Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [5.71%]
42 [60.00%]
21 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Tanya di i honestly feel archu is not mentally prepared to be a mom and manav financially prepared to be a dad.

he doesnt know his priorities. he got released savita's jewels, was it so necessary to give it back to savita so soon, right now after knowing archu's health conditions he sud save money and keep for archu's medical expense.
its all bout priority now.

and wat he gifted archu was a gold chain, the saree was also costly.

Pleasing ur mom and inlaws is important or the health of ur wife and ur unborn child is important.

Edited by Ankifan - 26 May 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya it was a gold chain..No one makes gold plated or locket pendants anymore...It looked real gold to me..

OK, let's do the math ...He got 50 K back from deposit and said that he got two  more small amounts ...
and then he  said that after spending  everything he as left with 5000 ...I still don't think it was a godl chain ...didn't even look like one ..But even if it was then good ...gold  can always be sold , it can coem handy ...better than giving it away for charity the way her husband does ...
Gold can always be sold and used for her medical bills ...

To be honest , I think the writers these days don't care what happened two days ago , we care more ...we  remember more ...
The writers are doing a very very very bad job these days .I don't think I have seen such bad script writing ever in PR as I am seeing right now ..There is no co ordination at all .Every week the scenario changes compleetly ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeverDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Tanya di i honestly feel archu is not mentally prepared to be a mom and manav financially prepared to be a dad.

he doesnt know his priorities. he got released savita's jewels, was it so necessary to give it back to savita so soon, right now after knowing archu's health conditions he sud save money and keep for archu's medical expense.
its all bout priority now.

and wat he gifted archu was a gold chain, the saree was also costly.

Pleasing ur mom and inlaws is important or the health of ur wife and ur unborn child is important.

that is  very true ... the bolded  part ..
One has top be a strong person to take the responsibility of a little life ..Archan is anythign but strong , physically or even emotionaly ...Disapprove

Manav... he  has distibuted his money all around the world ...now he has none for his own child ...Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I dont understand how where is this coming from abt  Archu Pleasing Savita...She is not doing anything extra or fake to just keep pleasing Savita..

What ever happens to ArMan or Archu why is someone else to be blame for it? Savita is not to be  blamed for Archu's condition...Lets remain objective folks..I know we have Archu fans here but blaming savita for everything is not right..

Besides Archu started having pain while she was in her own kholi...Being involved in mayka's finacial and other problems..Putting all the pressure of Ks money problems by calling mannu has done this to his financial situation...Savita is not to be blamed for anything...I will say it is all K family's problems and Archu wanting to get involved every other minute has brought this on to herself..

Apni zindagi apne aap kyon nahi jeetey? Live in your own family and dont worry abt things that dont concern you...Period..Sometimes being selfish is a good thing...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 May 2011 at 2:20pm

pallaiLuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
this has nothing  to do with being an Archan fan or not .I am an Archna fan but if she does something  wrong I go more heavy on her than I go on anyone else ...
I think her  constantly saying to savita ' I will care for sachu more than my own baby ' is ver ywrong and she is doing this to please savita ...loo k at how savita smiles with relief . ..savita should not even be asking  this question .. very unfair ..

bhallaroxSunoNa...

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I dont understand how where is this coming from abt  Archu Pleasing Savita...She is not doing anything extra or fake to just keep pleasing Savita..

What ever happens to ArMan or Archu why is someone else to be blame for it? Savita is not to be  blamed for Archu's condition...Lets remain objective folks..I know we have Archu fans here blaming savita for everything is not right..

yes, today though the talk was bit premature and unnecessary , there was NO pressure on archu to say she wld love sachu more.. she cld have simply said. both are same to me...

archu has this itch to please plp, even though the other person doesnt expect it.. she did it wit shrav, with savita , with varsha .. countless others...

before she conceived it was different.. now she is responsible to another livivng entity at least now she must make logical decisions.. armaan have to stop blaming the whole world for their misery.. they have had many chances to save the money, be smart and look out for their child.. but in the bid to please the world and look good they have today ended up here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSunoNa...TanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

[QUOTE=Dabulls23]I
yes, today though the talk was bit premature and unnecessary , there was NO pressure on archu to say she wld love sachu more.. she cld have simply said. both are same to me...

archu has this itch to please plp, even though the other person doesnt expect it.. she did it wit shrav, with savita , with varsha .. countless others...

before she conceived it was different.. now she is responsible to another livivng entity at least now she must make logical decisions.. armaan have to stop blaming the whole world for their misery.. they have had many chances to save the money, be smart and look out for their child.. but in the bid to please the world and look good they have today ended up here...

I agree..
Their baby is going to pay for their foolishness , very sad ...indirectly they have been  so bad to their baby ...

pallaiLuvSSever

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i am an archu fan, but im not blaming savita.

i felt savita being a grand mother sud have took a better care of archana, she sud have told archu not to carry water atleast from down. and her asking archu bout which baby is important really went out of place for me.

at the same time i absolutely dont blame her for manav's foolishness of returning savita's jewels to her s soon wen the money was most required to his wife. Savita never asked him to get that jewels released any sooner, he could have got it to her later.

i feel manav and archu should first set their priorities straight. 

Edited by Ankifan - 26 May 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top