Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK bak in Josh Uda Dega Sabke Hosh 26/05 Update (Page 4)

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14maanlovesgeet17LuvScoobyKash-Gurti-VisuAbsoluvshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaakirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Ash no need to wait for the links. Yahi chipka DeLOL

Geet says that in this situation will maan help his geet. Will he be there with her. Maan says that what kind of ques is that, you need to ask maan for help. I can give my life for you. He says that i will help you i will not let my wife down. Mrs. MSK will win this battle. Maan says that i have to leave now dev is waiting for me. Maan leaves. maan comes outside, dev ask about geet. Maan says that she will stay back. Dev says that i know you very well you wont leave everything to geet. Maan says that if you know then y are you asking. Maan ask about whether he told about his feelings to nandini. dev says i will wait for her. Maan and dev leaves.
Lucky and mamma talks. Lucky says whatever happned was not right. Geet and maan will now live seperatly. Maan and geet love each other so much. Lucky says that maan has helped us so much.. He lived in this house as a driver, such a big person lived here as a driver just for his love.
Lucky  and mamma some funny talks going on about some goons. and fakes a story how maan helped jugnu mamma. Lucky and mamma acting like Amitab bachan. Mamma says that atleast tell me how he saved my bottle. Then lucky fakes something. Jugnu says that how sweet of him, he did so much for me and i didnt said anything. Lucky says go and tell everyone and maan is right. go ahead and tell beeji that maan and geet are right. Jugnu leaves.

Beeji and teji are talking. Teji says that geet didnt go with maan this means she respects you. Beeji says that whatever is but geet hurted me very much. Jugnu comes and says that i need insaaf. How can you do such things with geet and maan as they did so much for the family. Jugnu says how can you do this. Beeji slaps him

Precap: OMG MSK in formals. FinallyTongue Geet calls maan and says that there is a problem here. Beeji has made this house girvi and now they had sold this house. So what can we do now. Maan says that you know what can happen. as nothing can happen now.

Lucky and jugnu are there. lucky cant stop laughing as jugnu got slapped. Lucky says that you desreved that. Jugnu says that how can i do this. How can i make geet and maan seperate.

Teji gets a call and someone tells him that he had sold the house. Teji says that how can you d this. Beeji comes and says what happened. Teji says that they sold our house. Everyone is shocked.. Teji says that now the person is coming to see the house tomm, who had bought this house.(For sure its non other then MSK)
Geet sitting and thinking that what maan will be doing right now. He must have got ready for the office now. Geet smiles and says that without maan this house seems to empty. She says that please come fast and take me with you to our own house.

Nandini comes and geet sees her upset. Geet ask what happened. Nandini tells her that our house is sold. Geet says that how can they sell our house without any notice. She tells nandini that i will talk to maan as he knows alot about the properties and he will look into it.
Geet calls maan. Maan is in car. Maan smiles and picks up the phone. He says that  atlast tumhe meri yaad aa hi gayi. Geet says that i have to talk about something very imp. Maan says "Hanji boliye"LOL Geet tells about the house being sold. Maan says that nothing can happen, if the papers are legeal and now the one who sold the house cant do anything, as now the owner of the house is the one who bout it. Geet says nothing can happen?? and says that she will talk to him later. MSK thinking.

END!!

Precap: Three cars stop outside a house. Its beeji's house. and in the middle its MSK. bodygaurds come out and opens the door of maan's car. and banda in full tush attitude. MSKTongue is back!!

Edited by -Dimple- - 26 May 2011 at 10:35am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14cyberprincessmaanlovesgeet17neethuMGLuvScoobyRaDMG25-lazybee--Saruu-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-VisuAbsoluvkirti_fijiCute_AshpickachuGiraffidae-Selcouth-

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanx... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14AbsoluvGiraffidae

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank you Ash.  appreciate your efforts..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14sun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvkirti_fijiGiraffidae

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yaar I am not able to se your update, I m memeber of the forums

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14Giraffidaekirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Mee Odd One OutConfused
Wen Every1 Else Likes,Its Red,Me Like YelowEmbarrassed
Cant wait 2 change,Im Commenting Like MadEmbarrassedTongue

oye we were yellow once, dont worry you will become red soon, thats the GF jadooo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14Kash-Gurti-Visushaliniastha-Saruu-AbsoluvGiraffidae

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14-Dimple-AbsoluvGiraffidae

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
dev is so SillySillySillySillySilly

how come girls like him, seriously girls get some standardAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14Kash-Gurti-Visushaliniastha-Mrs.MSK-pickachuGiraffidae

Go to top