Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: peehu24

next is pia...wats happenin to her..uski dimaag ki batti nhi jali abhay ka naam sunnkar..

we shud give her sometime yaar...abhay ki koi pic dekhkar zaroor jal jayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chakku

its ok chillz u r intitled to ur view...πŸ€— BTW i have edited my post!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I guess i only took dat piya-misha scene very seriously so sorry for my bakwas on piyaπŸ˜† i love her a lot nd cannot see anything wrong related to her!!!😳😳

but i wud still differ on panchhi's case...though i like dis confident panchhi more but her way of trashing boys was not gud

Aww!! Chaks, you didn't need to edit, sweety! You're entitled to your view as much as I am too mine! I'm sorry if you felt bad!  
And don't be sorry! You said nothing offensive about Pia! It was just your way to look at the scene!

Okies, Chaks. I still stick to my opinion on Panchi but yours is respected as well. I agree with you to an extent. Poor guy! Just that I don't have the heart to blame Panchi, that's all 😊 

Love you πŸ€—
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

yes, i 1 yr itna change ho gaya kabir...i hope abhay ki koi sister ho..jo kabir ki luv suru kare..

kabir was better single dan dis joru ka gulam😑
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! Chaks, you didn't need to edit, sweety! You're entitled to your view as much as I am too mine! I'm sorry if you felt bad!  
And don't be sorry! You said nothing offensive about Pia! It was just your way to look at the scene!

Okies, Chaks. I still stick to my opinion on Panchi but yours is respected as well. I agree with you to an extent. Poor guy! Just that I don't have the heart to blame Panchi, that's all 😊 

Love you πŸ€—

i didn't feel bad at all...infact not only u but many frnds of mine here told me dat i misinterpreted dat scene so i guess now i feel better!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nd i love u for considering my post to be worthy of ur comment😳😳

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

I am just loving this new T she has become even more yummy🀣

tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi na🀣🀣🀣
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrah.

thanks for the update..:)well i am not watching pkyek..just bcoz no abhay..:(:(bt i read written updates...dats f9 for me..by reading ur post i must say this "t" never gonna change..hope we may see our abhay soon and happy:)

i guess T will be like dis alwaysπŸ˜• but yeah want abhay back plzzz
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

i didn't feel bad at all...infact not only u but many frnds of mine here told me dat i misinterpreted dat scene so i guess now i feel better!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nd i love u for considering my post to be worthy of ur comment😳😳

Awwiie!! I'm glad you feel better, sweets! πŸ€—
Worthy of my comment? That's creepy. Lol! I know I can never regret entering your topic! And more often than not, they lift my mood πŸ˜ƒ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi na🀣🀣🀣

Yeh picche padne wali ladkiyaan mujhe pasand nahi haiROFLROFL I like such girls jo ladko ko apne picche ghummaeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sukirtipiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys and girls ... πŸ€—
I think aaj ka epi boring tha because todays whole epi was based on T ...I think Kabir is being blackmailed to be T boyfriend ... because kabir k pass demag hai usko pata hai k T kesi larki hai ... Hoping too see Abhay & Piya back together very soon <3 ... & guys can any one tell me what secrets was T on about ? πŸ˜• I hope she doesnt have any thing bad about Piya or Abhay ... if she does am gona beat her up ...😈
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Awwiie!! I'm glad you feel better, sweets! πŸ€—
Worthy of my comment? That's creepy. Lol! I know I can never regret entering your topic! And more often than not, they lift my mood πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot chillzπŸ€—
i m on cloud nine😎 b'coz i make bekaar topics nd still u always comment!!!😳😳 dat's so sweet of u😳😳