Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

I feel there's a very good chance of Shravni making a comeback, esp with Archu's own baby not surviving, all her love and attention will be for Sachhu (not implying that she would have differentiated if she had her own baby) and just when both Sachhu and kaki (ma) would bond big time Shravni will appear from nowhere to claim the kid and take him away 

I agree , this will happen.
Maybe then Archna and manav will realize the  worth of their own child ..Archana keeps saying' sachu will be more cared for ' and manav too has no money to spend on his  own baby .They both have treated their baby so bad...
It would be great if Shravani comes and takes sachu away , he should be away from these 3 ( savita , Manav and Archana ) .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanya yr being too harsh on Archana πŸ˜† give the girl a chance she's not a bad person just light in the head πŸ˜† actually there's hardly any normal person in the D house, kaka toh died πŸ˜” wish he was alive such a strong personality and he adored Archu ... m sure he would have given some good advice and both Savita n Damo were scared of him , they would have have atleast behaved.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bad episode. voting for none. 

Manav needs to consult another doctor but cant expect that doctor to be good either.😑
CVs in PR always show doctors to be useless.
Savita's doctor dint even diagnoise her properly but told savitas problem.
In PR they are showing that doctors are of no use, which is really wrong message.
This is for u CVs for showing doctors to be uselessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

i hated savita and archanas talks bout which baby is more important.
Disgusting track again CVs.

varsha doent even know that kids name and was getting so hyper😑. She treats kids like toys.
Varsha needs to grow up first, she is still a spoilt brat child in her acts.
varsha first u grow up baby and then think of adopting a baby

Y was the orphanage female listening all the crap that varsha was talking?? 

everybody other than dharmesh,varsha,vaishu are impotents here. 
Onli evil people have the guts to face things here. 
Good people have to suffer and are shown like goats.

CVs really dono wat to do with vaishu, madhuri and dharmesh. They have messed up the track here. they are showing nonsense to cover this track.
 Looks like the CVs themselves are confused as wat to do with dharmesh.

Right from the time of archu and vaishu pregnancy wat has sulo done to them other than 
partying ?? πŸ˜‘. wat a great momπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Hats OFF to sulo. 

Archu is just not mentally and phisically prepared to be a mom and manav is just not financially prepared to be a dad.
Will they ever be prepared??

savita is a grand mom now yet she doesnt know how to take of archu??😲

Damo, wat to say bout him, 😑 that scene was it required at all?? he is a namuna

CVs had onli satish left with them who was like a normal human being, now their eyes are on him.
satish is jail😲. This was the last thing i expected.

According to the article jaywant stays in same chawl as of arman's, for sure its not the chawl where savita is.
Im 100% sure they will be thrown out of home again. 

final question to myself, y do i like the leads so much that im hooked to this crappy show and not able to quit watching it.

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Now i absolutely dont care if miscarriage happens or not, as the parents themselves dont care. 
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this pregnancy is too costly....wish vaishu had these problems instead of archu..Dharmu has money..but vaishu is fit and fine..manav has no money and archu is having hard time....
I am not going to say archu and manav don't deserve baby..they do deserve  babies..
voted for savita..for showing concern towards archu..
and damo..πŸ€“..i am taking back my vote i gave you the other day..πŸ€“..and giving the stick to savita instead..πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di,

Vote goes to Savita for the caring she showed  but still want it to be shown in a better light.
Instead of silly sweet talks, something emotional,correct and  more sensible.

And the promo. 😑. oh god why do these CV's always show doctors in a bad light.😑. This doctor asking only for amount,cash,fees and not yet telling the diagonalized result.

That too height of falto is, can only save baby or ma in 3 months of pregnancy with almost 3 lakhs fees. couldn't know whether it is possible.

Always showing Manav struggling for finance and archu in trouble(sick). . when will it stop. why do they play with the mother and kid issue.

Less saying about vaishu and varsha would be better.

Then these Cv's haven't left the good soul Sathish also. He is in jail . 😑

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

final question to myself, y do i like the leads so much that im hooked to this crappy show and not able to quit watching it.

Hi Divya, 😊

Seriously Yaar, even I was searching the answer for this for a long time.😳.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hi Divya, 😊

Seriously Yaar, even I was searching the answer for this for a long time.😳

Hey uma,

see i found out the answer,but is it of any use. 
i know i will still watch this show
LuvSSever thumbnail
Yes Divya, we wont be able to πŸ˜ƒ

I have made my friends to watch it also as 9.00 pm slot I took the remote in my hand.
They are at any time looking to hit me when they see such epi's. The look they give. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then seeing the promo, I think still the MC is not finalized. Manav as to get 2 lakhs right, Thats the problem now. so thinking of having a gut feeling that no MC.

Even sav aai was asking about how she will take care of two. so what if the situation of that comes and certain misunderstandings.

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think  this lady doctor works for dharmu..πŸ€“..she is after manav asking loads of money each time..πŸ€”