Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 26th May 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [5.71%]
42 [60.00%]
21 [30.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

One thing I don't undertand is why Dharmesh and Shibu would be behind this matter of Satish going to jail. I thought is Manav who they hate, why would Dharmesh try to get Satish in trouble?
Bhalla when Satish dissolved his partnership with FBD ever since he wants to create problems for Satish, Mannu and Ajit...All 3 as they somehow were working for his company once..Also after leaving that company they started business..ManJit and Mannu using Satish's export license to do business..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Divya,

I too didn't listen properly yaar as my friends were making fun of me with their comments on PR .
Seriously with keen interest I wasn't watching the epi's these days as they were just filler epi's.

But Then, I think, the precap was:

some customs fellow with police came, sathish  asked who were you,ajanak you came,
and They said Mr.Sathish  you are under arrest  and then sathish asks for what and
Then police says  for you being into drugs smuggling.

It will be dharmesh in the back end I think. He has trapped sathish.
so sathish too ends up in jail. these Cv's na. Angry
but ultimately it will come to bite manav in the a** see if satish is arrested his license will most be suspended so manav cannt do business or  if the drugs were found in a consignment of manav and satish's license led them to him.. again manav is scrwed... cos varsha/ssatish might blame him for carelessnes...

ultimately it will be ullu mannu who will alos be suffering... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

someone should complai nabout these writers .How can they come up with such unrealistic tracks ..
say Manav said ' I don't care about my wife , nothing  but a silly  lamb she is ...save my baby  Ouch ' ..
Ok , then how could they save the baby ...baby is only 2 or 3 months old ...Confused

that was the most ridiculous thing.. when a women is in her 1st trimester there is no questions of saving baby or mom?!  its too early for it to be even prematureConfused
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by archanamanav

This is to guruji..Ermm..i got lots of scolding guruji from doctor when i was pregnant..Ouch..i wasn't eating anything..and lost 20 pounds..D'oh..i just couldn't keep anything in..Ouch..everybody was angry with me for not eating..Ouch..so i think i also didn't take care of baby well..Ouch..but she is fit and fine now..LOL
ooh usha thats terrible... glad to know ur daughter is well now... many women suffer from nausea and for some it lasts all thru the pregnancy..

btw did u knw its a old wives tale that more morning sickness indicated a girl.. like women who have less or no morning sickness are carrying boy :-) ,,dnt know how true that is ...but looks like in ur case it was true...

Pallai 2 pregnancies with boys i puked first trimester...I was so dizzy and my hormones were so out of whack...But I ate like a horse the last 6 months...Later on figured out a trick to avoid nausea all day..In the morning when u brush your teeth and clean tongue get rid of all the yellow liquid stuff that comes out..Once that is out makes u feel better...you will be able to eat and wont be sick all day..I taught this to my DIL and it worked for her..So all those prego or future prego women keep this in mind...Also my own home remedy you may want to use WinkLOL  Another Dr. Savita Aai on the other side of the puter Approve Sowee for being graphic..I know it is gross Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 May 2011 at 4:55pm

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

This is to guruji..Ermm..i got lots of scolding guruji from doctor when i was pregnant..Ouch..i wasn't eating anything..and lost 20 pounds..D'oh..i just couldn't keep anything in..Ouch..everybody was angry with me for not eating..Ouch..so i think i also didn't take care of baby well..Ouch..but she is fit and fine now..LOL
ooh usha thats terrible... glad to know ur daughter is well now... many women suffer from nausea and for some it lasts all thru the pregnancy..

btw did u knw its a old wives tale that more morning sickness indicated a girl.. like women who have less or no morning sickness are carrying boy :-) ,,dnt know how true that is ...but looks like in ur case it was true...

yes it appears so..i had nausea day and night for 7 months or so..i was just miserable..Dead..
second time didn't have as much and it was a boy..LOL

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by bhallarox

One thing I don't undertand is why Dharmesh and Shibu would be behind this matter of Satish going to jail. I thought is Manav who they hate, why would Dharmesh try to get Satish in trouble?
Bhalla when Satish dissolved his partnership with FBD ever since he wants to create problems for Satish, Mannu and Ajit...All 3 as they somehow were working for his company once..Also after leaving that company they started business..ManJit and Mannu using Satish's export license to do business..

Yes, he wanted to create distances between MAnav and Ajit and Manav and Satish. But in the end, does he want Satish and Ajit to suffer along with Manav or does he just care about harming Manav?
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Akka..in a few line..I will tell you what happen to me too..at about 6 or 7 weeks of my pregnancy...
I was like you..can't eat anything..neither drink..anything too...each time..Dead..Don't know if..the doc tell you when you are pregnant you must drink a lot too..how could  I ..could not keep anything..I did my best but unfortunately..I had a great infection..i got a kidney prob..for lack of water..infection mean fever..which is increasing..this is the day..I was in the ground with great pain..(That why when I see Archu in pain..I remember my pain)...at my work..my boss call the ambulance..

48 Hrs in emergency..unit..cause the foetus was in danger..I never pray how much i pray that day..
I stayed in hospital for 1 week...and after everything was all right..but the Doc stop me for working at 7months..Smile 
I cant say I didn't take care of my babe..cause  that time i could do anything.to avoid this prob...and you too you can't say you didn't take care..
And now..I've a young babe who is running everywhere..??LOL Smile

Edited by Thanee - 26 May 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSohamSunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Again today confused on whom to vote.. No One out shined today... The episode was a clear signal of the complications Archu will have in her pregnancy.. I am not still sure if this is a sign of MC Ermm... But what were everyone doing in the episode...

First of all Archu going to get water even after she knows her own condition.. Why?? To impress Savita Aai or make Savita Aai rest for some time Ermm..
Archana always thinks of Manav's happiness but why cant she understand that Manav loves this baby and if something happens to it Manav will be hurt... She can atleast think of the money which is being spent by Manav... If she does all such work she will have more problems...

Savita Aai who is a mother and she knows Archu's condition still left her to go get water from ground floor.. She was busy talking to chawl lady Confused

I dont know why are CV's handling all the tracks so immaturely...

Vaishu has a good reason now to go back to Dharmu... She wants to think of her baby now as she wants to go back to Dharmu.. Else why will she take so long to sign the papers... I will be happy if Vaishu goes back to Dharmu.. She deserves him.. I dont think Dharmu is a person who will have any problems taking care of Vaishu's baby... He was doing the same with Madhuri as well... Big smile

Gosh Varsha is getting pathetic day by day.. What the hell she was doing there in the orphanage.. She does not know how to talk to an official as well and she is assistant manager of a bank...Angry
She was talking of a motherly connection to a kid and she does not know her name Ouch.. Wow Mother India Tussi great ho... Her Mamta is so limited and exclusive... Sleepy No Street Children and no other Children except Rashmi.. Rashmi is the privileged child to get Mother India's Mamta Dead
I am so happy Rashmi got escaped from his spoilt brat Tongue

Damo Baba - A drunkard will always remain drunkard.. Damo Baba proved it... He just needs a reason to drink.. Thats it... Kabhi Khushi ka aur Kabhi Gham Ka..
I wish Archana and Manav esp Archana should have supported Savita Aai instead of standing there and smiling...

One thing I liked in the whole episode was Savita Aai's concern for Archana after she got the pain.. She was very cute like a mother caring and stopping Archana to work... I felt the conversation which she had about Sachu was correct.. Savita Aai was just concerned about Sachu's future... I also liked Archana's answer Thumbs Up

PreCap - Satish is Jail Shocked.. Defo Dharmu ki kartoot Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavSunoNa...Dabulls23

Go to top