Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wat d hell is wrong wid everyone in pkyek???? (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

its ok chillz u r intitled to ur view...Hug BTW i have edited my post!!!LOLLOL
I guess i only took dat piya-misha scene very seriously so sorry for my bakwas on piyaLOL i love her a lot nd cannot see anything wrong related to her!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but i wud still differ on panchhi's case...though i like dis confident panchhi more but her way of trashing boys was not gudOuch

Aww!! Chaks, you didn't need to edit, sweety! You're entitled to your view as much as I am too mine! I'm sorry if you felt bad! Ouch 
And don't be sorry! You said nothing offensive about Pia! It was just your way to look at the scene!

Okies, Chaks. I still stick to my opinion on Panchi but yours is respected as well. I agree with you to an extent. Poor guy! Just that I don't have the heart to blame Panchi, that's all Smile 

Love you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

yes, i 1 yr itna change ho gaya kabir...i hope abhay ki koi sister ho..jo kabir ki luv suru kare..

kabir was better single dan dis joru ka gulamAngry
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aww!! Chaks, you didn't need to edit, sweety! You're entitled to your view as much as I am too mine! I'm sorry if you felt bad! Ouch 
And don't be sorry! You said nothing offensive about Pia! It was just your way to look at the scene!

Okies, Chaks. I still stick to my opinion on Panchi but yours is respected as well. I agree with you to an extent. Poor guy! Just that I don't have the heart to blame Panchi, that's all Smile 

Love you Hug

i didn't feel bad at all...infact not only u but many frnds of mine here told me dat i misinterpreted dat scene so i guess now i feel better!!!!Big smileBig smile
nd i love u for considering my post to be worthy of ur commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I am just loving this new T she has become even more yummyROFL

tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi naROFLROFLROFL

OriginalsFan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

thanks for the update..:)well i am not watching pkyek..just bcoz no abhay..:(:(bt i read written updates...dats f9 for me..by reading ur post i must say this "t" never gonna change..hope we may see our abhay soon and happy:)

i guess T will be like dis alwaysOuchConfused but yeah want abhay back plzzz
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

i didn't feel bad at all...infact not only u but many frnds of mine here told me dat i misinterpreted dat scene so i guess now i feel better!!!!Big smileBig smile
nd i love u for considering my post to be worthy of ur commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awwiie!! I'm glad you feel better, sweets! Hug
Worthy of my comment? That's creepy. Lol! I know I can never regret entering your topic! And more often than not, they lift my mood Big smile

Befikre

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

I am just loving this new T she has become even more yummyROFL

tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi naROFLROFLROFL
Yeh picche padne wali ladkiyaan mujhe pasand nahi haiROFLROFL I like such girls jo ladko ko apne picche ghummaeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Befikre

sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hi guys and girls ... Hug
I think aaj ka epi boring tha because todays whole epi was based on T ...I think Kabir is being blackmailed to be T boyfriend ... because kabir k pass demag hai usko pata hai k T kesi larki hai ... Hoping too see Abhay & Piya back together very soon <3 ... & guys can any one tell me what secrets was T on about ? Confused I hope she doesnt have any thing bad about Piya or Abhay ... if she does am gona beat her up ...Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msb19Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index