Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why don't some people get the love they deserve? (Page 6)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Neeetz Love your All posts ..
Hugs and Loads of Love jana ..
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Yeah absolutely ! Kabir is a worthy guy  and he deserves a faithfull lover .. Why they 're  showin' him like a 'DrenChed Cat' Misha or T would look amazin' .. i never mind .. but this T is much exasperatin' really .. 

Maine EK ko kitni baar bola to cast me opposite Kabir. I'll always remain faithful to him LOL
I mean, he seriously deserves someone who truly loves him with the same commitment he shows! Pia loves someone else and T loves no one but herself! He deserves better than this Stern Smile

Yeah i'm habitual to see these draggin' as i have watChed many serials Of EK .. I think i got muCh Lost in AbhiYa's Love , that i forgot One day hero must be gone fo' elongated days and have to see this drags .. i didn't prepared myself fo' these feeble days *EYES OPENED* =D Credit goes to EK LOL

Haina? I've never followed any Ek show as closely as PKYEK except KMH which was one show that isn't dragged in either of the seasons but I have spent by childhood catching glimpses of her shows when I used to spend time with my grandmom! Uff! Bechari bachi ke dimaag par kaisa asar pada tha ROFL

Dark-Hues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Hug

Oh my! Sudden display of affection! Mee likes! 
Love ya, Sadaf! Thank you soo much for your appreciation! It truly means a lot to me Hug

Dark-Hues

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I know neethz, poor panchi. But all are suffering. Piya is unknowingly suffering, Panchi is knowingly suffering,Kabir is involuntarily suffering and so on and so forth.

.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yeah absolutely ! Kabir is a worthy guy  and he deserves a faithfull lover .. Why they 're  showin' him like a 'DrenChed Cat' Misha or T would look amazin' .. i never mind .. but this T is much exasperatin' really .. 

Maine EK ko kitni baar bola to cast me opposite Kabir. I'll always remain faithful to him LOL
I mean, he seriously deserves someone who truly loves him with the same commitment he shows! Pia loves someone else and T loves no one but herself! He deserves better than this Stern Smile

Buahaha , well EK is EK 'QUeen of Serials' LOL She's habitual to put the accurate guy with non-worthy love .. LOL

Yeah i'm habitual to see these draggin' as i have watChed many serials Of EK .. I think i got muCh Lost in AbhiYa's Love , that i forgot One day hero must be gone fo' elongated days and have to see this drags .. i didn't prepared myself fo' these feeble days *EYES OPENED* =D Credit goes to EK LOL

Haina? I've never followed any Ek show as closely as PKYEK except KMH which was one show that isn't dragged in either of the seasons but I have spent by childhood catching glimpses of her shows when I used to spend time with my grandmom! Uff! Bechari bachi ke dimaag par kaisa asar pada tha ROFL

But I had watChed KYPH AND KTH with my Heart .. so easily can be understood , how muCh hero have to endure till the last .. tCh tCh UnhappyBig smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

I know neethz, poor panchi. But all are suffering. Piya is unknowingly suffering, Panchi is knowingly suffering,Kabir is involuntarily suffering and so on and so forth.

*Sob sob* IKR? Suffering Souls Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Nice name.ROFL

.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hug

Oh my! Sudden display of affection! Mee likes! 
Love ya, Sadaf! Thank you soo much for your appreciation! It truly means a lot to me Hug

UnexpeCted things sometimes brighten up Our Heart .. Hug So , here's my affeCtion , and i love to extol peeps who really deserves to be .. Smilerather than to being jaloux lol LOL
Love yaa sweetz too Hug Hugs*

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index