Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Kanks, so well put like always. They say that the walls we build around ourselves to keep the sadness out often keeps out happiness as well. In a quest to protect herself from further heartbreaks, she may lose out on true love of someone whose heart actually beats for her. It's going to be a sad situation.
Thank you, and what they say is not what always applies, Neethi. This is what again only the ladies need to understand. Being rich and beautiful to have a man love you is not enough, and even though Panchi wasn't that shallow compound of a girl, she believes this now, somewhere down the line. And her endeavor of projecting herself heartless is going to lessen the chances of any boy to let his heart beat for her. And if his heart does insist on it, it won't worry about the substance of Panchi's, whatsoever. 
Again I agree with the Kabir part. We, women, mostly like to talk about our problems and things which bother us. It makes us feel lighter and better. But men, they're way more complex than we give them credit for. They like to just go in their caves, brood around for a while but in the end, they don't like taking help and advice. They prefer solving their problems on their own than talking about them. Kabir will never share what he feels about Pia as easily as Pia shared what she felt about Abhay or Panchi about Danish/Sid.
Thanks for liking and replying to my post, Kanks. As always, your interpretation was a pleasure to read (:
You can share your problem and still not ask for help, that is how it is with men, I'd like to believe. Kabeer's got a mesmerizing thing for Pia, it is more heart wrenching than Abhay's a lot of times because Abhay is a solid vampire, this is a juvenile fluid, and he's going to move ahead in life, but the past memories wouldn't ever amuse him, and that amusement is what he does not deserve to lose.
And thank you again! 

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
T is she really a bitCh i should say ? yeah exaCtly she's .. She got super Natural powers so she's swankin' ArGhh ! the way she was tauntin' about Abhay that she can divulge anythin' as she is became a 'GOD' now .. Old One T was muCh better as compare with this Babe , and that Kabir what happened to him ? One year has taught him how to love a brainless Girl ? i'm flabbergasted seriously . Kabir was such a sympathetiC , benevolent Boy and still he's , but today its awful to see him in this servant CharaCter . A Puppy runnin' towards her Mother . Although , PanChi had faCed many obstaCles in life Danish and Sid both had betrayed her , but i luv to see her in this strong feelin' like the way she was walkin' like a bold women Ah ! 'Personally i luv these kinds womens who walks like this arrogantly ' Loved panChi today loads ..
Just lil words fo' panChi '  :-
" A woman's life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience "
Hence , Piya and the interaCtion of Wolf was good , Wolf is a mature guy , and certainly she can be good fo' Piya either to proteCt 'em or as a Pal .. But Piya belongs to Only Abhay !

P.-S :- As the pre-Cap shown , How come Piya will seein' her Ownself which she was in past ? Still wonderin' .. And where's my Abhay ? Not a single Peek Of him they're showin' ? πŸ˜” This is so  Pre-judiCe .. Misssin' him loads and loads and loads and loads .. AbhayYy πŸ₯Ί

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Kanks: You're such a phooljhhadi πŸ˜† I agree with what you say, though. Specially considering that this is fiction, that too an EK show, Panchi's true love will definitely see through this facade of hers.
Abhay and Kabir, I'm the wrong person to compare them. Their circumstances and situations are different :P

@Sadaf: Waiting!! The episode wasn't as good as yesterday's but not as bad as Tuesday's either. Just too much T for my liking :D
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, I do not know how many people will ACTUALLY agree with me over this issue, but I feel in the time being, Panchi is suffering more than Piya.
Piya lost her love yet she doesn't remembers, but Poor Panchi, she lost twice. And you know? With it she just didn't lose her love, BUT, Her self-confidence, trust on others, and ability to never be like the old Panchi. I salute her, because no human being actually opts for a second chance, after facing such a cruel initial. But she had the courage, she put her strength and loved Sid, and yet it turned out delusional.
I share my sympathies with her, and I feel not Piya ONLY is suffering, but ultimately, she is too.

About Kabir-T, I couldn't catch up today's episode but umm, I must say I should watch the scene and then comment, because I understand Kabir very well, and I am quite intellectual in his character, so lets see, maybe I get an appropriate valid interpretations of it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Well, I do not know how many people will ACTUALLY agree with me over this issue, but I feel in the time being, Panchi is suffering more than Piya.
Piya lost her love yet she doesn't remembers, but Poor Panchi, she lost twice. And you know? With it she just didn't lose her love, BUT, Her self-confidence, trust on others, and ability to never be like the old Panchi. I salute her, because no human being actually opts for a second chance, after facing such a cruel initial. But she had the courage, she put her strength and loved Sid, and yet it turned out delusional.
I share my sympathies with her, and I feel not Piya ONLY is suffering, but ultimately, she is too.

