Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SHABBIR AHULWALIA

RobertPattinson Senior Member
RobertPattinson
RobertPattinson

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I DONT GET WHAT IS WRONG WIV SHABBIR 
GUYS I SORRY BUT I AM MISHAL AND SHABBIR FAN 
SO IF ANYONE GOING TO REPLACE MISHAL I RATHER SHABBIR THAN ANY OTHER ACTOR WHO MIGHT EVEN FIT INTO THE ROLE
I FINK SHABBIR IS AWESOME GUY AND I DONT GET WHY ARE YOU BASHING HIM 
EVEN I LOVE MISHAL RAHEJA I WISH HE COULD COME BACK BUT SADLY HE CANT I MISS BUT I RATHER SHABBIR PLAYING THE DUTTA ROLE RATHER THAN SOME OTHER SHIT ACTOR PLAYING SORRY BUT SHABBIR AWESOME I REMEBER IN KAYMATH I LOVED HIM AND HE ALREADY PLAYED SOMEONE FROM A BASTI SO I DONT GET WHAT THE PROBLEM I KNOW HE NOT MISHAL 
OR WOULD GUYS RATHER HAVE THE SHOW CLOSED DOWN WITH INCOPLETE STORY 
I AM SORRY BUT IF SHABBIR GOING TO PLAY DUTTA I DONT MIND AS I FEEL HE FIT THE ROLE 
PERFECTLY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yes please end the show LTL2 now today this second for me the show LTL1 ended on march 28th 2011.  dont not what show you are watching friend no offense !  IAM A STAR PLUS VEIWER NOT COLORS VEIWER.SORRY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Umm, firstly please refrain from typing in "ALL CAPS" as it's considered as "shouting" and rude on the internet. I'm sure the same point could be brought across without the use of excessive CAPS. Embarrassed

Secondly, PLEASE report any posts where you see Shabbir being "bashed" - either use the Report button located on the top right corner of the post OR PM us and we will look into it ASAP! But opening another topic where you openly accuse members of bashing and tell them something is "wrong" with them does not serve any productive purpose in the long run. If anything, it will probably serve to instigate/upset the members and yourself even more.. leading to arguments and unrest on the forum.

While we're all for members' freedom of speech, bashing of ANY kind (be it one of Actors/Character OR members) is not allowed! And if anyone comes across posts that are unfairly judging/bashing an actor/member, please bring it to our attention. Opening new threads, with the intent of accusing other members or "yelling" at them is clearly not allowed - it just facilitates even more bashing.

Topic Closed. Smile

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 26 May 2011 at 9:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12sub_rosa-Ritz-ivy_11Hamlet53Dew-drop

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index