India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ermm, so much for Piya saving her life.

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ok, i know that horrible night would turn someone darker if u have not enough with inner strenght as backup.but when i saw the promo i thaught Tanushree has changed towards beeing closer to Piya atleast, well, basically cause Piya like Saved her life!Ermm. But no, she has changed for the more revengful.ermmm. And whats with 'tell her to stay away from Kabir?' when was Piya after Kabir anyways?lol. Creatves thats so overused now!
 Well, so nothing has changed she has just learnt to be better and in attitude towards those she dislikes for no reason.She has got darker  getting involved with the world of walking deads. Guess not eveyone has Piyas inner strenght to not be affected by it in personality,

Edited by Sohanax - 26 May 2011 at 11:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjass6AbhiL..Mari..PoisonedHeartAsin.pkyekminahil1997angel_KSGreepicheepKyunkiImafan.Jane..

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Agree. This girl wont change even if you save her life. she just got worse,lol.
honestly speaking i am not really intersed how they drag the main plot with these kind of scenes. and besides its getting repetitive they way the scenes are constructed. Her scenes today was way to long. i hope its not gonna go on like this. Piya could have had more dejavus instead in the collage. Abhay could have been given a glimpse lying there etc.

Oh btw Piya looked gawjusss today! specially her hair-do.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy..Mari..o.Soha.oluvkasuIndigoBlues-rupa-Dark-Huespyar-ishk.Jane..

Asin.pkyek Senior Member
Asin.pkyek
Asin.pkyek

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yea... maine to socha tha ke wo sudhar jayegi but i was all wrong.. piya ne use bachya but uska koi asarhi nehi hein..infact wo jorka thappad khane ke bad bhi nehi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
shez the same..nd watever is the change in her,is for worse not better..

o.Soha.o

-DoAsInfinity- IF-Dazzler
-DoAsInfinity-
-DoAsInfinity-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i say don judge ne1 b4 knowin d whole truth...!!!!if it ws d old T den i wdn hv bothered...bt d new T is deep...i think ders sum strong reson behind her behaviour...coz pia did save her lyf...as a human ders alwaz a thankful nature!!!
evn kabir mite hv a reason fr his behaviour aswel...jus think if all dese r so simple to understand dey wdn hv been draggin or hypin abt kabirs gf ryt????

o.Soha.o

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
so I'm guessing T is still very much T if not worst huh?

if so then why is Kabir with her?

was he so despo for female company after Pia and Misha has gone out of town that he has to settled for that thing call T?

why is he putting up the BS she is giving him huh?

she does not even worth it.

Edited by .Angel - 26 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy..Mari..o.Soha.ominahil1997luvkasu.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Agree. This girl wont change even if you save her life. she just got worse,lol.
honestly speaking i am not really intersed how they drag the main plot with these kind of scenes. and besides its getting repetitive they way the scenes are constructed. Her scenes today was way to long. i hope its not gonna go on like this. Piya could have had more dejavus instead in the collage. Abhay could have been given a glimpse lying there etc.

Oh btw Piya looked gawjusss today! specially her hair-do.

You know i would understand she would get darker in personality cause she couldnt handle what happened to her that night. but not towards Piya at least. The one who saved her from that dark night. doesnt make sense.
agree. to much screenspace was dragged on the scenes. if not Abhay, at least show Piya more with dejavus as u said. I honestly dont get why they are waiting with showing a glipmse of Abhay down thereConfused.

She was looking delicious! loved the hair.

Edited by Sohanax - 26 May 2011 at 10:34am

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asin.pkyek

yea... maine to socha tha ke wo sudhar jayegi but i was all wrong.. piya ne use bachya but uska koi asarhi nehi hein..infact wo jorka thappad khane ke bad bhi nehi!!!

true, atleast towrads Piya she should show a change. as i said i get it that she would get draker cause of that horrible night. but not towards her saviour.

Asin.pkyek

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index