About Kabir-T, I couldn't catch up today's episode but umm, I must say I should watch the scene and then comment, because I understand Kabir very well, and I am quite intellectual in his character, so lets see, maybe I get an appropriate valid interpretations of it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know why you brought Pia into the picture and compared their suffering Mahi but since you have, my take is definitely different on that. The two sisters are going through different circumstances. Panchi has convinced herself that she doesn't need a man to complete her while Pia feels incomplete, she doesn't even know why.  As of now, from my eyes, everyone is suffering in their own way on the show, be it Panchi, Pia, Kabir, Abhay or even Misha and Mr. and Mrs. D for that matter. Who is suffering more and who is not, well, I personally don't like 'comparing' feelings and conditions such as who is more happy, who is more sad, who is in more pain, etc because somewhere I feel it belittles the other person's feelings. 
Kabir's behaviour kind of confused me today but I'll like to give it more time. I mean, one episode is not enough to get an insight into the back story. I'll be waiting for your take on him. Thanks for replying (:
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Okay chillz i didn't noticed ur topic earlier and Exact thing is happening with me. I never felt like discussing Panchi, she was like side- character for me. And now she has emerged as strong character and in the past CVs messed withe her charcter alot and now i dont want khicdi with her character. And chillz do u remember once we discussed coconut theory and now same applies to Panchi as now she has faced rejections in her life. She was treated like used and throw so her character is deemed to go strong.

Chillz for ur desi caroline i will just say wait and watchπŸ˜‰ and if T is blackmailinh him then why kabeer said that he loves her so confidentally, it is making things more confusing for me and you know i will always feel bad for kabeer, he is always rejected being so sweet and caring

Awesome post and it is alws pleasure to discuss things with you😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@mahi- plz do interpretations early becoz i am also confused he is acting like servant and playing cozy coo with her
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
-- Edited On paGe 3 --
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Okay chillz i didn't noticed ur topic earlier and Exact thing is happening with me. I never felt like discussing Panchi, she was like side- character for me. And now she has emerged as strong character and in the past CVs messed withe her charcter alot and now i dont want khicdi with her character. And chillz do u remember once we discussed coconut theory and now same applies to Panchi as now she has faced rejections in her life. She was treated like used and throw so her character is deemed to go strong.

Chillz for ur desi caroline i will just say wait and watchπŸ˜‰ and if T is blackmailinh him then why kabeer said that he loves her so confidentally, it is making things more confusing for me and you know i will always feel bad for kabeer, he is always rejected being so sweet and caring

Awesome post and it is alws pleasure to discuss things with you😊

Panchi, as I character, I've mostly admired her minus when she acted like she was 13 years old around Sid because she is the voice of today's Indian women. But she has never really attracted my attention. 
The coconut theory holds perfectly true here, Sanju. She appears to be tough on the exterior but she is still soft inside. A heartless Panchi is actually masking a heartbroken Panchi. It's saddening! =(

KaT, no more comments on them from my side till we get more episodes. All I can say is they're good and all but this isn't what I was looking forward to and the surprise is so far not a pleasant one. Lol! Let's see aage kya hota hai.

Thanks for replying, Sanju! I, too, love discussions with you <33
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

T is she really a bitCh i should say ? yeah exaCtly she's .. She got super Natural powers so she's swankin' ArGhh ! the way she was tauntin' about Abhay that she can divulge anythin' as she is became a 'GOD' now .. Old One T was muCh better as compare with this Babe , and that Kabir what happened to him ? One year has taught him how to love a brainless Girl ? i'm flabbergasted seriously . Kabir was such a sympathetiC , benevolent Boy and still he's , but today its awful to see him in this servant CharaCter . A Puppy runnin' towards her Mother . Although , PanChi had faCed many obstaCles in life Danish and Sid both had betrayed her , but i luv to see her in this strong feelin' like the way she was walkin' like a bold women Ah ! 'Personally i luv these kinds womens who walks like this arrogantly ' Loved panChi today loads ..
Just lil words fo' panChi '  :-

" A woman's life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience "
Hence , Piya and the interaCtion of Wolf was good , Wolf is a mature guy , and certainly she can be good fo' Piya either to proteCt 'em or as a Pal .. But Piya belongs to Only Abhay !

P.-S :- As the pre-Cap shown , How come Piya will seein' her Ownself which she was in past ? Still wonderin' .. And where's my Abhay ? Not a single Peek Of him they're showin' ? πŸ˜” This is so  Pre-judiCe .. Misssin' him loads and loads and loads and loads .. AbhayYy πŸ₯Ί

I've said again and again that T has disappointed me big time today! No one had asked her to give up her snootiness but it was basic humanity to be nicer towards the Ds. I guess along with vampires, their catchers are also heartless 😳
Kabir, well, I wouldn't like to judge him as of now. All I know is I hated seeing the way T treated him! 
I, too, love Panchi kind of people who know how to carry on with life <33

@Pia and the werewolf: No comments! I need more time on them but I found Pia cute when she called him a weirdo. Lol! I don't mind a love triangle as long as Pia doesn't reciprocate to his feelings. BTW, did they reveal his name yet? I sincerely still hope it isn't Jacob! πŸ€”

@Precap: I am missing Abhay to no end, seriously, Sadaf! I'm sure he'll only be back next week! We won't get him tomorrow *sob sob* Gosh! Almost a week without Abhay. 
But I feel maybe Vivian has taken a well-deserved holiday as well? Lol! 

Thanks a zillion for replying!