappoint me..πŸ˜›
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
With Talli being enlightened I guess we will have Tsunami in Talsagra..that girl whines so much..and when she comes to know it is Gulaal she is going to just bring another flood in TalsagraπŸ˜†
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

i have a feeling, a bad feeling, that durgesh will do something so that raman wins the elections.. its durgesh's ultimate goal to ruin the family afterall..  and what better way to do it than destroying its basic foundation, from deep inside...

i think raman is a very grey shaded character in the story... he will fall pray to durgesh's plan.. realise his mistake but it'll be too late to save the family from whatever problem they will face...

something tells me, that gulaal will be the one to save the family from durgesh wrath in such a manner, that even durgesh will turn good in the end... cos even durgesh is a grey shaded character... 
..πŸ˜›

I agree Shalini 92

I usually surf the hindi soap-opera channels for a way relax at the end of a workday or as a social bonding experience with my MIL or mother.  I follow serials very intermittently, often not watching episodes for weeks, knowing that I might not be missing much apart from some more pujas, weddings and saas-bahu type encounters.

I tuned into Gulaal because of its unusual backdrop (supposedly Kutch), its colorful imagery and the water-diviner story.  As a person with more than a passing interest in Films, Anthropology and sociology and also having worked in rural India, I was fascinated by the bold concepts being portrayed by what seemed an extremely strong cast of actors - none of whom (except Sushanth Singh) I had seen before.  Some of the iconography was compelling - for e.g., Bahuchara mata is a goddess deity known only to some pockets of India - her significance to the Hijra community is immense.  Similarly it was the depiction of Durgesh as a force to be reckoned with that caught my interest. Usually the LGBT community are laughingstock in TV/cinema. 

"and about kesar-gul track... i have no clue and i don't even want to have one... i want this to be the best.. i have very high expectations from this track and i sincerely hope the CVs dont disappoint me"

As the story took its twists and turns, I lost interest when gulaal married (sweet and ideal) and then was widowed (tragic)- it seemed like a run of the mill story about abusive inlaws shot with exceptional cinematography.  However the Deeyarvattu itself was an interesting step and then again came this long bout of prepping for a school play about Krishna Leela - again I lost interest...till Neil Bhatt (all the women in my family like him) stepped in and the drama stepped up again.  Now all the threads are connecting and I see the significance of the Krishna Leela.  Yes, I too would be disappointed if the serial took the path well travelled. 

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trifolia

I agree Shalini 92

I usually surf the hindi soap-opera channels for a way relax at the end of a workday or as a social bonding experience with my MIL or mother.  I follow serials very intermittently, often not watching episodes for weeks, knowing that I might not be missing much apart from some more pujas, weddings and saas-bahu type encounters.

I tuned into Gulaal because of its unusual backdrop (supposedly Kutch), its colorful imagery and the water-diviner story.  As a person with more than a passing interest in Films,
Anthropology and sociology and also having worked in rural India, I was fascinated by the bold concepts being portrayed by what seemed an extremely strong cast of actors - none of whom (except Sushanth Singh) I had seen before.  Some of the iconography was compelling - for e.g., Bahuchara mata is a goddess deity known only to some pockets of India - her significance to the Hijra community is immense.  Similarly it was the depiction of Durgesh as a force to be reckoned with that caught my interest. Usually the LGBT community are laughingstock in TV/cinema. 

"and about kesar-gul track... i have no clue and i don't even want to have one... i want this to be the best.. i have very high expectations from this track and i sincerely hope the CVs dont disappoint me"

As the story took its twists and turns, I lost interest when gulaal married (sweet and ideal) and then was widowed (tragic)- it seemed like a run of the mill story about abusive inlaws shot with exceptional cinematography.  However the Deeyarvattu itself was an interesting step and then again came this long bout of prepping for a school play about Krishna Leela - again I lost interest...till Neil Bhatt (all the women in my family like him) stepped in and the drama stepped up again.  Now all the threads are connecting and I see the significance of the Krishna Leela. 
Yes, I too would be disappointed if the serial took the path well travelled. 

really??? although i am just a 12 std graduate, applying for unis right now, i am so keen in knowing and studying Anthropology.. it seems so interesting.. i am quite a voracious reader, so i read anything and everything that captures my interest.. i didn't quite read extensively on social customs and all, but the indian customs fascinate me the most.. wow! i hope you'll continue to grace ur presence here at the forum and enlighten us every now and then... i would soak up any knowledge u throw on me like a sponge!πŸ˜›

there's no way it's gonna happen. you see, the background of the story is so unique, and the pairing is so extraordinary with unrivaled cinematography, i'm sure we'll see a one-of-a-kind story here. πŸ˜³ its just the extent of how mind-blowing the ending would be, i am worried about.