Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

cant imagine archu then😭.
Prepare good one liners as gaalis to manav now onli😃.
will the show still be named as pavitra rishta then??😉

i really don't like this yaar..🤢..i might very well kill manav if he does that..😡
Originally posted by archanamanav

i really don't like this yaar..🤢..i might very well kill manav if he does that..😡

me too. I will defo quit the show.
Atleast in this show i want anki to be paired onli to sush
Miscarriage, Jaywants return to harrase ArMan, Manav falling for another girl.

wat is left in show to watch??
you really think they will show something like that..😲..i can't believe they will but..seriously manav loving another girl sounds just unbelievable to me..
Manav falling for another girl is one thing thats unbeleivable, i think v need to wait.
I think CVs know that ArMan relation is a major reason for PR success but cant say anything bout ekta, she has done this before.😡
If thats the case an article will be out.

vote count back to almost 70 again ...
The bi weeekly TRPs are up too ...from 3.08 to 3.34Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
I wanted to give my vote  to Archana.
Loved her answer to Savita about Sachin n her coming baby. Happy to see a smiling n calm Savita around Archana. A breath of fresh air indeed! A relief to our eardrums😆 But Archu stupidity n carelesness is getting on my nerves. Why is she hell bent on ruining her health? Manav shud b more stern with her. does she has to go n fill water, wash clothes...
Uff Damo the drunkard! Really he is impossible. He drinks when he is miserable, he drinks when happy..😆.Guess they'll have to carry him on their shoulders if ever ArMan's baby sees the day
No need to say that crackpot Varsha is as irritable as ever. Gosh this girl is a pressure cooker, ready to whistle at any times🥱 When will she grow n stop throwing tantrums? It's true she must have been disappointed that the girl has been adopted but...😡
Manav will have to find another 50,000 rupees!
Precap: 🤢

Jaanu , till yesterday I was 98 % sure the baby is as good as dead but after hearing the news that Manav will have a new girl in his life and ' he will fall in love with her ' I don't think Archana will loose this baby ...
She is going to have a daughter ... and Manav will fall head over heels for her ' love at first sight ..

But the new entry will create problems between Manav and Archana as Archu will always care much more for Sachu and Manav will not like his baby getting neglected ...

I think this is what will happen .What do yo usay ??
[QUOTE=Tanyaz]Jaanu , till yesterday I was 98 % sure the baby is as good as dead but after hearing the news that Manav will have a new girl in his life and ' he will fall in love with her ' I don't think Archana will loose this baby ...
She is going to have a daughter ... and Manav will fall head over heels for her ' love at first sight ..

But the new entry will create problems between Manav and Archana as Archu will always care much more for Sachu and Manav will not like his baby getting neglected ...

[/Q UOTE] tanya i m agree with u there is no news of mc how we decide it neg
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Jaanu , till yesterday I was 98 % sure the baby is as good as dead but after hearing the news that Manav will have a new girl in his life and ' he will fall in love with her ' I don't think Archana will loose this baby ...

Another girl in Manav's life n him falling in love too!😲
Impossible
Ghocchu Mannu boy has eyes only for his peanut brain Archu. 😆
If it is said he gonna fall in love then it is only his baby girl. Papa Manav will fall head over heels in love with his girl giving her more importance than the wife for sure. Very very gud prediction Tany Di, u r just getting better n me rusting with days.
It is just a publicity stunt. U must b right😃
Anyway this is has happened to me too. I'm like Shravni bet daddy n his laadli beti😆 n if ever i made her cry!God help me!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago