Vaishali
Sulochna
Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i can't belive it.manav will fall in love for a new girl.how can this happen.it will be a big contradiction with his charecter.if manav have to fall in love with some other girl.then he could fall in love with shravani.because that time manav archana were separated.he was engaged with shravani.but he didn't fall in love with her.because in the bottom of the heart of manav only archana name is written.he cried,he beared immense pain after losing his love.for archana he left house,beared the humilation of a gharjamai.how can all on a sudden the love is vanished.i never see a balaji show before pavitra rishta.it promised us freshness,unique pure love bond betwen a normal couple.if manav fall in love with other girl.than what kind of purity will left in pavitra rishta.that is a crazy thinking from cv.i hope they will think thousand time before ruin manav charecter.i won't accept any other jodi apert from our manav archana in pavitra rishta.
Manav falling for another girl is just unbelievable... It will be Apavitra Rishta ๐Ÿคข
They might as well kill Manav's character than showing him fall for another girl...no one has done this ...Ajit, Satish , Manohar , Damodar ..๐Ÿ˜† , no one yaar ..Even Dharmesh is not in love with Madhuri , if he has any feelings that is , they are only for Vaishali ...

Even Jaywant , after falling in love with Archana only is after her ...

so how can the best of the lot do something  this pathetic , that too after eloping with a girl and after she has publically rejected her family for him and done so much for him ...no way ...Manav can never do something so cruel to Archana  ...

When he goes to jail even for one day the news comes in telly buzz, how come  there is no news of a miscarriage ...
Somehow the doctors will save the baby and the 2 Lakh operation will be successful ...

Manv will fall in love with his baby girl  at first sight  itself ..In fact this new love in his life will be even more  than his love for Archana ...

and what about sachu's chaarcetr , why has that chaarcter been kept ..It will show the conflict when Archana will give more care to Sachu compared to the little girl Manav will not stand for this nonsense at all...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Also Di whatever they show in the promos is always different.. So we will hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. And I still cant believe Manav will fall for any other girl... If that is the Case I think even Sushant will quit the show and also take Ankita out of it..
Wat about this twist (dont throw rotten tomatoes or chappals on me๐Ÿ˜†):

Jay living in the same chawl, tried to get rid of Manav, dishum dishum near a cliff๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, Jay beat Mannu black n blue n throw him in the sea. Mannu is carried away n lost his memory. Disappeared for a year. Archu on the other hand gets her baby n waiting for Mannu coz she doesn't believe he is dead. Mannu has a new life n a new girl in his life till Archu discovers the truth...

Ok very filmy n nonsensical๐Ÿ˜† Will never happen i'm sure.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Jay living in the same chawl, tried to get rid of Manav, dishum dishum near a cliff๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, Jay beat Mannu black n blue n throw him in the sea. Mannu is carried away n lost his memory. Disappeared for a year. Archu on the other hand gets her baby n waiting for Mannu coz she doesn't believe he is dead. Mannu has a new life n a new girl in his life till Archu discovers the truth...

Di we have seen this as well.. KTH had similar track... ๐Ÿ˜†
What about Jay marrying Archana and Manav marrying the other girl may be his saviour or doc.. Serial ending with Apavitra Rishta Apavitra Rishta ๐Ÿ˜†.. But Di I somehow feel Manav will not do this.. Divya gave a very positive thought about the girl.. The girl Manav loves might be his daughter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

where did Jay go after doing all this??๐Ÿ˜‰
CVs have onli one reason in their hand to stay still on top of the charts and its just ArMan. 

Watever nonsense track they show, half of us are bearing it only for them, the day they destroy that relation , im sure quiet a few will quit the show. 
There are many good shows coming up and the Cvs will have to compete so they aint doing anything foolish.

Even if they introduce a new girl, manav will not fall for her.

SBB is not reliable first of all, so it cant be believed.

May be a new girl in the post leap may come inmanav's life, she might fall for him, but manav, na๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
@Ankifan
Jay thought he'll get Archu in his nets but was unsuccessful. To keep himself busy he started harassing Varsha the crackpot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Dont go with my tracks, i can b as crazy as PR CVs at times.

@Racchu
No worry, Tany Di prediction is gud. The second girl in Mannu's life wud b his baby girl. Only she can b competition to Archu. My personal experience is talking๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Guys all of u wanted to watch sushita's food food channel interview na, its posted in anki's fb page. watch it. quality is bad but in case u interested watch it