Damodar
Chawl ladies
Doctor
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dew_drop

Omg wt a bakwaas epi! x_x
Almost every character is blown out of proportion and the things happening to them r so surreal...!!!
Now Ushaji is overdoing the sweetness acting.. meri bahu hai isliye! And her bonding wid Sulo is somthing I cnt connect too either!
Archu is jst not ready 2 b a mom, period!

Ekta Kapoor is back to her old ways! :-/
Totally agree... It is a 180 degree turn 😕

Edit : Ekta now that she knows her leads are very famous is trying her old ways
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

If not Archu Manav should have told the doc about the hard falls.. It is not one but 2... .. Savita Aai pushed so hard that even Manav could not control Archana from falling and she immediately caught her tummy and then Mother India Varsha for the second time 😡

Yes agree y blame archu alone, manav was present both the times.

How will the doctor get to know that archu had had a hard push twice, they become so blind in their love for varsha😡 that watever she does they forget it
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

No the medical tests took 40,000Rs...the doctor said manav tht it vll take 50,000Rs if there r ny complications...
[COLOR=GREEN]thanks for clearing my misconception.but if only medical tests take so much money.then if there is any complication it will surely take more than 50000.according to latest promo manav chose archana over their child so that he may save her life.but the doctor says they need 2 lakhs to do the life saving operation of archu.
Originally posted by Ankifan

U know their is a saying that "Never hide anything from doctors and lawyers"

I am angry on archu for many reasons and this is one, i sympathise her condition as she is hiding b'coz of manavs financial stability, but its necessary for a doctor to know that she has had a hard fall, that push was hard enough and it is from then that the pain is shown according to me.

The doctor might give someother treatment for it na if she says that.

hmmi thnk tht these to mahaans forgot abt tht incident
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

Ya bechara manav he was so happie nd thought evrythng was alright...i did nt c ny doc who said tht evrythng is alright even widout ceing the reports...🥱

I think Ekta's personal doctors are foolish or diagonise her like this onli😆,

Anyways guys CVs and CVs.. They can never change... I wish they were little  more sensible.. But I think it is a big thing to expect from them...

Ok cool guys need to log out now.. Will go home and try logging in the evening...
Had a gala time watching movie "Crocodile Dundee" 😆  with whole team in the office..
No work for 2 hours... Starting my week end.. Yayyy...

Bye guys catch u all in the evening...
Originally posted by mijanur

[COLOR=GREEN]thanks for clearing my misconception.but if only medical tests take so much money.then if there is any complication it will surely take more than 50000.according to latest promo manav chose archana over their child so that he may save her life.but the doctor says they need 2 lakhs to do the life saving operation of archu.

hmm..these r kekta's doctors...they change their word fr evry sec
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Anyways guys CVs and CVs.. They can never change... I wish they were little  more sensible.. But I think it is a big thing to expect from them...

Ok cool guys need to log out now.. Will go home and try logging in the evening...
Had a gala time watching movie "Crocodile Dundee" 😆  with whole team in the office..
No work for 2 hours... Starting my week end.. Yayyy...

Bye guys catch u all in the evening...

@bold:rachna u found the crocodile🤣
Originally posted by Ankifan

I think Ekta's personal doctors are foolish or diagonise her like this onli😆,

🤣wht evr i want to say only one thng ekta ki CV's  r mud headed persons who dnt know hw to thnk sumthng creative
It is really unfair to say Archana, Manav and Savita do not deserve to have the baby come in their lives...yes some of their actions are annoying but mostly it is their circumstances that have brought them in such a place not that they want it like that. 

It would be very harsh to say that miscarriage should occur. 

There are millions of poor in the country who due to their financial conditions have medical complications...do they not deserve babies. Of course they do. 

Archana is always blamed for pleasing everyone...but we forget where she's coming from. She's always been a woman who puts herself last...not a quality to be praised to the skies but there are many people who are moulded like that. It comes with the basic foundation of which you are built with- lack of education, lack of independence, lack of self growth. For her now the baby is part of her...she's not understanding that the pain she's going through is being inflicted on her baby as well. It may be a simple thing for us...but there are many women who do not understand such simple things of life from the first time...it may be said to be the lack of scientific temper. So it is not her undying love for manav or her pleasing Savita that is making her neglect her baby. It is her general nature of neglecting herself in front of others. Once the baby is in her arms...Archana would be the best mother to the baby. 

Manav did everything possible to provide for Archana...never did he let his poor financial condition stop any medical intervention. Which man is devoid of responsibilities? It is only lack of resources that puts you in tricky situation. When your wife is pregnant, do you leave your old parents to fend off themselves...no you try to balance it out in the limited resources. Yes Manav was made to look like devta when he provided money for Ks...but he was seeked for help and would anyone let part of his family to come on the streets. No. manav's money should have been of temporary help...knowing manav's condition vinod should have made sure that manav's money should be returned immediately and all repercussions of lack of resources should be taken by vinod. One can't refuse help when a loved one asks for it but it is also the duty of the seeker to return back the goodwill in right time. Manav is a zimmedari baba...but he has also never stepped back from his zimmedari for archana and his baby...he will suffer iron pelts on him but would try to fulfill all their needs.     

Savita has been ignorant of all the complications archana is going through...she treated her like any pregnant women until she knew of her complications. now in the knowing...savita would do everything to keep archana healthy. Savita is rash but it's to do with the environment she's living in. her actions are more volatile than of constructive thinking. Her ego too is an important aspect of her personality. In all she's like a coconut...rough from outside and soft from inside. Would she discriminate b/w sachu and ArMan jr...no she wouldn't...such things are not said they come through actions. Why would an old grandmother discriminate b/w her two grandsons? 

And about Sachu to be given more importance than ArMan's child...the answer lies in archana's reply which goes without saying. Love is an involuntary act...and that's what Arman would feel for their child and also for Sachu. What is there not to love about two beautiful children and also by people who's basic essence of character is to love.  

I am not defending ArMan because I am a fan of their's. 

Neither do I put myself in archana's shoes nor manav is my dream man...i understand where they are coming from. 

criticism for arman comes because we want them to think like us even when they haven't had the privileges like us. Archana is more based on the woman who thinks of saving from the limited sources by neglecting her own needs...manav is based on a man who works more than 12 hours a day to earn 8000 rupees to fend off for his entire family of six.  

Just want to say that ArMan despite everything deserve their baby...it would be sad if the baby dies because it would be a child who died of poverty rather than ArMan's mahanta as people call it to be.