Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues (Page 9)

MuktaJaiswal Senior Member
MuktaJaiswal
MuktaJaiswal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

@sow  she is not arpita she is pihu and she wont be killed i m sure

there is logical end to the story  thats i m sure of

and rosh do read all the comments u wud love it  LOL

chalo me goin now and hope jaz updates on time tomm or all of us wud be banging our heads

for the last few days we all are just Predicting the end show, discussing every epi and pre cap. tomorrow is the day where we will now whose prediction comes true.

As if now watching the pre cap it seems u r right.

But one thing keeps me hitting , that if she is pihu why avi thought that she is apri? Is their still any hope of happy ending. Avi's believes keep the hope in me that there is much in the end. or the end culd be more tragic then we are thinking

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ sowjanya,
Hoping av finallyyy smells the stink anyhow. He can be even shown following the pandit. he has to be shown proactive atleast now.

I wonder whts the story,
It cannot be - hifazat of ur pyaar if arpis dead.
It cannot be - crime does not pay...if Avita die its not coz of avs criminal background bt coz of a lusty SIL.
It cannot be reformation of a rebel - av still picks up a gun to settle scores.
It cannot be revenge drama - lalsingh is missing & so is arpi.

GKD resembles a series...        of bj continuously hitting ... Avita always missing     & if avita r dead bj finally hits target. Nooo.

I don't want to be disappointed tmrw.   
don't blame the writers, they Wud hv shown us more if they had the time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3KalitondrachistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

@ sowjanya,
Hoping av finallyyy smells the stink anyhow. He can be even shown following the pandit. he has to be shown proactive atleast now.

I wonder whts the story,
It cannot be - hifazat of ur pyaar if arpis dead.
It cannot be - crime does not pay...if Avita die its not coz of avs criminal background bt coz of a lusty SIL.
It cannot be reformation of a rebel - av still picks up a gun to settle scores.
It cannot be revenge drama - lalsingh is missing & so is arpi.

GKD resembles a series...        of bj continuously hitting ... Avita always missing     & if avita r dead bj finally hits target. Nooo.

I don't want to be disappointed tmrw.   
don't blame the writers, they Wud hv shown us more if they had the time.

@bold - Hmmm ... yuppp , me agree ...but writers cud hv shown a happy end (if its tragedy) n they cud hv changed 2 story despite d time limit but they choose dis way AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hi all girls ,

the episode of today was disappointing, empty, I expected better for the penultimate episode, the fact of ending the show in this way has completely changed the story, I do not think that initiallyhe wanted it all,  they are just trying to end the show with less damage because it is much to do, Lal Singh hasn't returned to take revenge or Avi, and the story was based on revenge, so how can they now finish the show without it, too bad,, it would really interesting to see how going to react the new Avi with this blind revenge ,

and Sow, Chatter Di, it s Arpita not Pihua, I remain convinced until the last second, and if they want a sad ending either as a "Veer" (salman Khan)  end not the  Devdas end DeadCry ,

l'pisode d aujourd'hui tait dcevant Unhappy , vide , je m'attendais mieux pour un avant dernier pisode , le fait de finir le show de cette faon a compltement chang l'histoire , je ne pense pas qu'au dpart il voulait de tout a , l ils sont juste en train d'en finir avec le show avec moins de dgts , car il y a beaucoup faire, Lal Singh n'est revenu se venger ni Avi , et toute l'histoire tait bas sur la vengeance , alors comment maintenant peuvent ils terminer le show sans a, dommage , a aurait tait vraiment intressant de voir comment aller ragir le nouveau Avi avec cet vengeance aveugle, nous avons encore  1 mois de show regarder,   et Sow, Chatter Di, c'est Arpita et non Pihu, j'en reste convaincue jusqu' la dernire seconde, et si ils veulent d'une fin triste que ce soit une fin comme Veer et non la fin de Devdas DeadCry , car si c'est a alors vraiment , je vous dcerne le award des plus nuls scnariste dont j'ai eu voir leur travail.

Luv u all,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

karankritikafan Newbie
karankritikafan
karankritikafan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Really desapointed today bj stil not exposed how are they goin to show so much in 1hr

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
'nd like in the song Kabhi khushi Kabhi ghum  Arpita 'll be with her Avi,is in t  the vows of  eternal union (mariage) do u rememeber the fist time when Avi sow Pihu in the temple, u remember when the dupatta covered him, Avi heard Arpita sayAvdesh Ji , plz keep hope tht she is Arpita just Avdesh singh Takhur's Arpita.

et comme la chanson le dit : dans la joie te dans la souffrance , Arpita sera l pour son Avdesh, n'est ce aps les voeux de l'union ternel (le mariage) vous vous rappelez la premire fois ou il a vu Pihu dans le temple , quand il a t couvert par son foulard , Avi a entendu Arpita dire : Avdesh Ji, s'il vous plait garder espoir que c'est Arpita juste la Arpita d'Avdesh Singh Thakur.

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalitondra

'nd like in the song Kabhi khushi Kabhi ghum  Arpita 'll be with her Avi,is in t  the vows of  eternal union (mariage) do u rememeber the fist time when Avi sow Pihu in the temple, u remember when the dupatta covered him, Avi heard Arpita sayAvdesh Ji , plz keep hope tht she is Arpita just Avdesh singh Takhur's Arpita.

et comme la chanson le dit : dans la joie te dans la souffrance , Arpita sera l pour son Avdesh, n'est ce aps les voeux de l'union ternel (le mariage) vous vous rappelez la premire fois ou il a vu Pihu dans le temple , quand il a t couvert par son foulard , Avi a entendu Arpita dire : Avdesh Ji, s'il vous plait garder espoir que c'est Arpita juste la Arpita d'Avdesh Singh Thakur.
Hey meeraBig smile
@green
I totally agree with u darling, its only Arpi till the last minute i will say the same, but the ending im afraid, as the pre cap was showing its a open field looks like the funeral of Ammaji was held.
I think they planned all dishum dishum in the end so they has chosen to go to open place.

coolguy3KalitondraSidda8

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by Kalitondra

Hey meera
@green
I totally agree with u darling, its only Arpi till the last minute i will say the same, but the ending im afraid, as the pre cap was showing its a open field looks like the funeral of Ammaji was held.
I think they planned all dishum dishum in the end so they has chosen to go to open place.

Sow u aur main  Wink   're the Arpit's Team LOL
I hope at least romantic Avit's sene after the last break

who want join the Avit's team ? it s free Wink LOL
LOL

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index